Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    nowFootball (lol calling it soccer don't be a tbh)
    Look where you are posting son...

On an American Basketball message board on a SOCCER forum?

You just step in it at every turn.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Without clicking on the Texas Fatnecks thread, I can already summarize what you beluga whales wrote:

• Is this guy fat enough to be our starting linemen? His plumber ass crack doesnt show enough when he's hunched.

• Hearing we might recruit this 320lb Walrus to rush the QB for us next year

• Woah look at this receiver's 40 time! 4.92! That's so fast! Can't wait to watch him drop passes for us

etc etc etc
    You think I'm a Beluga Whale because I went to UT. Ok.

Yeah, lineman have to be big with quick feet and sumo tendencies. Goal Keepers are anticipatory Giraffes compared to the midgets they play around. Basketball players have to be tall. Sprinters have to be fast. Huge news...

So The What?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I still love the US though. Again, a shame they didn't qualify.
    No it's not.

Its quite honestly fair. They were horribly inconsistent and just not very good.
    FIFA execs having a stroke. No negotiations with the TV interests relying on the biggest ADV money in the world.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Look where you are posting son...

On an American Basketball message board on a SOCCER forum?

You just step in it at every turn.
    son I'm posting on a forum where mericans are less then 10% of the posters and less then 5% of the traffic. Forum is also hosted in Europe

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son I'm posting on a forum where mericans are less then 10% of the posters and less then 5% of the traffic. Forum is also hosted in Europe
    Then Request a name change dip .
    Since the forum is hosted in Europe I'm sure you have pull.

And congrats on your contribution to an American basketball site. Rest o the world don't care.
    Now go slam a pie in your face.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Then Request a name change dip .
    Since the forum is hosted in Europe I'm sure you have pull.

And congrats on your contribution to an American basketball site. Rest o the world don't care.
    Now go slam a pie in your face.
    son stop with the meltdowns tbh, y'all s gon crown the winner of MLS to world champions anyway "world champ "

Lol calling me a liar, I straight up told it like it is, lmao being so out of touch with the realities of 21st century Europe .. "we bombed you but first we let Russia do all the work " .. you bombed us and 75 years later we have a living standard and society >>>> yours. In the same period y'all s squandered the richest society in human history, ended up with bush and trump and somehow forged a political alliance between Russia and China which basically sealed the Asian pivot for the next 50 years. Y'all s are nothing more then a joke internationally smh, all that hard work done be western europe for 300 years and the gun happy hillbillies squander it in 50

back to the drawing board s.

Veteran
    Post Count
    I could give a damn about the US v euro debate here, but it annoys the out of me everytime an American cites pussy riot as some huge injustice. Go ahead, go to the Cathedral in NY or DC and start playing anti establishment punk music, I'm sure they won't call the police! Muhammad Ali got a bigger sentence for refusing to go to nam. Rage against the machine had a permit to play in front of the nyse but they were kicked out by police anyways. Etc etc etc
    Last edited by diego; 10-12-2017 at 03:19 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I could give a damn about the US v euro debate here, but it annoys the out of me everytime an American cites pussy riot as some huge injustice. Go ahead, go to the Cathedral in NY or DC and start playing anti establishment punk music, I'm sure they won't call the police! Muhammad Ali got a bigger sentence for refusing to go to nam. Rage against the machine had a permit to play in front of the nyse but they were kicked out by police anyways. Etc etc etc
    Ok then.

More to the point.

Why do Putin's political opponents end up dead or in jail ? Don't even attempt to compare the justice systems in these countries. IsIt's not even close. Of course Ali got put in jail. He was not the only one. And what ended up happening, was he found on the street dead? Where is Navalny right now? What is he saying?

