Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Dis fat basturd has a huge nutsack to attempt and think he can Trump his way into hoes drawls.

Obese mufawkuh is going down and falling off faster than Steve Francis and Isaiah Rider in the NBA.

Bye GINA!!!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not defending what he did, nor do I really know all the details, but is anybody surprised? Hollywood has always been a cutthroat, who-you-know industry with thousands of people trying to be the next "star". Many s my dudes with power would take advantage of that situation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I'm not defending what he did, nor do I really know all the details, but is anybody surprised? Hollywood has always been a cutthroat, who-you-know industry with thousands of people trying to be the next "star". Many s my dudes with power would take advantage of that situation.
    When you are wealthy, you can grab em by the "pu$$y"

I heard this somewhere before.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Said it a million times. Rich privilege is a real issue and not a myth like "white privilege".

But, when you live in a country of sycophants that value non-producing elitist and vilify "corporate" rich and business owners that make the economy run and give work to the labor force, the lack of scrutiny begets this kind of stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

I heard this somewhere before.
    Not about wealth, tbh. Harvey is the gatekeeper for becoming a big name actress.

Hollywood for actresses has always been about hopping on the of producers and directors until you make it big enough that you don't need to.

Trump is just a rich guy that knows most women are gold diggers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Said it a million times. Rich privilege is a real issue and not a myth like "white privilege".

But, when you live in a country of sycophants that value non-producing elitist and vilify "corporate" rich and business owners that make the economy run and give work to the labor force, the lack of scrutiny begets this kind of stuff.
    Exactly, thats what i said...............

I think a WHOOOOOLE lot more wealthy dudes in power are tin their pants right now. There will be a throng of allegations coming out now.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly, thats what i said...............

I think a WHOOOOOLE lot more wealthy dudes in power are tin their pants right now. There will be a throng of allegations coming out now.

Bill Cosby and Weinstein were just the tip of the iceberg. Hopefully it's the start of bridging the divide and idiots stop placing celebs and entertainers on pedestals and enabling the culture that allows this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bill Cosby and Weinstein were just the tip of the iceberg. Hopefully it's the start of bridging the divide and idiots stop placing celebs and entertainers on pedestals and enabling the culture that allows this.

Hopefully

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    OMG!!!!

https://www.avclub.com/harvey-weinst...ten-1819449032

This rapist is on another level!!!

Sexual assault written into his contracts!!! Way to cover that ass Harvey

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not about wealth, tbh. Harvey is the gatekeeper for becoming a big name actress.

Hollywood for actresses has always been about hopping on the of producers and directors until you make it big enough that you don't need to.
    Exactly my point. Are we to assume that somebody like Sandra Bullock is a household name because of her acting prowess? Please.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Exactly my point. Are we to assume that somebody like Sandra Bullock is a household name because of her acting prowess? Please.
    Yeah, but Harvey IS about money and power. You see that jaba the hut lookin mufawkuh? No way in he gets even "C" grade women without a ton of cash and connections.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    Is there any doubt left that Hollywood is run by evil, bloodthirsty jews?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is there any doubt left that Hollywood is run by evil, bloodthirsty jews?
    Nope. And Hitler ended up the greatest villain in history while the Jews are doing ethnic cleansing right damn now in Israel. IIIIRRRRROOOONNNNYYYYYYY.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Liberal Harvey, Matt and Ben's best friend, big donor for Hillary and Obama.

Endless line of gold digging s who didn't get any gold. Funny how they all come out at the same time. He did it, but it wasn't their first rodeo and I don't buy this "I really had no idea when he called me to his room that he wanted to touch me... years ago"

You someone and they offer you money, and you take it.. you can be offended about it, but you're still a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    To be fair, there is nothing fishy whatsoever about an old rich guy inviting a desperate hot young piece of arse up to his room for a private meeting at all. I see no reason why they would ever suspect that he had and ulterior motive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol thinking harvey is the only producer to do this

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol thinking harvey is the only producer to do this
    Who is saying that? Are you trying to excuse sexual predation with "everyone else is doing it"?!?

The good thing is he's going to be the first to pay for it and it's a very, very big step towards breaking down rich privilege.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who is saying that? Are you trying to excuse sexual predation with "everyone else is doing it"?!?

The good thing is he's going to be the first to pay for it and it's a very, very big step towards breaking down rich privilege.
    It is public knowledge most producers their actresses in hollywood

They still do even right know during the scandal

Everyone including you is leting it happen

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yep.

Glad I'm a male in the US.
    This thread proves it.

Just go up to his room, cause you know he wants it and he will take it. What a bunch of wusses. Just because you can easily take a physically weaker person you do it? Go pull and Avante or a Priest with an altar boy.

Load o crap above.
    Yeah, they came to my room, they want me...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yep.

Glad I'm a male in the US.
    This thread proves it.

Just go up to his room, cause you know he wants it and he will take it. What a bunch of wusses. Just because you can easily take a physically weaker person you do it? Go pull and Avante or a Priest with an altar boy.

Load o crap above.
    You're transforming to an actual vagina.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're transforming to an actual vagina.
    So you want to eat me cause you can?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Not saying that at all. Merely suggesting that they should've come in prepared with a pepper spray, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not saying that at all. Merely suggesting that they should've come in prepared with a pepper spray, tbh.
    Yes.

Apparently so.

And this big fat hairy got Weinberg needed his kicked in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes.

Apparently so.

And this big fat hairy got Weinberg needed his kicked in.
    Couldn't get to him with the long ass line of women dying to suck his for a film role.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Couldn't get to him with the long ass line of women dying to suck his for a film role.
    So it's difficult for you also to know the difference between yes and no. Some of these women were wired. He's dead now.

You are telling me with women lined up, he had to ask for it... Sure. So he liked to hunt when the food lay before him.

Thread Information