Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How stupid are those groups that actually trust Uncle Sam. They even f*ck us over here in the states, and you think they won't f*ck over some group elsewhere.

They use you because your blood is cheap, unfortunately, these silly people fall for it over and over and over again.
    Don't use the drive through. They f*ck you there as well.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John McCain: USA armed Iraqis to fight ISIL not our partners.

ISIL has more experience than you McCain in this territory. They know the culture and tradition of the people there. Same faith will happen in Syria, the Syrian army will fight the PKK (which is a terrorist organization themselves but Uncle Sam needs them now).

All that US dollar gone to Iranian and Iraqi mercenaries who are unpredictable at this point, lol. I wonder who couldn't see this coming...
    They were very predictable. Obama had the reports. He knew exactly that he was giving the money to terrorist groups, which is why he didn't broadcast it and did much of it under the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well next time, don't fall for their dirty tricks. Dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told you all, this coalition couldn't fight for and liberate a single city as of yet.

They use the PMU (Iranian militia) or PKK terrorist organization to advance as they blow up infrastructures.

Then they raise their flags over rubble and claim victory. pathetic

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41714754

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump

Mad Dog

Sessions

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody can trust Trash

“Mr. Trump clearly stated that he had given clear instructions and that the YPG won’t be given arms and that this nonsense should have ended a long time ago.”

Trash Just Betrayed The Kurds Who Freed Syria From ISIS

President Trump has turned his back on the people who won him his “tremendous victories” against Daesh (ISIS/ISIL),

demonstrating once again to the world that he is a fickle man of no loyalty to anyone but himself and perpetually ungrateful for the sacrifices of others.

President Trump spoke with Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan today, who almost certainly showered him with praise and in return got everything he asked for.

Over the past year, the Kurdish People’s Protection Units of Rojava, Syria (YPG/YPS) and their allies in the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have spearheaded the campaign to liberate Syria from ISIS

Erdoğan and the Turkish military have been
    quietly carrying out a quasi-genocidal repression campaign against the Kurds in southeast Turkey, committing countless war crimes in their efforts to subdue the Kurdish independence movements, which are led by the Kurdistan Worker’s Party (PKK).

Trump has shown the entire world that the word of the United States means nothing and

demonstrated that we will turn our back on a secular and democratic society like the Democratic Federation of Northern Syria (Rojava)

in favor of a repressive Islamist dictator like Erdoğan simply
    because Erdoğan told him he was “brilliant.”

http://verifiedpolitics.com/trump-ju...ed-syria-isis/

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao “the people who won him his major victories” uh, no that would be the Iraqi Army, PMU, Assad and allies etc. with Russian and US air support also playing key roles. Kurds thought they could capitalize on the cir stances and got shut down by all the regional powers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part of Pootin's Long Game is to weaken, destroy EU and NATO.

Pootin has been befriending dictator Erdogan, Turkey is a memeber of NATO, to separate Turkey from NATO.

Pootin is also making friends with Iran, to setup a Saudi / Iran war which would push the price of oil well over $100, and gas, which would greatly enrich Pootin with his oil and gas exports for hard currency in USD.

Trash has already congratulated dictator Erdogan (as the kind of dictator Trash lusts to be), so Trash stopping arming US's Kurdish fighters as a favor to Erdogan is therefore a favor to his BFF extortionist/compromiser Pootin.

Complicated, subtle which of course totally escapes you simple-minded, knee-jerking rightwingnutjob assholes.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-25-2017 at 12:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao “the people who won him his major victories” uh, no that would be the Iraqi Army, PMU, Assad and allies etc. with Russian and US air support also playing key roles. Kurds thought they could capitalize on the cir stances and got shut down by all the regional powers.
    Shut down? The control most everything north of the Euphrates not to mention the autonomous regions in Iraq.

Have to love our local Russian shills though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin Declares Victory in Syria Despite Trump Increasing U.S. Forces in the Country

While Putin, Erdogan and Rouhani stood side-by-side and declared victory in Syria,

there was one major elephant in the room -

the United State's large military presence in Syria

https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.824588

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Shut down? The control most everything north of the Euphrates not to mention the autonomous regions in Iraq.