And we all knew exactly where Ali was, what law was violated, saw the trial, got interviews with him. Etc... The US told on THEMSELVES. This is a very, very significant thing. The Viet Nam war was brought to the people by the press and politicians. The lies are known. Huge difference that somehow mystifies people.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-12-2017 at 05:25 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son stop with the meltdowns tbh, y'all s gon crown the winner of MLS to world champions anyway "world champ "

Lol calling me a liar, I straight up told it like it is, lmao being so out of touch with the realities of 21st century Europe .. "we bombed you but first we let Russia do all the work " .. you bombed us and 75 years later we have a living standard and society >>>> yours. In the same period y'all s squandered the richest society in human history, ended up with bush and trump and somehow forged a political alliance between Russia and China which basically sealed the Asian pivot for the next 50 years. Y'all s are nothing more then a joke internationally smh, all that hard work done be western europe for 300 years and the gun happy hillbillies squander it in 50

back to the drawing board s.
    MLS what... You don't know what the is going on in the US or your own country.

Russia did all the work on who?

Stalin killed more Russians than the Nazis got close to. You can love Russia all you want. It's the white male thing to do when Putin breast feeds you.

And yes Germany is definitely showing the US how to run a democracy. US papers write about it. We also note the problems with refugees son. It's part of being a democracy. Air that dirty laundry. Let us know there is a significant group in Germany that consider "negroids" a lower life form. Please keep going. We know your far right party's made big gains.

We know we elected a clown as president. We know we have to try and live thru it. We also know what happens in other countries and the disasterous mistakes we have made. I'll take it. Or leave freely. Choices.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-12-2017 at 05:38 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ok then.

More to the point.

Why do Putin's political opponents end up dead or in jail ? Don't even attempt to compare the justice systems in these countries. IsIt's not even close. Of course Ali got put in jail. He was not the only one. And what ended up happening, was he found on the street dead? Where is Navalny right now? What is he saying?

And we all knew exactly where Ali was, what law was violated, saw the trial, got interviews with him. Etc... The US told on THEMSELVES. This is a very, very significant thing. The Viet Nam war was brought to the people by the press and politicians. The lies are known. Huge difference that somehow mystifies people.
    son the USA sponsors global scale privacy abuse, terrorism and dictatorships and you're talking here about pussy riot and some nig with alzheimers grow a pair tbh. realistically speaking putin's regime blows the past 15 years of USA out of the ing water when it comes to world wide security and democracy .. just lol

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    imo that's the single most aggravating problem with you merrycans, y'all s refuse to look in the ing mirror, it's always excuses like:
    "yeah we bombed the out of 3487858743 countries for no reason in the last 10 years alone and we sponsor world wide terrorism but we ain't Russia "
    "yeah we friends with saudi arabia and sponsor isis / wahabbis / dictators but at least we keep iran in check "
    "yeah we voted for trump but now we'll have to live with him because impeachment is against democracy "
    "yeah we ed the global economy and we made our population pay for massive fraud, letting the average family live in debt, but at least we're #1 "
    "yeah we spy on everybody and on our allies to but we need it for freedoms 'merica "
    "yeah we have no ing clue what nsa homeland fbi cia XYZ is doing but they're out there for us "
    "yeah we have 3rd world ratings on all imaginable social and economics metrics for the regular joes but our (heavily skewed) median is great "
    "yeah we use slave labor with our 50 million unregistered immigrants but let me tell you about that wall we build to keep our freedoms "

I'll call a spade a spade , y'all are just a bunch of pussies.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Good silver lining for you son. Congrats.
    Please. got's all on America's nuts. He can troll all he wants. Not fooling anyone.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    FIFA does. That's why they give so many qualifying spots to CONCAF.

