Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Entertainment being overvalued is a major issue in this country. If it wasn't, the bad dude's on the finance side of things wouldn't so easily get away with robbery. "you're posting on an entertainment board". No, it's the talk part of a troll board. You can be a fan or be entertained, but don't have to ride or l8ve vicariously thru celebs.
    You can't be serious.
    So because the entertainment industry is distracting the law, the finance guys are getting a free run... How could I have missed it. So obvious...

And your last sentence earns a stout... WTF?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    B fkn S

Thats just not true. Who is them and they. You are saying every woman who has come forward? That's just absolutely false.
    Holy dude relax, they aren't coming here to you, you're not wealthy enough.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Holy dude relax, they aren't coming here to you, you're not wealthy enough.
    Yeah that. And being married and monogamous. (It's so gy and outdated; Here comes Lancelot again)

You got a hangup.
    I think men often get taken to town in divorce cases in Texas.

You got a story?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah that. And being married and monogamous. (It's so gy and outdated; Here comes Lancelot again)

You got a hangup.
    I think men often get taken to town in divorce cases in Texas.

You got a story?
    Been married since I was 18 to the same woman.

Damn you guys suck with your predictions.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can't be serious.
    So because the entertainment industry is distracting the law, the finance guys are getting a free run... How could I have missed it. So obvious...

And your last sentence earns a stout... WTF?
    No, you schnizz. People, the general public, are so wrapped up in entertainment, it enables the thieves to get away with it. More people care about pop culture than real issues. Case in point, morons wrapped up in the NFL "protests" than banker crimes. Would you agree that if as many people are as vocal about banking crimes as they are about NFL protests, or that the average person cared about it as much as the Kardashians, that their thievery would be so blatant? If you cant, your FOS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    NO, they are talking now because other people already know and they are afraid it will come out in court. This is how HW has gotten so far with nary a scratch on him. He's got the dirt on everyone, and there's no telling how many A list actresses slept with him for a movie role to get started. They are all worried about it becoming public knowledge.

Ehhhhh, maybe some of them. But not all of them willingly slept with that lazy eyed, fat pimply skinned bas . You KNOW this mufawkuh forced himself on a lot of them. Also, some women do have morals. I know that is hard for you to believe. Would you the out of Rosan Barr for a break? Ohhhh, never mind. You probably would DMC.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Been married since I was 18 to the same woman.

Damn you guys suck with your predictions.
    You decided to go first with the analysis thing.
    And you suck as well, so we got a few things in common.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No, you schnizz. People, the general public, are so wrapped up in entertainment, it enables the thieves to get away with it. More people care about pop culture than real issues. Case in point, morons wrapped up in the NFL "protests" than banker crimes. Would you agree that if as many people are as vocal about banking crimes as they are about NFL protests, or that the average person cared about it as much as the Kardashians, that their thievery would be so blatant? If you cant, your FOS.

So because the general public is so wrapped up in entertainment, the SEC etc... take their eyes off the big thieves? During 2007 and then the aftermath the public was unaware? During THAT time the country was well aware. And the cycle of headliner public interest will shift again.

Imo the eye on the bigger thieves is bubbling just below the surface in many forms. Ex... Drain the Swamp is an extension of distrust of insider power I believe.

So I believe you are FOS ....buster...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ehhhhh, maybe some of them. But not all of them willingly slept with that lazy eyed, fat pimply skinned bas . You KNOW this mufawkuh forced himself on a lot of them. Also, some women do have morals. I know that is hard for you to believe. Would you the out of Roseanne Barr for a break? Ohhhh, never mind. You probably would DMC.
    Tom Arnold did.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So because the general public is so wrapped up in entertainment, the SEC etc... take their eyes off the big thieves? During 2007 and then the aftermath the public was unaware? During THAT time the country was well aware. And the cycle of headliner public interest will shift again.

Imo the eye on the bigger thieves is bubbling just below the surface in many forms. Ex... Drain the Swamp is an extension of distrust of insider power I believe.

So I believe you are FOS ....buster...
    LOL, so you're saying people protesting social injustices isn't making the law do more about social injustices. Because if they were, there wouldn't be protests. The SEC is another branch of law.

You're FOS and you're argument is . Keep on keepin on.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Would you the out of Rosan Barr for a break? Ohhhh, never mind. You probably would DMC.

You wouldn't, you're a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You wouldn't, you're a .
    Not even with your tiny mouse sized .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Not even with your tiny mouse sized .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    LOL, so you're saying people protesting social injustices isn't making the law do more about social injustices. Because if they were, there wouldn't be protests. The SEC is another branch of law.

You're FOS and you're argument is . Keep on keepin on.
    No.

I am am saying you are saying stating something ridiculous... That the attention Hollywood gets from this passing fiasco has caused us to take eyes of off bigger thieves (I had to mention) That's just silly. Now you keep going. Buster...

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What a stupid issue you want to cross the bridge you better pay the toll. Now there's just going to be a new gate keeper with better security.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Years ago Megan Fox accuses Michael Bay of trying to her for a movie role. She was blacklisted.

Now everyone acts like they didn't know. It's like getting upset when you find out James Lipton is gay.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No.