Have to love our local Russian shills though.
    We can always have a repeat of Kirkuk east of the Euphrates once ISIS is finished. You don’t know that iraqi Kurds got cucked and isolated and their airspace restricted by their neighbors right? Kurdistan won’t happen, they’ll eventually have to settle agreements with their respective governments. Any attempt at independence is doomed to fail simply because of geographical reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can always have a repeat of Kirkuk east of the Euphrates once ISIS is finished. You don’t know that iraqi Kurds got cucked and isolated and their airspace restricted by their neighbors right? Kurdistan won’t happen, they’ll eventually have to settle agreements with their respective governments. Any attempt at independence is doomed to fail simply because of geographical reasons.
    The Kurds have never had an air force and ever since the US shot down the bombers that were attacking them this summer the air raids have stopped. Your shilling won't stand for acknowedging Russia stood down will it?

The US gave them near a billion dollars in military aid a few months ago and they are exceedingly popular with Arab Sunnis in both Syria and Iraq ie the majorities in the remainder of the areas they are prevalent.

Kirkuk was about the oilfields there and it was well outside of the Kurds home in the Zargos. There is no analogous Syrian force to Iraqi security unchecked as there was in Kirkuk. FSA and Kurds control the area north of the Euphrates.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Kurds have never had an air force and ever since the US shot down the bombers that were attacking them this summer the air raids have stopped. Your shilling won't stand for acknowedging Russia stood down will it?

The US gave them near a billion dollars in military aid a few months ago and they are exceedingly popular with Arab Sunnis in both Syria and Iraq ie the majorities in the remainder of the areas they are prevalent.

Kirkuk was about the oilfields there and it was well outside of the Kurds home in the Zargos. There is no analogous Syrian force to Iraqi security unchecked as there was in Kirkuk. FSA and Kurds control the area north of the Euphrates.
    They are landlocked, they are not popular with Sunnis in the area who are more wary of them than anything, they are surrounded by hostile powers, and the FSA doesn’t control anything east of the Euphrates that is all SDF. SDF has maintained ties with Russia throughout all of this and there will eventually be a political solution reached. Iraq, Turkey, and Damascus simply wont allow SDF to break off and form a Kurdish state on either side of the Iraq/Syria border because to do so would embolden separatists in their own territory. Iraqi Kurds already voted for independence and fell back into line really quickly. The regional powers won’t allow it. Assad can also unleash erdogan to come in and fight the Kurds under the pretext of terrorism if it comes down to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are landlocked, they are not popular with Sunnis in the area who are more wary of them than anything, they are surrounded by hostile powers, and the FSA doesn’t control anything east of the Euphrates that is all SDF. SDF has maintained ties with Russia throughout all of this and there will eventually be a political solution reached. Iraq, Turkey, and Damascus simply wont allow SDF to break off and form a Kurdish state on either side of the Iraq/Syria border because to do so would embolden separatists in their own territory. Iraqi Kurds already voted for independence and fell back into line really quickly. The regional powers won’t allow it. Assad can also unleash erdogan to come in and fight the Kurds under the pretext of terrorism if it comes down to it.
    So you think Assad is going to allow a Turkish army into Syria? That is your plan to stop the Kurds?

Meanwhile neither the Alawites or the Arabs want the Turks in Syria. I suggest you review what happened in 1516.

Meanwhile the Kurds are in an excellent strategic position with the Euphrates on one side and a mountain range they are entrenched in on the other. I am not sure how this is going to shake out but your certainty is just baseless shilling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    declaration of victory was premature, NATO announces long-term "exercises" in Iraq:

NATO has committed to a long-term military training effort in Iraq, where the Iraqi Security Forces are still struggling against pockets of ISIS fighters in several areas despite declaring victory over the terror group nearly a year ago, a British officer with the U.S.-led coalition said Tuesday.

Maj. Gen. Christopher Ghika, deputy commander for strategy for Combined Joint Task Force-Operation Inherent Resolve, also announced that the U.S.-backed Syrian Democratic Forces had renewed a stalled offensive in northeastern Syria against an estimated 1,500-2,000 fighters of the Islamic State in and around the town of al-Tanf.
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...sion-iraq.html

Thread Information