Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These are just really poor people with ed up religious ideology. They aren't fighters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're finished. SAA & Russia have virtually wiped them out of Syria & they'll be gone soon enough from Iraq.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're finished. SAA & Russia have virtually wiped them out of Syria & they'll be gone soon enough from Iraq.
    Is funny how Al-Qaida is chilling in the background as these idiots came out puffing their chests like some sort of crusaders.

I think it'll be back to regular order soon with ISIS all but dead.

sha na na na na kneeeees Axl Rose's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These are just really poor people with ed up religious ideology. They aren't fighters.
    Well whats left are the scraps and conscripts. Russia and SAA did a number on them. Isis lost 800 of their best shock Troops just a few weeks ago in their failed attempt to retake ma’adan. They’ve been bleeding heavily in recent months as they come under attack from all sides. Those are some tough but stupid mother ers who until now had a reputation for never surrendering and fighting to the last man. That’s why they’re so damn hard to uproot from wherever they take hold. And there were a lot more of those roaches than we were originally told. CIA estimates we’re 20-31k fighters total in both Iraq ad Syria back in 2015. But the Iraqi Army killed 20k alone just in liberating mosul. Another 4-6k we’re estimated to
    be in raqqa but who knows if that number also will triple like mosul when the dust settles? In 2017 it hasn’t been uncommon for RuAF to kill 100-1000 isis in one day. SDF (predominantly Kurdish coalition that we back) estimates at its peak there were between 100-200k Isis fighters not including police and administraive officials. I always wondered how 20k people ruled over 20 million spread out over a land mass larger than Belgium. Of all those fighters only a few thousand remain according to some reports so yeah they’ve pretty much been bled to death. They no longer have the manpower to take any meaningful offensive action or hold any territory they manage to capture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JV team tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have it backwards, after retaking Hawija pretty much all large urban areas in Iraq are back under control. Their last stand will be in the Euphrates river valley in Syria, where they are currently fighting SAA tooth and nail while letting the USA backed SDF march all over the place taking oilfields. Really makes you think.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But yeah the oil revenue has all but dried up, leadership is deserting them and can’t afford to pay or feed them. The fight is no longer winnable or even prolong able for very much longer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russian MoD: attack by al-Nusra repelled north of Hama, 2400 moderate beheaders and 247 vehicles destroyed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But yeah the oil revenue has all but dried up, leadership is deserting them and can’t afford to pay or feed them. The fight is no longer winnable or even prolong able for very much longer
    We are outside of Trumps 30 day time line, though.

I wonder when we get to find out his Seekrit Plan

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're heathen. Most poor people aren't murderers and rapists.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who Obama lost to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA invited all these mercenaries in Iraq to help them defeat ISIS, now these same mercenaries fighting for Kirkuk, *popcorn*

Peshburgers couldn't defend Kirkuk for a single day with 20 000+ soldiers.

ISIS, on the other hand, defended Mosul for over a year fighting against 100 000+ foot soldiers and a coalition larger than that who fought Hitler bombarding them.

Now let these mercenaries fight themselves, and watch ISIS come back.

Russia/Syria/Coalition fail to realize is that you are destroying cities and creating a humanitarian problem that you have no solution for. Those same people will join ISIS and make it larger than it was before. These coalitions couldn't liberate a single city until today that was intact.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA invited all these mercenaries in Iraq to help them defeat ISIS, now these same mercenaries fighting for Kirkuk, *popcorn*

Peshburgers couldn't defend Kirkuk for a single day with 20 000+ soldiers.

ISIS, on the other hand, defended Mosul for over a year fighting against 100 000+ foot soldiers and a coalition larger than that who fought Hitler bombarding them.

Now let these mercenaries fight themselves, and watch ISIS come back.

Russia/Syria/Coalition fail to realize is that you are destroying cities and creating a humanitarian problem that you have no solution for. Those same people will join ISIS and make it larger than it was before. These coalitions couldn't liberate a single city until today that was intact.
    They didn't want to. Obama's plan all along was to sew chaos. It's no secret that he was infusing the millitants with cash and weapons while allowing their oil facilities to operate (it's not like it was hard to take those out).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't want to. Obama's plan all along was to sew chaos. It's no secret that he was infusing the millitants with cash and weapons while allowing their oil facilities to operate (it's not like it was hard to take those out).
    I believe Obama's office was more lenient toward collateral damage and humanitarian crisis.

