Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you for speaking the truth, Mr. Corker.

Supposedly, Trump didn't pick him for Secretary of State because he was too short, lol. That sounds like something Trump would do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't have a midget as SoS tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump certainly can't

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin is a huge guy when he shows his breasteses.
    Apparently...

Achh. Maybe other areas of the Russian anatomy Donny finds attractive. Can't be head hair. So...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time for him to pull the trigger and start an impeachment process tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liddle' Bob Corker??? LMAO, Weak sauce!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jjjjjj

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wwong thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's ok for someone to sign a multimillion dollar contract then protest before every game, but the POTUS cannot use his own criteria for selecting his cabinet else he's a moron.

liberals are lost as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's ok for someone to sign a multimillion dollar contract then protest before every game, but the POTUS cannot use his own criteria for selecting his cabinet else he's a moron.

liberals are lost as
    The guy he picked called him a moron. SOS is not really what this thread is about. It's about Bob's criticism of Trump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only a ing moron would use that as a reason not to hire a SoS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The guy he picked called him a moron. SOS is not really what this thread is about. It's about Bob's criticism of Trump.
    He is a moron, but he's a multimillionaire moron who won POTUS after being on a reality TV show and being roasted by Gilbert ing Gottfried. I think he's done ok.

He beat the media darling, magically en led to be POTUS-through-marriage Hillary Clinton when he had basically zero chance according to "pundits".

I mean, the guy isn't playing with a full deck, but he's still around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wong thead.

The rajun Asian.... Ducks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a moron, but he's a multimillionaire moron who won POTUS after being on a reality TV show and being roasted by Gilbert ing Gottfried. I think he's done ok.

He beat the media darling, magically en led to be POTUS-through-marriage Hillary Clinton when he had basically zero chance according to "pundits".

I mean, the guy isn't playing with a full deck, but he's still around.
    Hes done ok at surviving without a full deck...

I think he has done a wonderful job at making insignificant lying popular. This is reassuring. We can now communicate effectively via a scrambled off the cuff message that can change at any moment.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just Attorney General tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes done ok at surviving without a full deck...

I think he has done a wonderful job at making insignificant lying popular. This is reassuring. We can now communicate effectively via a scrambled off the cuff message that can change at any moment.
    For all the outrage about it, it's not like no one knew who he was. I don't believe anyone should be surprised. The fact that he won should be an embarrassment to the rest of the country that somehow feels morally superior to him maybe because they are but they sure as didn't get out and vote. I have no sympathy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all the outrage about it, it's not like no one knew who he was. I don't believe anyone should be surprised. The fact that he won should be an embarrassment to the rest of the country that somehow feels morally superior to him maybe because they are but they sure as didn't get out and vote. I have no sympathy.
    Next to Hillary, Trump won because of the micropolitical Agenda of the alt-Left and the bat lunacy of their spoon-fed ideologues. America chose to reject it when electing this clown. Inep ude and the ostracizing and shaming of the majority of the country did them in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Flyover country"
    "Basket of deplorables"

The Hollywood stench of old decaying politicians lingers in the nostrils of middle America and they want to get shed of it. Trump is like chemotherapy for that cancer, and he's as likely to kill as to heal. Either way the outlook is bleak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall it now seems like an interesting experiment testing our particular form of Democracy.

I have a lot more faith in our ins utions.
    And it's difficult to feel morally superior to anyone who is amoral.
    He's just wildly inconsistent and childish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overall it now seems like an interesting experiment testing our particular form of Democracy.

I have a lot more faith in our ins utions.
    And it's difficult to feel morally superior to anyone who is amoral.
    He's just wildly inconsistent and childish.
    The alternatives are what exactly, consistently dodgy and cunning, slick, hidden agendas that stretch out across generations of wealthy families across the globe, disguised as hope for Americans as the insurance s game con plays on? Oh but they are so well presented, with such charisma and charm deserving of the Nobel prize. The hope of a cool narrative that the media can latch onto and Americans can work even harder to earn less than they did last year - anything to keep the sheep producing wool.

Sure, the nice game show host presidents who are finger banging your daughters backstage might make you sleep better at night than this windbag tweeting clown, but when all the dust settles you're still a middle class nobody who's family was ed over by every wealthy endeavor under the sun, all in the name of bankrolling the next generation of Kennedys and Bushes.

"Oh if we could just get another Clinton in the Whitehouse.. when will that horse faced Chelsea be running? We need a monarchy, someone to worship... Diana is dead"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The alternatives are what exactly, consistently dodgy and cunning, slick, hidden agendas that stretch out across generations of wealthy families across the globe, disguised as hope for Americans as the insurance s game con plays on? Oh but they are so well presented, with such charisma and charm deserving of the Nobel prize. The hope of a cool narrative that the media can latch onto and Americans can work even harder to earn less than they did last year - anything to keep the sheep producing wool.

Sure, the nice game show host presidents who are finger banging your daughters backstage might make you sleep better at night than this windbag tweeting clown, but when all the dust settles you're still a middle class nobody who's family was ed over by every wealthy endeavor under the sun, all in the name of bankrolling the next generation of Kennedys and Bushes.

"Oh if we could just get another Clinton in the Whitehouse.. when will that horse faced Chelsea be running? We need a monarchy, someone to worship... Diana is dead"
    Can you be any more melodramatic? You’re oozing estrogen...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you be any more melodramatic? You’re oozing estrogen...
    Says the Hillary voter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the Hillary voter.
    My vote for Hillary was both pragmatic and rational. What were the primary drivers of your vote for, let me guess...Gary Johnson?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My vote for Hillary was both pragmatic and rational. What were the primary drivers of your vote for, let me guess...Gary Johnson?
    What was your thought process behind voting for Hillary?

Thread Information