Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Damn, when there is a fire in Cali, its like impossible to control. Man, first hurricanes, earthquakes and now wildfires.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    And nothing of value was lost.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And nothing of value was lost.
    13 people killed and a forest burned.

Wish it would have been SoCal and SoCal trash so your statement would be correct. Either way, good way to be a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    13 people killed and a forest burned.

Wish it would have been SoCal and SoCal trash so your statement would be correct. Either way, good way to be a .
    Sorry, I'll just send my thoughts and prayers; that should make a huge difference.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, I'll just send my thoughts and prayers; that should make a huge difference.
    Not saying that, saying that nothing of value was harmed is . Nothing wrong with being a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    people that don't like cali are doing it wrong.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I don't live there so excuse my ignorance, but how do you die in a forest fire? Are these people too stubborn to leave or does it really creep that fast?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't live there so excuse my ignorance, but how do you die in a forest fire? Are these people too stubborn to leave or does it really creep that fast?
    super duper fast

but one should be aware of that and get out before it gets to that point

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's been really, really dry up here in NorCal the last 5 years. We just broke a historic drought earlier this year, but have been really dry since. During the fires of '15, the ash blew in from about 200 miles north of here. Was just awful. And a god damned shame the beauty of the northern woods are burning when there is a perfectly good wasteland that should burn to the ground over the Grapevine in SoCal.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Learn to swim. Learn to swim. Learn to swim.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    College
    Purdue Boilermakers
    Are fires racist considering blacks can’t swim

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's been really, really dry up here in NorCal the last 5 years. We just broke a historic drought earlier this year, but have been really dry since. During the fires of '15, the ash blew in from about 200 miles north of here. Was just awful. And a god damned shame the beauty of the northern woods are burning when there is a perfectly good wasteland that should burn to the ground over the Grapevine in SoCal.
    Lol. Nor cal gots.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Wish it would have been SoCal and SoCal trash
    good way to be a .
    dat pot and kettle, etc

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol. Nor cal gots.
    LOL SoCal trash.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    dat pot and kettle, etc
    Meh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol. Nor cal gots.
    And you're a got regardless of your geographic location. Just for the record.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    California, by far the greatest state we have. Miles and miles of coast line, beaches, some of the tallest mountains in the USA, Death Valley, Hollywood.

UCLA
    USC
    Stanford
    Cal
    Fresno State
    San Diego State
    CPSLO
    Westmont
    Occidental
    Sacramento State
    LA State
    Redlands
    Chico State
    Bakersfield State
    Cal State Hayward
    Northridge
    UCSB
    San Jose State
    Long Beach State
    U of San Francisco
    San Francisco State
    Cal Poly Pomona

TONS of JC's

How many pro sports teams?

And, Cali is so huge I will never see that fire. So....California is burning to the ground....yep, total bull .

I live at the foot of the mighty Sierra Nevada mountain range, a few hours from LA, the coast, deep in them mountains, way out in the desert, San Francisco one of the worlds great cities.

California doesn't need the USA, we have it all right here.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    California, by far the greatest state we have. Miles and miles of coast line, beaches, some of the tallest mountains in the USA, Death Valley, Hollywood.

UCLA
    USC
    Stanford
    Cal
    Fresno State
    San Diego State
    CPSLO
    Westmont
    Occidental
    Sacramento State
    LA State
    Redlands
    Chico State
    Bakersfield State
    Cal State Hayward
    Northridge
    UCSB
    San Jose State
    Long Beach State
    U of San Francisco
    San Francisco State
    Cal Poly Pomona

TONS of JC's

How many pro sports teams?

And, Cali is so huge I will never see that fire. So....California is burning to the ground....yep, total bull .

I live at the foot of the mighty Sierra Nevada mountain range, a few hours from LA, the coast, deep in them mountains, way out in the desert, San Francisco one of the worlds great cities.

California doesn't need the USA, we have it all right here.
    I think I can speak for all us assholes here, and underage Filipina s, when I say it's a god damned shame you're safe from the flames.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think I can speak for all us assholes here, and underage Filipina s, when I say it's a god damned shame you're safe from the flames.
    Think about this statement..........underage Filipina s......dude, a but underage, hahahahaha~~~~~~~ Just how damn stupid are you anyway?

Dude, do you really think kids sat on bar stools drinking, with the drinking age at 18? Are you this ing far gone?

My God this freak is stupid, wow~~~~~~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Think about this statement..........underage Filipina s......dude, a but underage, hahahahaha~~~~~~~ Just how damn stupid are you anyway?

Dude, do you really think kids sat on bar stools drinking, with the drinking age at 18? Are you this ing far gone?

My God this freak is stupid, wow~~~~~~~~~
    You're right. They can't be s when they're unwilling rape victims. Thanks for the clarification.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    God damn the burning smell I wake up to every morning tbh. Thought I set my kitchen on fire Monday morning.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're right. They can't be s when they're unwilling rape victims. Thanks for the clarification.
    Why evade the question asshole? Do you really think bars hired little kids to .....buy me drink babysan? Are you really this ing stupid? A 13 year old sitting on a bar stool drinking............really?

Dude, a room full of full grown womem, now think ya dumb , ok?

Stupid, do you think anyone would want his buddes seeing him with little kids?

What's wrong with you other than stupid?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why evade the question asshole? Do you really think bars hired little kids to .....buy me drink babysan? Are you really this ing stupid? A 13 year old sitting on a bar stool drinking............really?

Dude, a room full of full grown womem, now think ya dumb , ok?

Stupid, do you think anyone would want his buddes seeing him with little kids?

What's wrong with you other than stupid?

Come clean, pal. Denial springs eternal.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Come clean, pal. Denial springs eternal.
    Dude, answer the ing question. Do you honestly believe bars (knowing the drinking age was 18) is hiring 13 year olds to hawk drinks, really? You do know the selling of alcohol was how these joints made their $$$ right? Now think ya dumb ...ok?

Stupid, who is into know nothing, under developed little kids, with a room full of full grown women who know how to , now think ya ing idiot, ok?

Stupid, I never ever saw anyone in these bars who looked too young to be in there ok asshole?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Stupid, I never ever saw anyone in these bars who looked too young to be in there ok asshole?
    So perception is the angle you're playin now, eh? Johnny Cochran couldn't beat the rap for ya.

Thread Information