Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

white wall of silence finally coming down

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    He has no chance of winning this, tbh. Contrary to his and his slurpers' opinion, he is not en led to a starting job in the NFL.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    This dude is ing re ed. Not only does he have no case, he’s going against billionaires’ attorneys.
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 10-15-2017 at 06:51 PM.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    lol, dude is basically kim kardashan at this point..

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Good for him, I also hate to take responsibility for my actions.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

Perhaps you should try being good at football tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    He needs somebody in his corner to tell him to stay out of his own way. He's gonna be des ute if he loses this lawsuit.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

Perhaps you should try being good at football tbh
    But, but, but, he played in the Super Bowl

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    He has no chance of winning this, tbh. Contrary to his and his slurpers' opinion, he is not en led to a starting job in the NFL.
    Where did anyone say he should start? The issue is about being signed to a team at all. And it has nothing to do with talent.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    This dude is ing re ed. Not only does he have no case, he’s going against billionaires’ attorneys.
    If he has memos, or emails he most definitely has a case.

hope and change
    Post Count
    man, who would have thought that little asshole from Nevada who ruined BSU's 2010 season would go on to ruin the NFL

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    man, who would have thought that little asshole from Nevada who ruined BSU's 2010 season would go on to ruin the NFL
    Ruin the NFL how? By not standing for the flag? lol

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ruin the NFL how? By not standing for the flag? lol
    if he can prove it that voids the cba completely

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Where did anyone say he should start? The issue is about being signed to a team at all. And it has nothing to do with talent.
    Kraep opted out because he wanted the opportunity to start elsewhere. Every team with a bad starting quarterback that doesn't sign him and make him their starter gets criticized by the SJWs. The media seems to think that he's en led to start in the NFL.

It absolutely has to do with talent and the difference between how he values himself and how the league values him. If Kraep didn't suck and wasn't asking for too much money, he'd still be playing on Sunday - kneeling or no kneeling.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kraep opted out because he wanted the opportunity to start elsewhere. Every team with a bad starting quarterback that doesn't sign him and make him their starter gets criticized by the SJWs.

It absolutely has to do with talent and the difference between how he values himself and how the league values him. If Kraep didn't suck and wasn't asking for too much money, he'd still be playing on Sunday - kneeling or no kneeling.
    i disagree kinda, he's not transcendent enough to warrant the signing. Vick and AP got jobs after they're bad PR and they did so because they weren't awful at their job

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If he has memos, or emails he most definitely has a case.
    And if he doesn't have evidence of owners colluding in writing his case is toast. A smoking gun that leaves no doubt is the only way this case survives.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    There's also no way the owners are stupid enough to put evidence of collusion in writing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And if he doesn't have evidence of owners colluding in writing his case is toast. A smoking gun that leaves no doubt is the only way this case survives.
    Yeah...even if there was some kind of blackballng, I doubt the owners would ever put anything in writing to each other. It would probably just be something understood.

That being said, any owner has the right to not try out a QB even based on at ude. I would think.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah...even if there was some kind of blackballng, I doubt the owners would ever put anything in writing to each other. It would probably just be something understood.

That being said, any owner has the right to not try out a QB even based on at ude. I would think.
    All 32 owners each making an individual decision is fine, collusion is what would be a CBA breach.

i personally don't buy the idea that any owner out there would sacrifice a potential upgrade in QB play for some hush hush agreement between owners. It's too much of a stretch.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    another great role model for Black America in the NFL. Today's lesson is that it's ok to accept victimhood

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    There's also no way the owners are stupid enough to put evidence of collusion in writing.
    It wouldn't be surprising.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Kraep opted out because he wanted the opportunity to start elsewhere. Every team with a bad starting quarterback that doesn't sign him and make him their starter gets criticized by the SJWs. The media seems to think that he's en led to start in the NFL.

He isn't asking for alot of money. He wants to be on a team. He would at least be a backup if he had never spoken out or knelt.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He isn't asking for alot of money. He wants to be on a team. He would at least be a backup if he had never spoken out or knelt.
    He opted out of $14mil because he thought he was good enough to earn more money on a longer contract as a starter. Nobody's fault but his own for his blind arrogance; this er thought he was above working out with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice during several offseasons.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    He opted out of $14mil because he thought he was good enough to earn more money on a longer contract as a starter. Nobody's fault but his own for his blind arrogance; this er thought he was above working out with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice during several offseasons.
    You gave no reason as to why no one signed him. Owners want to mandate all players stand for the anthem. Why is that? Why now? Why not before Kaepernick spoke out and knelt? No son. Nothing to do with money. Plenty of crazy contracts passed out all the time like candy.

Thread Information