Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son that is some fiercely incoherent mental diarrhea which shows me you can't even understand what I'm saying. The fact that it is also edited just cries out that you failed your verbal. Let me help you out:

- RT news is state owned and extremely biased (as I already mentioned), but it still points out american deficiencies more then other sources, which can then be corroborated with euro sources, hence it has the same marginal utility as CNN. Still more unbiased then FOX tbh
    - Der Spiegel is clearly inferior to SZ and NZZ tbh, as these are far less sensationalist and more coherent, oriented on more relevant adult news.
    - of course the press is a globalized business dummy, as I have originally said. Denmark is one of the cleaner national press examples, learn to read. But I said that I don't use national press but aggregate sources from multiple economical and political worlds (ex-soviet, american, european, middle east, asian).
    - the bias isn't against Russia's economy lol, it's against the economical decisions of Euro states who get a large share of resources from Russia, while also shifting towards right wing politics... which creates a volatile environment not suited for market liberalization which is being pushed upon these regions to disastrous effects.
    - your take on the petrochemical market does not take into account the supply(transportation/pipeline) costs, which you should've thought of tbh, given the new enormous deals between EU and Russia. Still, that's probably me asking too much of you

I'm getting bored of you son tbh, your vanilla takes are being bland and uninformed, your news sources biased, your reading comprehension is exceed by that of 10 year olds, and you have the petulance of a babied millennial.
    I suggest you stick to FOX news tbh, easy to follow, has great burger commercials, and the anchors have nice plastic racks
    Oh my I edited. Well then, it's just like a nig sort of bling thing for you or what?

Der Spiegel does their own investigative journalism on a far greater scale than any in Germany. You don't even know how your own papers work to get their stories. And you and your friends laugh so that makes their news childish. Ex-Soviet... Because you are more interested in the US funny stuff.

Where did I even mention the entertainment news industry in the US? You mentioned CNN, FOX etc... Not me. So you don't know the difference between reading and watching, I can't help that. You like the fake bag chests to complete your catholic use of sources, I can't help that either.

You use multiple sources. Wonderful. NYTimes, Washington Post, WSJ, Foreign Affairs don't make your list. Then your list is a joke. Oh, now you are backtracking on Russia as well now that you got the truth pushed in your face. You see zRussia making deals because they are forced to. The EU can absorb higher prices, the Russians must let the Petro flow because that is the ONLY legitimately significant source of income. And the US will eat that portion alive if Russia does not deal. Get it straight. And now you again interject new arguments, which I personally see as legitimate, because you got called on your alcoholic assessment of a legitimately stagnant stinking Russia. It's a great place for you to visit. But to live? You sound like a drunken American flying into a tourista spot in Mexico and claiming all is well.

Just give it up immediately why don't you.
    Don't make me drag you down the road and shove your face in it.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Keep backtracking son.
    And please keep going.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son the USA sponsors global scale privacy abuse, terrorism and dictatorships and you're talking here about pussy riot and some nig with alzheimers grow a pair tbh. realistically speaking putin's regime blows the past 15 years of USA out of the ing water when it comes to world wide security and democracy .. just lol
    You wanna keep going with this as well? 20 years... With one man calling the all shots. "I wanna be president, nope, I wanna be prime minister... What do I wanna be next?"

Where are Putin's legitimate political opponents? In jail and dead. Putin's group produces its own fake political parties for fools like you to gobble up and pretend like Russia is a democracy. And you just accept it. You are lost. Democracy is a messy business. There is nothing messy about Putin's hold on Russia's political system, get that straight.

Russia a world wide security... So hiring dweebs and producing bots to infiltrate Democtatic discussion is producing world wide security and democracy. Creating chaos in free elections is a way of producing world wide security and democracy. Showing the tenuous nature of free elections. Sure thing bud. It's an Authoritarian move. Dictators propping up murdering Dictators. Putin.

You are again lost. Now backtrack again.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-14-2017 at 08:56 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Oh my I edited. Well then, it's just like a nig sort of bling thing for you or what?

Der Spiegel does their own investigative journalism on a far greater scale than any in Germany. You don't even know how your own papers work to get their stories. And you and your friends laugh so that makes their news childish. Ex-Soviet... Because you are more interested in the US funny stuff.

Where did I even mention the entertainment news industry in the US? You mentioned CNN, FOX etc... Not me. So you don't know the difference between reading and watching, I can't help that. You like the fake bag chests to complete your catholic use of sources, I can't help that either.

