Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're not very bright, to say the least, so I guess it's not a surprise that you wouldn't understand why your team's beat writer was asking you about pass routes.
    I'm not the one calling Tom Savage THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD, ya dumb . And there is a reason Derek "INT Anderson sits on the bench, ok stupid?

And ya don't see me freaking out week to week, , play to play like your dumbass.

Find me the female who can talk HBCU wide receivers in the NFL, or, the best nicknames for running backs, ya know....."Cannonball" Butler, "Thunder" Thornton, "Squirmin'" Sherman Lewis, "Chunky" Coleman, to name a few..............good luck stupid.

Eric erson also said....I'd be the same way if a female asked me football questions like that.

"

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Unless you have put your head down and rammed in from the one, or stood back there waiting on that punt to come down, or been knocked out of bounds into a cheer leader, or had a coach..."you ok, good, get back in there"....you can't really relate, ya might think by knowing the names of the players, some stats/records ya know the game.....nope....ya don't. Having never been in a huddle, having never made a tackle or been tackled......but ya know football, hahaha~~~

This deal with Newton was a total load of crap. Women want all this equality until......a bump in the night.....a flat tire....climb on the roof....change that oil.....trim the trees.....open the lid to that pickle jar....now it's a man's job. What man.....I heard that bump, go check it out....ha~~~ Women talking pass routes is a bit funny, I would have grinned and acted the same way.

I have come across a few guys who can kinda hang with me talking the game, I don't lose them when I start talking Ernie Green (the halfback to Jim Brown FB) or that Sonny Randle***/ Bobby Joe Conrad receiving duo for the Cards, or LG "Long Gone" Dupree, or Vitamin Smith.......I guarantee no female can hang.

*** 9.7 sprinter and white.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-06-2017 at 10:10 PM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Unless you have put your head down and rammed in from the one, or stood back there waiting on that punt to come down, or been knocked out of bounds into a cheer leader, or had a coach..."you ok, good, get back in there"....you can't really relate, ya might think by knowing the names of the players, some stats/records ya know the game.....nope....ya don't. Having never been in a huddle, having never made a tackle or been tackled......but ya know football, hahaha~~~

This deal with Newton was a total load of crap. Women want all this equality until......a bump in the night.....a flat tire....climb on the roof....change that oil.....trim the trees.....open the lid to that pickle jar....now it's a man's job. What man.....I heard that bump, go check it out....ha~~~ Women talking pass routes is a bit funny, I would have grinned and acted the same way.

I have come across a few guys who can kinda hang with me talking the game, I don't lose them when I start talking Ernie Green (the halfback to Jim Brown FB) or that Sonny Randle***/ Bobby Joe Conrad receiving duo for the Cards, or LG "Long Gone" Dupree, or Vitamin Smith.......I guarantee no female can hang.

*** 9.7 sprinter and white.
    Bend over, I'll ram it in from your one

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll ram it in from your one
    Actually all you're going to do is leave no doubt you're a ing idiot. Dude, grow the up....ok?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i mean, he was always an awful human being being immature and all, so nothing to see here..

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here we have people who call each others.... gots....running down a guy who...

won a National JC le
    won the NCAA
    won the Heisman
    first pick in the draft
    won the NFL MVP
    played in a SB
    a multi multi millionaire

...all because he said...

funny hearing a female talk pass routes.

Are you kidding me?

I have been into this stuff since the late 50's at no time have I ever heard any woman talk pass routes, yes it is weird, it is funny.

How funny is this?

Clipper Nation....you're fat, you're a got, you're a pedo.

Clipper Nation....boy that Cam Newton, what a loser. he said......funny having a female talk pass routes.

And the boy doesn't get it, ha~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 10-07-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least he gave up his life to nuke Russia - oh wait, that was a dream.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Is this crybaby really going to keep hiding from the media because he said something stupid?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Is this crybaby really going to keep hiding from the media because he said something stupid?
    Kinda like you bailing on....

Tom Savage is....THE BEST QB IN TEXAS PERIOD...huh? Now there is some legit stupidity.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Scat Newton's vagina has been in full on leakage mode this season. Even his Fellatio Squad on the forums here are just kidding themselves now. Panthers are better off bring back Jake Delhomme.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Scat Newton's vagina has been in full on leakage mode this season. Even his Fellatio Squad on the forums here are just kidding themselves now. Panthers are better off bring back Jake Delhomme.
    Google Jake Delhomme and find his Panther stats, ok? Then do the same for Newton...alright? I think you'll change your mind.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What are Cam's stats compared to Luck's this season?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What are Cam's stats compared to Luck's this season?
    Cam: 10 interceptions (most in NFL)
    Luck: 0 interceptions

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So who's team has more wins? Who's team is in the hunt?

Post Count
    Scam's slurpers can't that no matter how hard they try.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So who's team has more wins? Who's team is in the hunt?
    Neither tbh, though at least the Colts play in a terrible division.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Neither tbh, though at least the Colts play in a terrible division.
    There are only 2 QBs in the NFL that are more overrated than Luck. Eli and Fluko.

At least the other 2 have won SBs and have beaten the Pats. Meanwhile Luck gets blown out and blames it on deflated footballs.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There are only 2 QBs in the NFL that are more overrated than Luck. Eli and Fluko.

At least the other 2 have won SBs and have beaten the Pats. Meanwhile Luck gets blown out and blames it on deflated footballs.
    Not disagreeing that Luck is overrated. Just saying sucks.

Post Count
    Terrible, vanilla take. Everyone knows the most overrated QBs are Scam, Struggle, Dak, Cousins, and Carr.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not disagreeing that Luck is overrated. Just saying sucks.
    I'd take over Luck any day.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Terrible, vanilla take. Everyone knows the most overrated QBs are Scam, Struggle, Dak, Cousins, and Carr.
    That's an absolute garbage post.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How is it laughable to take an NFL MVP over Ryan Tannehill jr?

Thread Information