Trump's office is about destroying an entire city, call it liberated, but then what?

Regardless, those mercenaries are lawless and ISIS can easily take them out without coalition air force. Like, look how they "defeated" ISIS so far, bomb and destroy the entire city. Don't worry Obama had the same tactic when he was depressed (remember how they destroyed Kobani trying to defeat ISIS).

Those Kurds (PKK and Peshburgers) and independent mercenaries are extremely weak and can't fight for sh*t (and some of them are worse than ISIS but media refuse to show their reality). They only want aerial attack and then march forward.

For now, enjoy the fighting between Peshburgers and mercenaries over Kirkuk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol sew

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now rumor has is Kurds in Iraq are releasing ISIS soldiers from prison in Kirkuk to help them fight the Iranian/Iraqi mercenaries. Spurstalk user Hater would be saying "sh*t is about to get real complicated". ISIS controlling the city of Altun Kupri between Kirkuk and Erbil, and Kurds are celebrating and hoping that they will kill a lot of PMU mercenaries.

Stupid kurds should have realized that dealing with the USA and UK will not help you get your state, when they don't need you, they will dump you. Learn your lesson.

Those idiot Syrian Kurds should take heed in this, thinking that if they fight ISIS and other militants on behalf of Uncle Sam that they will miraculously get their state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John McCain: USA armed Iraqis to fight ISIL not our partners.

ISIL has more experience than you McCain in this territory. They know the culture and tradition of the people there. Same faith will happen in Syria, the Syrian army will fight the PKK (which is a terrorist organization themselves but Uncle Sam needs them now).

All that US dollar gone to Iranian and Iraqi mercenaries who are unpredictable at this point, lol. I wonder who couldn't see this coming...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US President Trump on Kirkuk clashes: “We don’t like the fact that they are clashing, but we’re not taking sides.”

Of course you're not, you need both of these donkeys to help you fight ISIS, but the loser of the two will join or support ISIS making them stronger to defeat the other.

How smart was it for ISIS to withdrawal from those lands and let these puppets fight and kill each other

Iraq is full of loose canons now, US invested too much money into unknown mercenaries from Iran and elsewhere desperately to defeat ISIS, now welcome to the mess

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And dubya/ head/neoncon/BigOil M/E storm continues, THANKS!

U.S. Strikes ISIS In Yemen For The First Time, Killing Dozens Of Militants

The complex conflict pits a kaleidoscope of

tribes,

military units and

political factions against each other

in chaotic rivalries that have

allowed hardline Sunni Muslim militant groups like al Qaeda and Islamic State to thrive.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__101717

but Saddam bombed WTC, had WMD, and was a "bad man"

BigOilMan head's hyper-secret National Energy Plan meeting, months before 9/11, was attended by BigOil execs to go over Saddam/Iraq oil fields.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And dubya/ head/neoncon/BigOil M/E storm continues, THANKS!

U.S. Strikes ISIS In Yemen For The First Time, Killing Dozens Of Militants

The complex conflict pits a kaleidoscope of

tribes,

military units and

political factions against each other

in chaotic rivalries that have

allowed hardline Sunni Muslim militant groups like al Qaeda and Islamic State to thrive.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__101717

but Saddam bombed WTC, had WMD, and was a "bad man"

BigOilMan head's hyper-secret National Energy Plan meeting, months before 9/11, was attended by BigOil execs to go over Saddam/Iraq oil fields.

100% the Iraq illegal invasion was pre-planned, they made Iraq look like a threat to the world with fake WMD stories.

Even today the media is refusing to blame those parties responsible for this illegal invasion, but purely focus on ISIS this and ISIS that, when in reality it should focus on the source of the problem that started everything and arrest and punish those responsible for it.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember in Desert Storm when we encouraged the Kurds to rise up and then told Saddam sure you can use your helicopters to slaughter the Kurds.

Kurds are like Charlie Brown and the football.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember in Desert Storm when we encouraged the Kurds to rise up and then told Saddam sure you can use your helicopters to slaughter the Kurds.

Kurds are like Charlie Brown and the football.
    How stupid are those groups that actually trust Uncle Sam. They even f*ck us over here in the states, and you think they won't f*ck over some group elsewhere.

They use you because your blood is cheap, unfortunately, these silly people fall for it over and over and over again.

Thread Information