You use multiple sources. Wonderful. NYTimes, Washington Post, WSJ, Foreign Affairs don't make your list. Then your list is a joke. Oh, now you are backtracking on Russia as well now that you got the truth pushed in your face. You see zRussia making deals because they are forced to. The EU can absorb higher prices, the Russians must let the Petro flow because that is the ONLY legitimately significant source of income. And the US will eat that portion alive if Russia does not deal. Get it straight. And now you again interject new arguments, which I personally see as legitimate, because you got called on your alcoholic assessment of a legitimately stagnant stinking Russia. It's a great place for you to visit. But to live? You sound like a drunken American flying into a tourista spot in Mexico and claiming all is well.

Just give it up immediately why don't you.
    Don't make me drag you down the road and shove your face in it.
    Keep backtracking son.
    And please keep going.
    You wanna keep going with this as well? 20 years... With one man calling the all shots. "I wanna be president, nope, I wanna be prime minister... What do I wanna be next?"

Where are Putin's legitimate political opponents? In jail and dead. Putin's group produces its own fake political parties for fools like you to gobble up and pretend like Russia is a democracy. And you just accept it. You are lost. Democracy is a messy business. There is nothing messy about Putin's hold on Russia's political system, get that straight.

Russia a world wide security... So hiring dweebs and producing bots to infiltrate Democtatic discussion is producing world wide security and democracy. Creating chaos in free elections is a way of producing world wide security and democracy. Showing the tenuous nature of free elections. Sure thing bud. It's an Authoritarian move. Dictators propping up murdering Dictators. Putin.

You are again lost. Now backtrack again.

this idiot can't read smh.
    - your obsession with Der Spiegel is absolutely Der Spiegel doesn't even voice germans but the EU apparatus
    - I'm not backtracking on anything, learn to read
    - never said russia is livable or even nice or that I'm a putin fan
    - most Russians know exactly what's up with putin and his cronies yet they accept him because he stabilized Russia after 10 years of "shock capitalism" (economic looting and destabilization) which led to extreme poverty, and any other political option outside Putin will lead them to the same path of the 90s. You talking about political opponents and lack of democracy shows you that you haven't the faintest idea of what is happening in that country tbh, where the memories of a disfunctional state trump any ideological dreams. For these reasons many Russians actually support Putin tbh.
    - russia is producing world wide security by making the world multi polar, by creating or cofounding SCO, EEU and NDB, slowly dragging EU away from the US (well the US pushed EU away a lot with the wars+migrants+surveillance), and slowly pivoting global power away from the US. Even a child should understand this. So that next time some trump/bush decides to go to war because "they have oil and .. uuh... wmds? wmds! " the cost of doing that will be higher than today and they'll have to think more, and maybe entire countries won't be filled with refugees. It'll actually force governments to do proper diplomacy and work for long term solutions.
    - this of course couldn't have happened without the past 40 years of absolutely pathetic merrycan leadership still living in the "we won " 50s
    - nobody gives a single about your two party puppet election
    - us has been sponsoring terrorists, bloody dictatorships and coups across the globe for 75 years, yet when others do it it's against democracy Y'all idiots bombed half the middle east just this century and created a multimillion refugee crisis yet talk about putin bullying internal russian poltics trump voters

Son you are brainwashed on "democracy " millennial who couldn't argue that water is wet, I'm basically wasting my time with you tbh, even the gots in the beisball thread provide more comedy at least