Thats a butt load of $ FIFA just lost for TV. And I can guarantee the Russian tourist industry is not happy.
    US citizens will watch the WC if the US is in. But basically yeah. To the avg US sports viewer, no distractions from a minor 4 year event.
    TV revenues will be way down, too. I pretty much watched every WC match since 90, and even I find my interest wavering now.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    imo that's the single most aggravating problem with you merrycans, y'all s refuse to look in the ing mirror, it's always excuses like:
    "yeah we bombed the out of 3487858743 countries for no reason in the last 10 years alone and we sponsor world wide terrorism but we ain't Russia "
    "yeah we friends with saudi arabia and sponsor isis / wahabbis / dictators but at least we keep iran in check "
    "yeah we voted for trump but now we'll have to live with him because impeachment is against democracy "
    "yeah we ed the global economy and we made our population pay for massive fraud, letting the average family live in debt, but at least we're #1 "
    "yeah we spy on everybody and on our allies to but we need it for freedoms 'merica "
    "yeah we have no ing clue what nsa homeland fbi cia XYZ is doing but they're out there for us "
    "yeah we have 3rd world ratings on all imaginable social and economics metrics for the regular joes but our (heavily skewed) median is great "
    "yeah we use slave labor with our 50 million unregistered immigrants but let me tell you about that wall we build to keep our freedoms "

I'll call a spade a spade , y'all are just a bunch of pussies.
    And you know how the you can know this? The AMERICAN PRESS. This is the mirror you dumb fck. And it's the only reason you actually can know anything about the US.

WTF do you really know about Russia? RT news? What? What do you read? Oh you go there and drink yourself blind, so it's all cool?

Dont Fckn make me throw up. You don't understand .

And you dare come out with your "negroid" and then pretend like you give a fck about the common Joe? You are an ignorant charlatan. And a play both sides liar. Tell us about the negroids son... You pretend to give a about people and then make a Fckn ignorant statement about blacks. " oh they are good at brute ball but don't get the subtleties of soccer horse ."

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    TV revenues will be way down, too. I pretty much watched every WC match since 90, and even I find my interest wavering now.
    Ill watch as much as I can.

I always like like to see what the Italians ( no Conte) and Germans can come up with? Will France waste all the talent? Will England ever get a cohesive unit together again? Belgium.... Are the South American teams gonna fold in Eastern Europe? Is Colombia gonna crash or actually do something? Is Brazil really this strong? Can Portugal actually ever compete like their dogged determined Euro win? Too much going on. Too many questions to be answered.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Ill watch as much as I can.

I always like like to see what the Italians ( no Conte) and Germans can come up with? Will France waste all the talent? Will England ever get a cohesive unit together again? Belgium.... Are the South American teams gonna fold in Eastern Europe? Is Colombia gonna crash or actually do something? Is Brazil really this strong? Can Portugal actually ever compete like their dogged determined Euro win? Too much going on. Too many questions to be answered.
    As a purist, I'm sure my interest will be renewed. Though, there is now a iness that is not there regardless. A lot of Americans will be staying away from what is ultimately a bland product for them, given that the US will not be competing. FIFA and the networks got f*cked by this. Don't be surprised to see Costa Rica and Mexico get f*cked over this go around for their tank jobs.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    As a purist, I'm sure my interest will be renewed. Though, there is now a iness that is not there regardless. A lot of Americans will be staying away from what is ultimately a bland product for them, given that the US will not be competing. FIFA and the networks got f*cked by this. Don't be surprised to see Costa Rica and Mexico get f*cked over this go around for their tank jobs.
    The underlined is very interesting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    The underlined is very interesting.
    Not saying it'll happen; but wouldn't be surprised. In 06, it was pretty obvious we were getting the royal -over for the Iraq War.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son if you watch the world cup for the USA then watch it for the great national matchups, and for the last place on earth where high quality individual play meets cash unrelated winning motivation.

And you know how the you can know this? The AMERICAN PRESS. This is the mirror you dumb fck. And it's the only reason you actually can know anything about the US.

WTF do you really know about Russia? RT news? What? What do you read? Oh you go there and drink yourself blind, so it's all cool?

Dont Fckn make me throw up. You don't understand .

