Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's at least anecdotal evidence. I'm still not without doubt.

And you can cry all you want; but you brought no goods, you sac-less wonder.
    What about you man? What are your thoughts on the Death Star?

I'm telling you if you freeze frame where I said there is definitely a look on that guys face like hes up to something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you've shot 5.56 and 7.68 rounds from several hundred yards away 300 feet off the ground into a crowd of people? Because the distance and trajectory has a massive impact on the, well, impact of rounds when they strike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Vader just knows to get out of the ship right before its about to blow up? gmafb man. I mean c'mon man pay ATTENTION!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about you man? What are your thoughts on the Death Star?

I'm telling you if you freeze frame where I said there is definitely a look on that guys face like hes up to something
    I know this: Han shot first.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good bit, Spurtacular, it's hard to get everyone here to agree on anything but looks like there's a rare consensus that you're re ed.
    You post that literally after a guy posting a theory against the purported story. You're the ing re (throwing out your canned insult). Par for the course.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you've shot 5.56 and 7.68 rounds from several hundred yards away 300 feet off the ground into a crowd of people? Because the distance and trajectory has a massive impact on the, well, impact of rounds when they strike.
    No, mass shooting that far except maybe in a controlled scenario would be irresponsible. So, naturally I have not done so. DMC already made a similar argument to yours. Regardless of whether the impact would be minimized, I question whether a rain of bullets would not still be quite apparent. In these videos, we hear the loud sounds and see no verifiable impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You post that literally after a guy posting a theory against the purported story. You're the ing re (throwing out your canned insult). Par for the course.
    No dude. You’re the consensus moron of the political forum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No dude. You’re the consensus moron of the political forum.
    It's a gay point either way. I don't make judgments based on group think.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What do you think really happened in Las Vegas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn’t matter. Everybody thinks you’re a ing moron. Sportos, Motörheads, geeks, s, bloods, wastoids, dweebs, heads...they all think you’re a ing idiot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn’t matter. Everybody thinks you’re a ing moron. Sportos, Motörheads, geeks, s, bloods, wastoids, dweebs, heads...they all think you’re a ing idiot.
    I don't remember whose alt you are; but GFY.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't make judgments based on group think.
    Everyone who has terrible judgment can claim this.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got that completely wrong, dupe. Anyone who does not have poor judgement can claim it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't remember whose alt you are; but GFY.
    I don’t have an alt. I’m just one of the many people who think you’re a ing moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just go stick in your head in the and with the rest of the sheeple bro. Me when everyone looks at the facts and comes to a solid similar conclusion about something fishy is going on

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't you just go stick in your head in the and with the rest of the sheeple bro. Me when everyone looks at the facts and comes to a solid similar conclusion about something fishy is going on
    What fact have I not stuck to? And obviously I have concluded that something "fishy is going on."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t have an alt. I’m just one of the many people who think you’re a ing moron.
    You're an alt; but I honestly don't care b/c you can still GFY.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got that completely wrong, dupe. Anyone who does not have poor judgement can claim it.
    Yeah, but we know that doesn't apply to you because you're a 911 truther who thinks people weren't actually shot in Las Vegas.

Like, some people are great mathematicians because they challenge established theories and develop new ones that help push mathematics forward, but you're in here saying 2+2=29 and congratulating yourself for not engaging in groupthink like the other mathematicians.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but we know that doesn't apply to you because you're a 911 truther who thinks people weren't actually shot in Las Vegas.

Like, some people are great mathematicians because they challenge established theories and develop new ones that help push mathematics forward, but you're in here saying 2+2=29 and congratulating yourself for not engaging in groupthink like the other mathematicians.
    I've never claimed people weren't shot in Vegas. You're an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never claimed people weren't shot in Vegas. You're an idiot.
    That's what I assumed you were claiming since you seem to be arguing every established fact about the Vegas shooting and, from what I can tell, have not presented your own theory about what happened.

Enlighten me, o non-conformist Godbrain.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I assumed you were claiming since you seem to be arguing every established fact about the Vegas shooting and, from what I can tell, have not presented your own theory about what happened.

Enlighten me, o non-conformist Godbrain.
    For what it's worth I did challenge the details of the alleged shooting. I never claimed an outright denial is my point.

Some have presented concepts that signs of damage are less visible in long range shooting. I still find it hard to believe that high caliber rounds would not create a more verifiable form of destruction. You may have been taught not to question; that is not my training.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For what it's worth I did challenge the details of the alleged shooting. I never claimed an outright denial is my point.

Some have presented concepts that signs of damage are less visible in long range shooting. I still find it hard to believe that high caliber rounds would not create a more verifiable form of destruction. You may have been taught not to question; that is not my training.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious truth-seekers would give this some serious consideration.
    http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/show...=1#post9163054

You people seem to be tryng to bury it. If you're against it, please say why. Let's try to use the scientific method.
    https://www.google.es/search?dcr=0&s....0.QOrMi1mH2iU
    Use the sci method.....

The fruit bat who claims we never went to the moon...

You still have yet to explain how 1000s of people involved in the hoax pulled it off. You have absolutely zero evidence for your simple working hypothesis. So now you want to take this on?

1. Did we send a probe to Saturn? 2.Did it take pictures of the moon an? 3. How did the Europeans fake the landing of their probe on an and fool the world?

4. Do we even have satellites orbiting the Earth? 5. Tell us all how far we have gotten as far as launching objects into space please? 6. Were all the Apollo missions faked? 7. Is there a space station the Russians and the US use? If not, how are we working with the zRussians to pull this off?

Give us the story please. No men into space? No probes into space? Exactly how far have we gotten in these adventures?
    This is a of a lot of stuff to fake, so please answer all the above.

You know you won't.

You think you are somehow special in that you are immune to hoaxes perpetrated for God knows what reason... You are totally and utterly full of yourself. So now that you have an audience you wish to show your brilliance to, and you cannot answer thousands of other questions that come along with what you think you and other special people have realized. This is the height of arrogance and or complete insanity.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-23-2017 at 07:22 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Than 800 People Have Been Shot To Death Since The Las Vegas Massacre

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...gEmail__102517

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More fabricated crisis.

Thread Information