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    there is no need to get upset tbh
    I don't need to be upset to tell you to STFU, bro.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I don't need to be upset to tell you to STFU, bro.
    you're definitely upset tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    you're definitely upset tbh
    You talking out of your ass doesn't upset me, bro.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    this idiot can't read smh.
    - your obsession with Der Spiegel is absolutely Der Spiegel doesn't even voice germans but the EU apparatus
    - I'm not backtracking on anything, learn to read
    - never said russia is livable or even nice or that I'm a putin fan
    - most Russians know exactly what's up with putin and his cronies yet they accept him because he stabilized Russia after 10 years of "shock capitalism" (economic looting and destabilization) which led to extreme poverty, and any other political option outside Putin will lead them to the same path of the 90s. You talking about political opponents and lack of democracy shows you that you haven't the faintest idea of what is happening in that country tbh, where the memories of a disfunctional state trump any ideological dreams. For these reasons many Russians actually support Putin tbh.
    - russia is producing world wide security by making the world multi polar, by creating or cofounding SCO, EEU and NDB, slowly dragging EU away from the US (well the US pushed EU away a lot with the wars+migrants+surveillance), and slowly pivoting global power away from the US. Even a child should understand this. So that next time some trump/bush decides to go to war because "they have oil and .. uuh... wmds? wmds! " the cost of doing that will be higher than today and they'll have to think more, and maybe entire countries won't be filled with refugees. It'll actually force governments to do proper diplomacy and work for long term solutions.
    - this of course couldn't have happened without the past 40 years of absolutely pathetic merrycan leadership still living in the "we won " 50s
    - nobody gives a single about your two party puppet election
    - us has been sponsoring terrorists, bloody dictatorships and coups across the globe for 75 years, yet when others do it it's against democracy Y'all idiots bombed half the middle east just this century and created a multimillion refugee crisis yet talk about putin bullying internal russian poltics trump voters

Son you are brainwashed on "democracy " millennial who couldn't argue that water is wet, I'm basically wasting my time with you tbh, even the gots in the beisball thread provide more comedy at least
    You are altogether just lost.

I am not obsessed with Der Speigel. Im immensely enjoying you not even knowing which of your papers have actual reporters on the ground investigating. And You stated Nigs can't play soccer, it's too subtle for them. Keep digging into reverse. Go back and read what you said. Putin's regime is more of a democracy than the US? You are an idiot. You can't even read what you write.

So Russians are just fine with Putin because when the Soviet Union's graft and corruption got transferred into a chaotic situation inherited by a drunk Yeltsin, you just had it with REAL CAPITALISM AND REAL DEMOCRACY. The Russians tried American style democracy and it didn't work? Are you Fckn kidding? Russia had zero democratic ins utions when the Soviet Union fell. You fell for Ronald Reagan's utopia to come? So now that Putin has a hand on everyone's neck, let's just continue with the utter mess of corruption, graft, and horrible inefficiency of what is THE LARGEST SINGLE LAND MASS OF A COUNTRY WITH ENORMOUS RESORCES. It's fine that the country is utterly dysfunctional economically, because they have nukes and can counteract US policy that "I" don't like. We need a slave class like this to stop the big bad US. Russia is creating world wide security... You mean the country that tried to kill Eastern Europe? You mean the country that split Germany and denies they sent troops into Georgia, Ukr. and Crimea. And you think Slovakia, Poland, the Chec Republic, "East" Germany just want to go back to that wonderful Russian stability that was the Soviet zunion?

You are an absolute buffoon...

The war in Iraq, Afgahnistan, were absolute messes created by the US. But you think Russia is going to somehow right this situation? You are a fool. Don't act like zRussia is in any way interested in doing right by actual human beings and rights that got caught in those messes made by the US. Russia, champion of human rights, save us from the US mistakes. That's NOT HAPPENING dip . Don't create your fairyland BS here. Russia could give a about Syrians drowning in the Mediterranean. You make heroes out of leaders who would cut your throat if you farted just because they oppose the US?

And yes, the US elected Trump. But, but... he was put in place by the powerful two party system that is not a democracy? No, that's exactly wrong. Exactly the opposite happened. And it had a chance to happen. Unlike in Russia, the real democracy.

You are truly lost.

Lets see how many emoticons I get out of this.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-14-2017 at 11:28 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You are altogether just lost.

I am not obsessed with Der Speigel. Im immensely enjoying you not even knowing which of your papers have actual reporters on the ground investigating. And You stated Nigs can't play soccer, it's too subtle for them. Keep digging into reverse. Go back and read what you said. Putin's regime is more of a democracy than the US? You are an idiot. You can't even read what you write.

So Russians are just fine with Putin because when the Soviet Union's graft and corruption got transferred into a chaotic situation inherited by a drunk Yeltsin, you just had it with REAL CAPITALISM AND REAL DEMOCRACY. The Russians tried American style democracy and it didn't work? Are you Fckn kidding? Russia had zero democratic ins utions when the Soviet Union fell. You fell for Ronald Reagan's utopia to come? So now that Putin has a hand on everyone's neck, let's just continue with the utter mess of corruption, graft, and horrible inefficiency of what is THE LARGEST SINGLE LAND MASS OF A COUNTRY WITH ENORMOUS RESORCES. It's fine that the country is utterly dysfunctional economically, because they have nukes and can counteract US policy that "I" don't like. We need a slave class like this to stop the big bad US. Russia is creating world wide security... You mean the country that tried to kill Eastern Europe? You mean the country that split Germany and denies they sent troops into Georgia, Ukr. and Crimea. And you think Slovakia, Poland, the Chec Republic, "East" Germany just want to go back to that wonderful Russian stability that was the Soviet zunion?