And you dare come out with your "negroid" and then pretend like you give a fck about the common Joe? You are an ignorant charlatan. And a play both sides liar. Tell us about the negroids son... You pretend to give a about people and then make a Fckn ignorant statement about blacks. " oh they are good at brute ball but don't get the subtleties of soccer horse ."
    son just at getting news from the american press.

News:
    Reuters
    Al Jazeera
    DW Nachrichten
    France International for afrika news
    and they all cover the US tbh.

Comedy:
    RT for the funny takes on the US
    CNN for the funny takes on the World
    FOX Trump NEWS for all my trump, god bless 'merica and water in Flint is pure related interests

Son I said it once I'll say it again, I dislike the nig culture, I don't care about color.

Son I destroyed your every take and I'm getting bored tbh.

pure amateurish interest tbh.

Not saying it'll happen; but wouldn't be surprised. In 06, it was pretty obvious we were getting the royal -over for the Iraq War.
    In '06 you got destroyed by good opponents, stop ing, next world cup you'll have to not finish last and you qualify

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Son if you watch the world cup for the USA then watch it for the great national matchups, and for the last place on earth where high quality individual play meets cash unrelated winning motivation.

son just at getting news from the american press.

News:
    Reuters
    Al Jazeera
    DW Nachrichten
    France International for afrika news
    and they all cover the US tbh.

Comedy:
    RT for the funny takes on the US
    CNN for the funny takes on the World
    FOX Trump NEWS for all my trump, god bless 'merica and water in Flint is pure related interests

Son I said it once I'll say it again, I dislike the nig culture, I don't care about color.

Oh you dislike the nig culture? But you care about the common Joe...
    STFU... contradictory square head.

Der Spiegel? Your best frkn paper by far for World events and analysis.
    Too left for you with your nig culture take?

Again. You are a two faced coward. And ya don't know .
    And do you know where your papers get their US news from? The US press. The best free press in the world and it's not even close. You just need to know where to look. And understand biases THAT ALL PAPERS HAVE.
    You are a fake. And you takes are miserably two faced.

NYTimes
    WSJ
    Wash Post
    Politico

for Starters

Then Foreign Affairs and The Economist once you grow up.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Oh you dislike the nig culture? But you care about the common Joe...
    STFU... contradictory square head.

Der Spiegel? Your best frkn paper by far for World events and analysis.
    Too left for you with your nig culture take?

Again. You are a two faced coward. And ya don't know .
    And do you know where your papers get their US news from? The US press. The best free press in the world and it's not even close. You just need to know where to look. And understand biases THAT ALL PAPERS HAVE.
    You are a fake. And you takes are miserably two faced.

NYTimes
    WSJ
    Wash Post
    Politico

for Starters

Then Foreign Affairs and The Economist once you grow up.
    1. I dislike the nig culture (bling bling jigga, which includes many whites) and tribal backwards cultures (wallah we raped her so stone her, women not allowed to work) not blacks or arabs you dumbass. I joke about a lot of things, adults usually get the jokes.
    2. Der Spiegel isn't objective you dummy. There are even jokes in Germany about it, just pretending to know something and it blows in your face.
    3. The best free press in the world is an aggregation of multiple sources from different backgrounds (al jazeera + reuters + bbc + RT + cnn) which show all sides of the equation. And of course using your head on this info, but if you read the NYtimes my words are lost here. If you want national best free press it's probably denmark or the netherlands, both countries are very transparent and rigorous on this subject.
    4. Politico? smh way the go telling me you're a milleneal.... on their first page right now there are some nice clickbait les like "Trump : the power of positive thinking"
    5. The Economist is decent on some subjects but their free market takes are definitely stuck in the past century. Especially for Europe where my interests lie .. where markets behave very differently compared to how they worked 30 years ago. They're also desperate for sellable les so you sometimes get sensationalist takes. Also in Europe the type of economics paradigms they try to push are proven to be impractical at best and detrimental at worst, given the structure of society (age), problems (immigration and integration), and internal security (rise of the far right). This is a continent with a long history of worker rights, the that flies in the us most definitely doesn't fly here. On the plus side the economist has adequate takes on US and GB. Also the bias against Russia who is a dominant energy provider in Europe is just laughable, especially since energy shapes long term economic trends and also doubles as a diplomacy tool. (e.g. how to win the Ukrainian market without an invasion)

