Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    California is massive, it's more like three states. NORCAL, central Cal and SOCAL....each with their own thing. NORCAL was where the fires were, so no....Caifornia was never burning to the ground at all, not even close.

So many here always over reacting to everything, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Been to Cali.........wasnt impressed enough to want to leave Texas for it. People were very stand offish and some down right rude. To many damned gang bangers, I thought Texas had a lot. Everything is crazy expensive as well. Gas prices are through the roof. You can buy 2 or 3 homes of equal quality in Texas for the price of one in California. Also, that house will be old as and in need of repair. The weather is nice, but to afraid of earthquakes, and fires to relocate to that bish.

Texas >>>>>>>> California and its not terribly close.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Been to Cali.........wasnt impressed enough to want to leave Texas for it. People were very stand offish and some down right rude. To many damned gang bangers, I thought Texas had a lot. Everything is crazy expensive as well. Gas prices are through the roof. You can buy 2 or 3 homes of equal quality in Texas for the price of one in California. Also, that house will be old as and in need of repair. The weather is nice, but to afraid of earthquakes, and fires to relocate to that bish.

Unfortunate you can't afford to live here, but otherwise, you're spot on. Closing in on a decade here after living in Texas for 25 years. Moving to Idaho in the next year and a half. Will have gone, literally, from 210 to 209 to 208.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils

This, only I went from Cali to Texas. Only thing I miss about it is the fact California has basically every type of terrain.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I love California. Spent most of my life here. Though, It has its annoying characteristics, I do appreciate it more than the Seattle/Mill Creek area where I spent much of the youth years. It's not for all. As is Texas. Though, I've only been to El Paso and a an 2 hour layover in DFW. The only fires I've seen up close were the most recent ones.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    I love California. Spent most of my life here. Though, It has its annoying characteristics, I do appreciate it more than the Seattle/Mill Creek area where I spent much of the youth years. It's not for all. As is Texas. Though, I've only been to El Paso and a an 2 hour layover in DFW. The only fires I've seen up close were the most recent ones.
    El Paso might be the worst part of Texas tbh. Might as well be Mexico.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    El Paso might be the worst part of Texas tbh. Might as well be Mexico.
    Ah, well, I had a great time. Though, to be honest, I was there for a chick back in my early 20's. She was fun. So perhaps my experience is skewed.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So what % of California burned to the ground?

Women have a bad habit of this. Ya spill something on the rug...YOU RUINED THE RUG. Everything is....OH MY GOD~~~ Ya light a match....FIRE~ a whole forest is ablaze, we get the same....FIRE~ They struggle with......degrees.

Funny watching the rookie football fans, they go from game to game, ha~~~ Guy has a bad game....HE SUCKS, then has a good game....HE's GREAT, ha~~ we'll see that during a game....ha~~~~ Too stupid to get...ebb and flo....in a 17 week reg season.

No California was never even remotely close to burning to the ground, trust me.....I live here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    So what % of California burned to the ground?

Women have a bad habit of this. Ya spill something on the rug...YOU RUINED THE RUG. Everything is....OH MY GOD~~~ Ya light a match....FIRE~ a whole forest is ablaze, we get the same....FIRE~ They struggle with......degrees.

Funny watching the rookie football fans, they go from game to game, ha~~~ Guy has a bad game....HE SUCKS, then has a good game....HE's GREAT, ha~~ we'll see that during a game....ha~~~~ Too stupid to get...ebb and flo....in a 17 week reg season.

No California was never even remotely close to burning to the ground, trust me.....I live here.
    uh oh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Here we go again.................

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

405 Hwy near Getty Center, Bel-Air and UCLA.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Its a good think Lavar pulled his son, UCLA might burn to the ground.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Throw some Hollywood pedos into the fire if you get the opportunity.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Let it ing burn. Not much of value there except for elitists' property. The farmland and tech sector are here in Nor Cal.

Real surprised that with all the extreme environmentalists that "force" Gov. Brown to send all the rain water to the ocean, and further perpetuating the lack of water in the state, that none of that crowd has said 1 iota about the friggin smog issue in that cesspool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Let it ing burn. Not much of value there except for elitists' property. The farmland and tech sector are here in Nor Cal
    This is why trump won. You’re ignoring real america

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is why trump won. You’re ignoring real america
    Ever been to San Antonio, specifically the West side? That's what everywhere the poor people live in So Cal looks like. Let it burn.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Ever been to San Antonio, specifically the West side? That's what everywhere the poor people live in So Cal looks like. Let it burn.
    So cal is real America

luckily I’m in the valley. In between all the fires, but far enough from mountain regions where fires won’t spread here

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So cal is real America

luckily I’m in the valley. In between all the fires, but far enough from mountain regions where fires won’t spread here
    Well, FWIW, I hope you dont burn. Stay safe, chief.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We have it all right here in California.

border a foreign country
    how many miles of coast line
    deserts
    some of the highest mountains in the world
    AG capital of the world
    San Francisco
    LA
    San Diego
    Niners
    Chargers
    Rams
    Raiders