You are an absolute buffoon...

The war in Iraq, Afgahnistan, were absolute messes created by the US. But you think Russia is going to somehow right this situation? You are a fool. Don't act like zRussia is in any way interested in doing right by actual human beings and rights that got caught in those messes made by the US. Russia, champion of human rights, save us from the US mistakes. That's NOT HAPPENING dip . Don't create your fairyland BS here. Russia could give a about Syrians drowning in the Mediterranean. You make heroes out of leaders who would cut your throat if you farted just because they oppose the US?

And yes, the US elected Trump. But, but... he was put in place by the powerful two party system that is not a democracy? No, that's exactly wrong. Exactly the opposite happened. And it had a chance to happen. Unlike in Russia, the real democracy.

You are truly lost.

Lets see how many emoticons I get out of this.
    learn to read tbh.
    your post is hilarious though, I'll give you that

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    learn to read tbh.
    your post is hilarious though, I'll give you that
    You understand exactly what I am saying. You don't like US behavior, so take on a country that has an authoritarian hierarchy with little regard for basic rights to act as a counter balance. This is EXACTLY the mistake the US has made.

Congrats.

4 emoticons with two sentences? Bravo for emoticon density. I like the 3 in a row.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You understand exactly what I am saying. You don't like US behavior, so take on a country that has an authoritarian hierarchy with little regard for basic rights to act as a counter balance. This is EXACTLY the mistake the US has made.

Congrats.

4 emoticons with two sentences? Bravo for emoticon density. I like the 3 in a row.
    I'm not taking on anybody, if I point out problems about some country or coalition or union I'm not taking the other side you stalinist I just stated how things ARE and in which direction they're going where you/I/anybody likes it or not.
    For the record nobody likes us behavior so this is why it's guaranteed to go this way.

Q: "which country do you think is the greatest threat to world safety?"
    A:

Note that this is from 2013, so before Trump, the posturing over Syria, Libya, drones, CIA funding ISIL, etc, so it's most likely worse today. Also you can bet the stans and many african states would've put you #1.
    Y'all merrycans have such a crazy world policy you made Germany, Russia, China, Australia, Iran, Mexico, Spain, Thailand, Greece, Sweden, Pakistan, South Africa, North Korea, Indonesia, Turkey and all of South America agree on this subject ... even Icyland .. that's ing incredible tbh .. Germany didn't have such bad ratings during ww2

And you're here lecturing me about authoritarianism and lack of basic rights after your nation is responsible for war, famine and refugees in half a continent in the past 15 years alone
    with a history of constant atrocities longer then anybody else in the history of the world https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United..._regime_change even the soviet union did less

that's from 2010 so you might add some entries to it .. it, might as well paint it red tbh
    you use uranium depleted bullets but talk about basic rights when the children in iraq are suffering from horrible mutations
    you brought so much stability and democracy to iraq and syria and libya and afganistan and .. look at them today how great they fare compared to 20 years ago (without key natural resources .. democracy costs) .. can't even laugh on this one.
    the list goes on and on and on..

you pretend you live in a democracy but it's just a 2 party system the irony is incredible, a 2 party system in the 21 century, make it easy for the merrycan to tell wrong from right, people voting like it's a church affiliation well.. it is one
    a system which gives you great choices such as Nixon/Reagan/Bush/Trump/Hillary/Palin
    that's some democracy tbh. a democracy where deez nuts is at 11%
    a democracy with failing infrastructure, a crazy overpriced and underperforming medical system, education that puts you in massive debt, an ultra litigious society where court costs aren't paid by the losers
    with more people on food stamps then Russia
    with more people imprisoned then in China and Russia combined in for-profit prisons
    with so many organisations with billions of dollars who have never been elected and who answer to basically nobody, doing their own external politics when they're caught they can't divulge national secrets = where they hid the coke money
    cia funded the coke epidemy in the states, to finance the fascist contras, after the senate decided against it
    purchasing power has steadily decreased since the nixon shock .. shocking trickle down economics always work income inequality has risen exponentially middle class is close to done
    lost so many rights since 2001 that I can't count them all, all for an imaginary security everybody is taped, allies are taped, merkel is taped, merkel's dog is taped, your 5 yo is taped we're here to detain you for ??? because ???, ??? is key to state safety so we'll just imprison you at ??? in ??? till ???