Son it's obvious to me right now that you are either an en led milleneal pretending to know more than you do resulting in some really ty takes or that you're trolling, rather poorly I'd add.
    I particularly enjoy the milleneal strategy of throwing some and then starting to call people names, unfortunately you'll learn that it doesn't work in the real world tbh. Hope that college education didn't cost you too much tbh, might as well wipe you ass with that diploma imo. God bless and stay safe tbh, life outside the merrycan bubble is indeed full of novelty.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    1. I dislike the nig culture (bling bling jigga, which includes many whites) and tribal backwards cultures (wallah we raped her so stone her, women not allowed to work) not blacks or arabs you dumbass. I joke about a lot of things, adults usually get the jokes.
    2. Der Spiegel isn't objective you dummy. There are even jokes in Germany about it, just pretending to know something and it blows in your face.
    3. The best free press in the world is an aggregation of multiple sources from different backgrounds (al jazeera + reuters + bbc + RT + cnn) which show all sides of the equation. And of course using your head on this info, but if you read the NYtimes my words are lost here. If you want national best free press it's probably denmark or the netherlands, both countries are very transparent and rigorous on this subject.
    4. Politico? smh way the go telling me you're a milleneal.... on their first page right now there are some nice clickbait les like "Trump : the power of positive thinking"
    5. The Economist is decent on some subjects but their free market takes are definitely stuck in the past century. Especially for Europe where my interests lie .. where markets behave very differently compared to how they worked 30 years ago. They're also desperate for sellable les so you sometimes get sensationalist takes. Also in Europe the type of economics paradigms they try to push are proven to be impractical at best and detrimental at worst, given the structure of society (age), problems (immigration and integration), and internal security (rise of the far right). This is a continent with a long history of worker rights, the that flies in the us most definitely doesn't fly here. On the plus side the economist has adequate takes on US and GB. Also the bias against Russia who is a dominant energy provider in Europe is just laughable, especially since energy shapes long term economic trends and also doubles as a diplomacy tool. (e.g. how to win the Ukrainian market without an invasion)

Son it's obvious to me right now that you are either an en led milleneal pretending to know more than you do resulting in some really ty takes or that you're trolling, rather poorly I'd add.
    I particularly enjoy the milleneal strategy of throwing some and then starting to call people names, unfortunately you'll learn that it doesn't work in the real world tbh. Hope that college education didn't cost you too much tbh, might as well wipe you ass with that diploma imo. God bless and stay safe tbh, life outside the merrycan bubble is indeed full of novelty.
    Oh the nig culture is a joke now that you got backed into a corner.
    How convenient...

RT news... WTF?

RT news... It's government controlled you comquat?

Tell me what paper in Germany is better than Der Spiegel? Every paper has its bias. Give me one. Just one. And then I will laugh directly in your face.

Yeah Denmark. The massive press corps is loaded in every part of the globe. That's where I'm headed. Holy you are an idiot. I don't doubt it's transparent, but cmon. The press is the size of my high school journalism dept..

The bias against Russia economically? Are you a Fckn dork? It's almost entirely petrochemical based. The Country with the MOST NATURAL resources on the face of the Earth has an economy less vibrant than the state of California. You are just completely lost. Russia has to import meat? They have the most arable grassland on the face of the earth and they import crops? Can't even grow a decent amount of wheat. It's a Fckn nightmare. You drink their Vodka and their poorer citizens drink AFTERSHAVE. They Fckn drink methanol, a poison. You get faced drunk in Russia, so the Economist has outdated views on Economies? Russia, the economic powerhouse. With so much graft, corruption and flat out morbid efficiency... Holy Christ... You can certainly point to significant unfair attributes of Western European Economics but then you mention RUSSIA holding on by a thin Ribbon of Petrochemicals when the US is gonna be shipping massive amounts of natural gas. Russia has to rely on American methods to get anything out of the ground that are 50 years behind the curve!!! Did I hear any new development in Russia on fracking?

