Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You gave no reason as to why no one signed him. Owners want to mandate all players stand for the anthem. Why is that? Why now? Why not before Kaepernick spoke out and knelt? No son. Nothing to do with money. Plenty of crazy contracts passed out all the time like candy.
    No one signed him because he's an awful quarterback with a poor work ethic. On top of that he isn't young anymore so no upside exists by signing him; why sign a mediocre 30 year old starting QB for $15mil/year while you could draft/sign a mediocre 22 year old starting QB for considerably less?

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    No one signed him because he's an awful quarterback with a poor work ethic. On top of that he isn't young anymore so no upside exists by signing him; why sign a mediocre 30 year old starting QB for $15mil/year while you could draft/sign a mediocre 22 year old starting QB for considerably less?
    Stop it Robz. You're making too much gotdamn sense. Just stop.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    even 5M per year is a lot to pay for a backup qb and you have to consider that there's only a few teams that run a scheme fit for his "talent".. None of those teams need his poor work ethic and attention seeking ways. But most of all, the guy has visibly stopped caring about the game like 3 years ago..

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    He isn't asking for alot of money. He wants to be on a team. He would at least be a backup if he had never spoken out or knelt.
    You're definitely right but I don't see how it's 'unfair'. If I was an owner, I wouldn't want to hire somebody who chooses to be a major distraction unless he was really going to be a difference maker. Don't see how it's collusion but more of common business sense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    kaep is a living legend. put that pressure on them kaep!!!

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    kaep is a living legend. put that pressure on them kaep!!!
    get ready to hold another L dished out by big bad whitey

Veteran
    Post Count
    get ready to hold another L dished out by big bad whitey

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Racist owners with 70% of their team black....huh?

This is about being a distraction, a negative. Fans spend big $$$$$ to come to an NFL game, they aren't there to have some dummies reminding them of anything negative, they are there to be entertained.

Kaepernick is an ifiot and is getting what he deserves and is lucky some big lineman didn't.......stand your ass up boy, got it? Something I would have told him.

Good job owners, BRAVO~~~~~~

Now pass a rule/law....you will stand for your National Anthem or you'll be looking for another job....CFL, Arena league, etc etc.

This about....

It wasn't about the flag, country, military, it was about police brutality towards blacks and social injustices, just won't fly. If you aren't standing you are showing disrespect and these idiots can't even figure that out. And..........protest 70% of black children born to unwed mothers, protest black men bailing on their families, which has a lot to do with why we see what we do......if ya just have to protest.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-18-2017 at 04:00 AM.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

tbh

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    why not show wins and losses

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There has never been any doubt there aren't 64 QB's on this earth better than Kaepernick. He could start for....

Jets
    Browns
    Bills
    Jags
    Broncos
    Dolphins

...right now.

The problem is owners want their players 100% focused on football and not the crap that comes with Kaepernick, he is the last thing any football team at any level wants....a distraction. Nobody wants to talk about his problems, they want to talk football.

You do not make your work place*** the place to stage some protest, if you have any common sense that is.

***Obviously not talking mines in West Virginia type stuff.

I can see....

reporter...so what's your take on social injustices?
    Jimmy G....this isn't the place for that, now if you want to talk football......
    Last edited by Avante; 01-05-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My barber pretty much nailed it....

It went something like this....

All Kaeprernick and his followers were actually doing is showing everyone how they just don't care about how things are done. The with you, look at them.

Yep, nailed it.

Thread Information