you aren't democratic at all, Germany/Canada/Denmark/Norway/New Zeeland/Switzerland/etc ... these are democratic countries, you're just a kleptrocracy pretending to be a democracy tbh, without even a proper political system.

America is destroying entire societies (their own included) and the whole planet while lecturing about freedom and rights when it suits it. Russia or China at least are calculated in their expansion, playing the diplomatic game and slowly re-establishing zones of influence, America is zero accountable, that's why everybody sees you as a giant trigger happy rogue state. So honestly the world is taking the less dangerous options because of this, not because the other options are great.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    We are not democratic and Russia is. This is what you stated.

Who just got elected president?

There is so much laughable here I don't know where to start besides the obvious fact you want to entirely change your original positions.

Ill take one. And pick off the other silly ones later.

At least Russia and China are calculated in their expansion?

So because they are calculated, it's okay they are authoritarian societies with no real rule of law for their people except they make it up as they go along. Political opponents get no say. There are no real individual rights. The US, because it actually discusses its problems freely on a world wide basis, makes an easy target for those like you. Yes, I'm sure immigrants are just clamoring to get into Russia and China because they are so calculating and stable in their repression of basic human rights. And you get your map from a from a guy who wrote market theory from a Marxist perspective? Right with the times eh? The horror. How did that get out. You think he will be arrested? Can we get a redo on Chairman M and his little red book as well as a guide to the future?

GTFOH

More to come, since you took the time with your popularity polls. Let's see if you can beat 25 emoticons with your next post.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-15-2017 at 08:44 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We are not democratic and Russia is. This is what you stated.

Who just got elected president?

There is so much laughable here I don't know where to start besides the obvious fact you want to entirely change your original positions.

Ill take one. And pick off the other silly ones later.

At least Russia and China are calculated in their expansion?

So because they are calculated, it's okay they are authoritarian societies with no real rule of law for their people except they make it up as they go along. Political opponents get no say. There are no real individual rights. The US, because it actually discusses its problems freely on a world wide basis, makes an easy target for those like you. Yes, I'm sure immigrants are just clamoring to get into Russia and China because they are so calculating and stable in their repression of basic human rights. And you get your map from a from a guy who wrote market theory from a Marxist perspective? Right with the times eh? The horror. How did that get out. You think he will be arrested? Can we get a redo on Chairman M and his little red book as well as a guide to the future?

GTFOH

More to come, since you took the time with your popularity polls. Let's see if you can beat 25 emoticons with your next post.
    are you lobotomized tbh? honest question tbh.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    are you lobotomized tbh? honest question tbh.
    Yeah.
    Its about time you relied on different tactics for your idiotic takes.
    Tbh honest tbh...

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    "You see, the two parties got together and decided Donald F'N Trump should be president furthering the notion that a two party system is again limiting the democratic process in the US. "

Now we got Donald Trump ( what is he, a Republican?) putting money and weight behind a senatorial candidate that just got beaten soundly by a splinter group of the Republican Party. There are indeed zero factions present within the two party system as it exists today. No public discussions of this are available in the US due to secrecy.

Add emoticons to strengthen point.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    "You see, the two parties got together and decided Donald F'N Trump should be president furthering the notion that a two party system is again limiting the democratic process in the US. "

Now we got Donald Trump ( what is he, a Republican?) putting money and weight behind a senatorial candidate that just got beaten soundly by a splinter group of the Republican Party. There are indeed zero factions present within the two party system as it exists today. No public discussions of this are available in the US due to secrecy.