I am am saying you are saying stating something ridiculous... That the attention Hollywood gets from this passing fiasco has caused us to take eyes of off bigger thieves (I had to mention) That's just silly. Now you keep going. Buster...
    Are you seriously saying the general public in America knows more about, moreover, cares about, the thieves in the Finance sector more than mainstream pop culture? You're ing high, bro.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First point- rich privilege is more of a real issue than white privilege.

You went on a tangent in support of the celebrity rich than the corporate rich and said there are more rich bankers than celebrities with no proof. There are 300 millionaire athletes alone, easy. So prove there are more rich thieves on the Finance side. Not every entrepreneur and business owner is a their, you're just stereotyping.

Then I said that if American society cared more about this kind of issue, more light would be shed on it, your counter point is the SEC enforces the law enough without vocal uproars in society while I stated ignorance and apathhy of the general public prevents more poking to law enforcement to do more. I cite the recent social justice movement, which the general public is taking cues from celebrities.

You're crazy to say law enforcement, the SEC, is doing enough and then argue that sooo much corruption is happening on the corporate rich side. Contradiction, much? You are saying that the law does enough without the public having to chime in, or care, but yet claim the corporate rich keep on taking. The ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I put Hollywood in it's very own world, having little to do with this one. What goes on there.......so what.

Anyone ever roamed the streets of North Hollywood, well I have.....it's another planet.

Anyone getting too carried away with what goes on there......why?
    Last edited by Avante; 10-18-2017 at 02:00 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Are you seriously saying the general public in America knows more about, moreover, cares about, the thieves in the Finance sector more than mainstream pop culture? You're ing high, bro.
    No.

I am seriously saying if you think a passing event in Hollywood somehow caused the financial sector to run free from scrutiny you've got it wrong. I understand you might only be able to pay attention to one minor event at a time against a backdrop of real $. Ultimately the pocket book will cause problems. When a middle class continues to dwindle, they won't be thinking about Harvey. The nuts and bolts of $ will prevail in showing itself. It's happened before, it will happen again.

It fits a narrative of excess. So you use it when available. It's a very Trump type of vision that is ephemeral bs. Whoever knew things could be complicated.... Yeah. Ok.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-18-2017 at 07:27 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No.

I am seriously saying if you think a passing event in Hollywood somehow caused the financial sector to run free from scrutiny you've got it wrong. I understand you might only be able to pay attention to one minor event at a time against a backdrop of real $. Ultimately the pocket book will cause problems. When a middle class continues to dwindle, they won't be thinking about Harvey. The nuts and bolts of $ will prevail in showing itself. It's happened before, it will happen again.

It fits a narrative of excess. So you use it when available. It's a very Trump type of vision that is ephemeral bs. Whoever knew things could be complicated.... Yeah. Ok.
    The funny thing about all this "Trump" bloviating bull is that you equate Trump to Trump in the media. That's the media. That's what people are watching, along with Harvey. The media runs on sensationalism, and there's nothing sensational about the slow, steady ing that Wall Street has given America over the past 50 years. You're numb to it in fact, you think it's being covered.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The funny thing about all this "Trump" bloviating bull is that you equate Trump to Trump in the media. That's the media. That's what people are watching, along with Harvey. The media runs on sensationalism, and there's nothing sensational about the slow, steady ing that Wall Street has given America over the past 50 years. You're numb to it in fact, you think it's being covered.
    Harvey will be forgotten and gone very soon you dolt. The inequity in the US will continue to grow. Trump took advantage of this over Hillary "in the bed with them." The interesting thing is what motivated the Bernie supporters motivated the Trumpetes. The blame laid before both groups, Washington and Wealthy Insiders. The Trumpetes felt more inclined to hack at Washington.

And no, you think it's not being covered, when in fact, it's part of the reason Trump won the election. The underlying current is still there. Is just the inability for people like you and Chucko to nail down who you wish to blame. The conservative thing to do is fob it all off on some silly sexist power structure in Hollywood and the game of s presented by the entertainment media. As a distraction. Please...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Harvey will be forgotten and gone very soon you dolt. The inequity in the US will continue to grow. Trump took advantage of this over Hillary "in the bed with them." The interesting thing is what motivated the Bernie supporters motivated the Trumpetes. The blame laid before both groups, Washington and Wealthy Insiders. The Trumpetes felt more inclined to hack at Washington.

And no, you think it's not being covered, when in fact, it's part of the reason Trump won the election. The underlying current is still there. Is just the inability for people like you and Chucko to nail down who you wish to blame. The conservative thing to do is fob it all off on some silly sexist power structure in Hollywood and the game of s presented by the entertainment media. As a distraction. Please...
    "continue to grow".. and just look at all the threads here that you've started regarding it...

way to kick your own ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    "continue to grow".. and just look at all the threads here that you've started regarding it...

way to kick your own ass
    Look at all the threads I have started regarding ANY subject ya potato head.
    Always trying to deflect, exaggerate and misrepresent. Does this not get boring?

*Insert childish emoticon*

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're so off base, honey. Recession apathy in the way of not many people caring about bank bail outzls, not questioning what and where the profits from those dirty bailouts went coupled with year over year box office increases makes your argument null. Keep playing the "wait and see" nonsense, anyone can feign sage by hedging their bets with patience.

And what the with the Trump stuff? LOL, you quote Boots, "God damned, your stupid." Love how you totally change the argument to fit your narrative and you still fail.

Thread Information