My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Cavs have some good depth tbh.
    Crowder, Wade, Calderon, Rose, and Thomas when he comes back from his injury.

Rose is still a risk given his injuries history but he'll be playing with a chip on his shoulder and seems to have improved his shooting motion.
    Wade is a TOSB but he enjoys playing with LeBron and opposing teams can't ignore him in crunch time.

Given the Cavs should win the East again, thry can afford to rest players (and Silver, there is always a workaround).

What do you think?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    As long as the Warriors stay together, no other team has a chance for the next decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that Miami wins the East this year, Dragic will lead them to the promise land.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As long as the Warriors stay together, no other team has a chance for the next decade.
    No faith in the Kang? I actually believe they got better this year. I see an interesting series , def not blow out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh Warriors are still the favorites but they are not head and shoulders above everybody else either

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Cavs have some good depth tbh.
    Crowder, Wade, Calderon, Rose, and Thomas when he comes back from his injury.

Rose is still a risk given his injuries history but he'll be playing with a chip on his shoulder and seems to have improved his shooting motion.
    Wade is a TOSB but he enjoys playing with LeBron and opposing teams can't ignore him in crunch time.

Given the Cavs should win the East again, thry can afford to rest players (and Silver, there is always a workaround).

What do you think?
    Kinda easy no unfortunately.

- the cavs have little defensive inside presence (thompson a bit, lebron a bit), which makes collapsing their defense easy. You might get away with it if you're the '12 heat, but they're old, and have some true liabilities out there eating up big minutes (thomas, old man wade, rose). There will be many games where they'll get destroyed on defense. Since Thompson went kardashian they're dropped from being rebounding juggernauts to being just good.
    - The cavs are going for a style where golden state is better equipped both personnel wise and age wise.
    - rotations are short in the playoffs, for good reason too, you maximize your best lineups .. so depth won't help too much there.
    - the cavs lack a coach to properly use this roster. If they had pop then maybe, but tyronn lue .. no

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Tbh, the Cavs can beat them.

If one of Dray, Klay, or Iggy go down they are vulnerable for a long series, possibly even a loss in a WCF against SA, OKC, Houston, imo..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tbh, the Cavs can beat them.

If one of Dray, Klay, or Iggy go down they are vulnerable for a long series, possibly even a loss in a WCF against SA, OKC, Houston, imo..
    sup there Kd, big fan of your online work tbh

out of all those you mentioned only donkey applies, the others are covarable.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No faith in the Kang? I actually believe they got better this year. I see an interesting series , def not blow out.
    The Kang is the Kang, but he's only one player. The Warriors are just too stacked for the rest of the league. I'd love to see them choke again, but I'm not getting my hopes up for that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they can win, if Durant turns his ankle and Curry does as well, in the opening game of the Finals, after the Celtics suffer injuries in the ECF.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    The Warriors are probably bigger favorites this year.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they look really good, thus far. curious how they'll integrate IT when he's healthy. wade's addition wasn't necessary, in all honesty. it's going to cost some locker room problems, come playoff time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timely bump is timely.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Celtics appears to have more chemistry than the Cavs and people thought Kyrie was the problem ?

Thread Information