My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

It's time for Lebron to hand over the throne, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's such an ass move.

Someone needs to jump really high "going for the block" and just come down and clobber him full force. I don't mean just foul him or bump him. I mean just land on him with you whole body.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's such an ass move.

Someone needs to jump really high "going for the block" and just come down and clobber him full force. I don't mean just foul him or bump him. I mean just land on him with you whole body.
    Dude made the 3s he's supposed to make unlike most if NBA, why the salt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude made the 3s he's supposed to make unlike most if NBA, why the salt?
    "Put Parker on his ass"

Laker fan 2004

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cirry is just a glorified Michael Adams tbh.
    Or a tier version of Abdul Rauf

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Put Parker on his ass"

Laker fan 2004
    Zaza did nothing wrong.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This the same MVP self that is under Kevin in the pecking order, according to Kerr?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cirry is just a glorified Michael Adams tbh.
    Or a tier version of Abdul Rauf
    Disagree; but I do say that Curry would be a back-up PG the second the league takes away the three point line (though, that'll never happen).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree; but I do say that Curry would be a back-up PG the second the league takes away the three point line (though, that'll never happen).
    And the zone D too

Imagine MAR or Mark Price in today's NBA tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the zone D too

Imagine MAR or Mark Price in today's NBA tbh
    Great player; should be in HOF, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope some he breaks his leg this season. god willing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure of why the hate. But it’s obvious curry is a beneficiary of today’s nba’s perimeter defensive rules. He would have been unstoppable in the 80s too with that fast pace game. In an age Michael Adams scored 25 ppg, curry would have easily scored 35 ppg. But I’m not sure if he’d be winnin as much though. He wouldn’t be able to find those teammates playing with him in those times as players like draymond and durant don’t really exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's such an ass move.

It's not an ass move. Nick Young doing it is an ass move because he's not a great shooter. Curry doing it basically destroys the opponent's will to defend. It's not fundamentally sound, but it's damn effective.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure of why the hate. But it’s obvious curry is a beneficiary of today’s nba’s perimeter defensive rules. He would have been unstoppable in the 80s too with that fast pace game. In an age Michael Adams scored 25 ppg, curry would have easily scored 35 ppg. But I’m not sure if he’d be winnin as much though. He wouldn’t be able to find those teammates playing with him in those times as players like draymond and durant don’t really exist.
    It's not his outside shooting that kills teams even though it looks that way. It's his forays into the paint to get rebounds and make layups. They would have split his skull open in the 80's Imagine him doing that Eurostep against Malone in the mid 90's. Ok he looks young, Malone might have tried to him, but he wouldn't come back down the lane as easily next time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not his outside shooting that kills teams even though it looks that way. It's his forays into the paint to get rebounds and make layups. They would have split his skull open in the 80's Imagine him doing that Eurostep against Malone in the mid 90's. Ok he looks young, Malone might have tried to him, but he wouldn't come back down the lane as easily next time.

He would have succeeded too.

Steph Curry: easiest player to hold down and of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malone would’ve missed in the playoffs like he always does.

The 80s can pack the paint due to poor outside shooting. Yes it was rougher but it’s not like they are aiming for career ending injury every time. It isn’t like it happens every game.
    Besides, Durant and green would be protecting him on the court like they would protect him on social media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant would protect him?
    Durant?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant would protect him?
    Durant?
    He will take them to the next life. Real talk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he can do that as much as he wants until games matter...

Thread Information