There is so much wrong and laughable in your comical diatribe I can't begin to cover it all. please keep going. I'm lovin this. Let's do this all year. And please, keep mass producing the emojis for me. Your good at it.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-13-2017 at 07:58 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

In '06 you got destroyed by good opponents, stop ing, next world cup you'll have to not finish last and you qualify
    STFU, tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    there is no need to get upset tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Oh the nig culture is a joke now that you got backed into a corner.
    How convenient...

RT news... WTF?

RT news... It's government controlled you comquat?

Tell me what paper in Germany is better than Der Spiegel? Every paper has its bias. Give me one. Just one. And then I will laugh directly in your face.

Yeah Denmark. The massive press corps is loaded in every part of the globe. That's where I'm headed. Holy you are an idiot. I don't doubt it's transparent, but cmon. The press is the size of my high school journalism dept..

The bias against Russia economically? Are you a Fckn dork? It's almost entirely petrochemical based. The Country with the MOST NATURAL resources on the face of the Earth has an economy less vibrant than the state of California. You are just completely lost. Russia has to import meat? They have the most arable grassland on the face of the earth and they import crops? Can't even grow a decent amount of wheat. It's a Fckn nightmare. You drink their Vodka and their poorer citizens drink AFTERSHAVE. They Fckn drink methanol, a poison. You get faced drunk in Russia, so the Economist has outdated views on Economies? Russia, the economic powerhouse. With so much graft, corruption and flat out morbid efficiency... Holy Christ... You can certainly point to significant unfair attributes of Western European Economics but then you mention RUSSIA holding on by a thin Ribbon of Petrochemicals when the US is gonna be shipping massive amounts of natural gas. Russia has to rely on American methods to get anything out of the ground that are 50 years behind the curve!!! Did I hear any new development in Russia on fracking?

There is so much wrong and laughable in your comical diatribe I can't begin to cover it all. please keep going. I'm lovin this. Let's do this all year. And please, keep mass producing the emojis for me. Your good at it.
    son that is some fiercely incoherent mental diarrhea which shows me you can't even understand what I'm saying. The fact that it is also edited just cries out that you failed your verbal. Let me help you out:

- RT news is state owned and extremely biased (as I already mentioned), but it still points out american deficiencies more then other sources, which can then be corroborated with euro sources, hence it has the same marginal utility as CNN. Still more unbiased then FOX tbh
    - Der Spiegel is clearly inferior to SZ and NZZ tbh, as these are far less sensationalist and more coherent, oriented on more relevant adult news.
    - of course the press is a globalized business dummy, as I have originally said. Denmark is one of the cleaner national press examples, learn to read. But I said that I don't use national press but aggregate sources from multiple economical and political worlds (ex-soviet, american, european, middle east, asian).
    - the bias isn't against Russia's economy lol, it's against the economical decisions of Euro states who get a large share of resources from Russia, while also shifting towards right wing politics... which creates a volatile environment not suited for market liberalization which is being pushed upon these regions to disastrous effects.
    - your take on the petrochemical market does not take into account the supply(transportation/pipeline) costs, which you should've thought of tbh, given the new enormous deals between EU and Russia. Still, that's probably me asking too much of you

I'm getting bored of you son tbh, your vanilla takes are being bland and uninformed, your news sources biased, your reading comprehension is exceed by that of 10 year olds, and you have the petulance of a babied millennial.
    I suggest you stick to FOX news tbh, easy to follow, has great burger commercials, and the anchors have nice plastic racks

Thread Information