Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been wondering if Kimmel and Ben Stein still keep in touch. I'd watch them talk politics.
    Unsure if Stein would talk politics with Jimmy considering Stein knows what he's talking about and was the speech writer for an extremely progressive President.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unsure if Stein would talk politics with Jimmy considering Stein knows what he's talking about and was the speech writer for an extremely progressive President.
    Kimmel would certainly favor the emotional approach vs. Stein's pseudo-intellectual-but-actually-still-emotional approach that he employed for the Nixon Administration and continues to employ as a pundit.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kimmel would certainly favor the emotional approach vs. Stein's pseudo-intellectual-but-actually-still-emotional approach that he employed for the Nixon Administration and continues to employ as a pundit.
    Not sure Jimmy's emotions are altruistic and his thoughts are his own, this is why I don't think it could work, let alone if they went into it with them writing their own monologues, Stein would expose Jimmy.

There's a reason Stein was the challenge and Jimmy was the funny and it worked so damn well. Probably my favorite game show ever.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Correct, it was Corolla with Kimmel. Stanhope sucked ass, tho and the show was never the same without the originals.

Kimmel was also great as the host of Win Ben Steins Money.
    Rogan and Stanhope both regretting taking the job. Going to see Stanhope tonight!

Thread Information