My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus she only got that job being a Black-Asian affirmative action hire

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Plus she only got that job being a Black-Asian affirmative action hire
    I forgot her story about being a halfbreed Asian-Jamaican woman.

There's an affirmative action wet dream if I've ever seen one. They were able to fill like 3 quotas just by hiring her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There's an affirmative action wet dream if I've ever seen one. They were able to fill like 3 quotas just by hiring her
    omg dude don't stop, you're on fire.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How much money you gonna be making this year? Probably paying enough taxes to cover rmt's salary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much money you gonna be making this year? Probably paying enough taxes to cover rmt's salary
    Yeah this year only. I cleared around 100k by April, then changed jobs when I moved to Switzerland. I'll bank another 100k before year end, but da gummit can't touch that until it is over $140k/yr as an expat.

rmt and Nadal.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah this year only. I cleared around 100k by April, then changed jobs when I moved to Switzerland. I'll bank another 100k before year end, but da gummit can't touch that until it is over $140k/yr as an expat.

rmt and Nadal.
    Be sure to make a thread about it early next year to piss all the conservatives off again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have options
    I have friends there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be sure to make a thread about it early next year to piss all the conservatives off again
    Yeah, mindblown when they have to read a Swiss tax return

, tax return. I gotta file tomorrow.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She was full black Jamaican back when she was trying to show black people liked Trump during the election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was full black Jamaican back when she was trying to show black people liked Trump during the election.
    lol I think her husband is "that one black guy" always standing behind trump at rallies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am happy to provide so many laughs for so many of you :-) And your recent replies give me a laugh too :-) - so many mis-conceptions - it's not as if there isn't a history of my posts (in which I've never claimed to be black or "half-breed" [isn't that so racist?] - it isn't my fault when people assume that all Jamaicans are black :-). And I don't think there's affirmative action for Asians anywhere in the US - it's certainly not where I am which has a disproportionate percentage (relative to US population) of Asian programmers - Chinese full-timers and Indian contractors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am happy to provide so many laughs for so many of you :-) And your recent replies give me a laugh too :-) - so many mis-conceptions - it's not as if there isn't a history of my posts (in which I've never claimed to be black or "half-breed" [isn't that so racist?] - it isn't my fault when people assume that all Jamaicans are black :-). And I don't think there's affirmative action for Asians anywhere in the US - it's certainly not where I am which has a disproportionate percentage (relative to US population) of Asian programmers - Chinese full-timers and Indian contractors.
    omg the goods keep on coming

isn't that so racist
    it isn't my fault
    I am happy
    so many misconceptions, too bad my home schooled children weren't included

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disproportionate percentage
    I can pound out COBOL code guddammit
    those ing Chinamen and Indian curry slurpers

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    https://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal...nrcseprd412290

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    omg the goods keep on coming

isn't that so racist
    it isn't my fault
    I am happy
    so many misconceptions, too bad my home schooled children weren't included
    I am happy to reply to this civil post. If I ever used terms like "half-breed" or "Indian curry slurpers" or "Chinamen", I would never hear the end of it from you guys. Double standard much?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Somehow I don't think Asians are having problems getting tech jobs that they need affirmative action: Google - 35% Asian

https://www.blog.google/topics/diver...and-inclusion/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "A key moment today at the ‘Values Voters Summit’.

Steve Bannon was listing off all the great things the President has done since his favored candidate went down to defeat in Alabama.

Among them, Bannon admitted what the White House has repeatedly denied, which is that

Trump decided to cut off CSR payments to make the health insurance exchanges blow up, thus making prices skyrocket.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...mpaign=Feed%3A

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stunning display of offensive tennis - Federer in full flow - simply sublime.

Splits, there's one area we do agree on - I'm not a Nadal fan either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insurance is about risk - you should pay less for health insurance - just like you pay more for auto insurance than old people. And please invest the savings so that when you are old, you have for higher premiums.
    Insurance is about pooled risk.

Health care is not a subs utable good.

Our risks are pooled, and we pay for it anyway, one way or the other.

Single payer is pretty much the only way to get all the costs/benefits out in the open. Any other format is just hiding your head in the sand, or plain ignorance of cost-shifting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump: Republicans, Democrats Working on Short-term Healthcare Fix
    President Donald Trump said Monday that Republicans and Democrats in Congress are working on a short-term fix for healthcare insurance markets after he last week scrapped subsidies to insurers.

Trump, speaking to reporters at the start of a meeting with his cabinet, said he believes congressional Republicans will agree to a long-term fix for healthcare by March or April, but said he does not expect Democrats to support that effort.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    self-deluding asshole

Trump pronounces Obamacare dead, admits it’s all his now

“Obamacare is finished. It’s dead. It’s gone. It’s no longer, you shouldn’t even mention it”

At the same time, however, he argued that the law, which has not actually been repealed, was still causing problems for Americans.

the Trump Administration had been paying the subsidies even as it continually threatened to eliminate them.

Because of the way that the ACA is written, however, the payments to the insurers must be made, even if they are not explicitly budgeted.

As a result of Trump's ending of the CSR payments, 16 states plus a bunch of insurance companies have begun filing lawsuits to force the funds to continue to keep going.

The controversy is almost certain to lead to a lot of wasted funds for lawyers because the federal government
    has the money elsewhere. As health care expert Nicholas Bagley notes,

"the question is thus not whether the government will pay, but when.”

https://www.salon.com/2017/10/16/trump-pronounces-obamacare-dead-says-its-all-his-now/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senators Announce Deal To Undo Trump’s Obamacare Cuts

On Tuesday, Sens. Lamar Alexander (R-TN) and Patty Murray (D-WA) announced a deal that would

fund the cost-sharing reduction payments for two years,

make it easier for states to waive some health care regulations, and

restore some of the budget for open enrollment outreach
    Trump gutted earlier this fall.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/alexander-murray-csr-deal-trump?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_ca mpaign=Feed%3A%20tpm-news%20%28TPMNews%29

Thread Information