Add emoticons to strengthen point.
    Arguing that the us political system isn't an antiquated useless up of epic proportions and that Trump is proof of a working system just quit son.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that was not what DAF had in mind when he created this thread tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that was not what DAF had in mind when he created this thread tbh
    son we're helping with that free euro education to make 'merica great again tbh.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Arguing that the us political system isn't an antiquated useless up of epic proportions and that Trump is proof of a working system just quit son.
    Working in that outsiders that can win. Don't be stupid. Your working systems include leaders that have been in power for 20+ years with zero change. No one said democracy is perfect. But you stating Russia has more of a democracy than the US is just ludicrous.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    son we're helping with that free euro education to make 'merica great again tbh.
    Maybe this is part of the problem.
    One element in this discussion thinks that Americans are elated with Trump because he was barely elected and have not kept up with his first year in which almost nothing significant has been done. ( Maybe a gift in disguise) This of course translates somehow into Russia saving the world thru stable repression of its own people. It's the stable Authoritarian Repression theory toward world leadership.

honestly tbh... honest.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I just made a thread and let it grow, tbh.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    some of the guys of this forum are so silly tbh...

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    BTW.. congrats on the qualif, Messi pulled out of his ass an amazing game.. good to see Argentina finally getting in... would not have been the same tbh

My Team
    Nigeria
    Post Count
    son saying Russia is a nice place to visit and saying that americans won't go there in large numbers are two very unrelated subjects tbh.

My argument is that the FEW american fans who'd go to a world cup (economical situation right now, low following of sport, political factors, Russia) are a drop in the bucket compared to the many fans from Europe who have similar disposable incomes and who have far larger passion for the game. India is irrelevant, I don't understand why even bring it up. In terms of economy you get participation from Germany, France, GB, Mexico, South Korea, Japan, Spain, Italy, Russia, Iran and Brazil ... that's a lot large economies with plenty of football crazed countries. China is also relatively close and the visa regime will help boost their participation. So the US with its small following is more of less irrelevant in this spending equation anyway (russia or no russia). You add Russia in and it's obvious that it's best for merrycans to watch it on tv.
    I'm lazy so here's a link from 2014, where Russia is the 27th most popular tourist destination for Americans, can't imagine things have improved since then

and don't tell me about ignorance lol, I work with some investors with factories in Russia, I've been there many times and trust me when I say it, they don't like merrycans there too much, and (justifiably) consider y'all s brainwashed . Also the majority of merrycans are hated unanimously (france, germany, italy, russia, china, japan, brasil, lol everywhere I've been the same opinion) because they are loud, obnoxious, know -all about wtf is going on, are militaristic and are good business only for big brands like Star s/ McCuckalds, very rarely venturing to make significant use of truly local venues. I've seen every relevant city in Europe, trust me I know wtf I'm talking about here. It's got to be a record tbh, opinions are usually not unanimous. So please give me a ing break with the astute merrycan world cup traveller unicorns, ask any hospitality or local venue worker and you'll see that y'all s are seen like a plague.

I agree that Concacaf has too many spots, and has had too many spots for a while, trying to build up the sport in the USA, but it's not happening, the merrycans are just too dumb to appreciate the beautiful game and the rich strategy behind it and the MLS is just a development league for the other concacaf countries. Football (lol calling it soccer don't be a tbh) requires intelligence not nigdom, that's why 99% of all US athletes are bad natural candidates, more inclined towards gorilla sports where they need to jump high, tackle strong and at the end of the game chant usa usa usa I mean atheltes just show the basic values of society and merrycans are not known for teamwork, sophistication or subtlety. Fifa better smarter up and get more spots to asia, china loves football, too bad they suck, but compared to merrycans they're at least learning and paying top $$$ for talent.

So just lol your entire post
    Jesus you're re ed. Stick to losing World Wars and being enriched by rapefugees http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-27978699

The country where the most World Cup match tickets were bought, outside Brazil, was the US. Why, asks Tom Geoghegan.
    Nearly 200,000 match tickets were bought in the US, which comes as some surprise given that "soccer" is still way behind US sports in popularity. The next biggest market was Argentina, a long way behind, followed by Germany, England and Colombia, according to Fifa.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...060704456.html

According to the South African organizing committee and FIFA, soccer's international governing body, more than 130,000 of the 2.8 million tickets were purchased by U.S. residents, the highest total by any country other than South Africa. Donald Gips, U.S. ambassador to South Africa, estimated that between 25,000 and 40,000 Americans would attend some of the 64 matches.

My Team
    Nigeria
    Post Count
    But yeah, this place sucks now. Shame. Needs more Lefty and less of the butthurt German. Did a US soldier drive his tank through your Opa's wheat field, or what?

Thread Information