My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    hes ded to the nfl

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Don't have any idea why....But....

"What the happened to Peyton Hillis?" crossed my mind the other day.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Don't have any idea why....But....

"What the happened to Peyton Hillis?" crossed my mind the other day.
    Retired due to concussions. Prime candidate for severe CTE imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Blackmonrises

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Or was it Blackmonbegins?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to that n!gger? Haven't heard about him in awhile
    Justin Blackmon would be a top 10 receiver in today’s nfl. Too bad he got caught for dui on multiple occasions even after his year long suspension. Dude has been seen looking fat and happy around Vegas and the west coast. His NFL days are over but the Jags have held on to his rights go some reason. Maybe to ensure he never has the opportunity to make a comeback with another team.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Justin Blackmon would be a top 10 receiver in today’s nfl. Too bad he got caught for dui on multiple occasions even after his year long suspension. Dude has been seen looking fat and happy around Vegas and the west coast. His NFL days are over but the Jags have held on to his rights go some reason. Maybe to ensure he never has the opportunity to make a comeback with another team.
    He has the physical tools but this is a 'if my aunt was a man she'd be my uncle' scenario. There's a lot of players out there with the right tools but something is missing inside that keeps them from taking it to the next level

It's fun to speculate with guys who are injury prone (Greg Oden, Bill Walton, Adrian Peterson, etc) but the guys who aren't all there upstairs are who they are and they usually are repeat offenders.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    He has the physical tools but this is a 'if my aunt was a man she'd be my uncle' scenario. There's a lot of players out there with the right tools but something is missing inside that keeps them from taking it to the next level

It's fun to speculate with guys who are injury prone (Greg Oden, Bill Walton, Adrian Peterson, etc) but the guys who aren't all there upstairs are who they are and they usually are repeat offenders.
    The dude went off with Chad ing Henne and Blaine Gabbert at QB. Trust me, he'd be one of the better ones.

Post Count
    Lol hes hanging around Irving sitting at bars inside steakhouses drinking grapefruit and bombay. All the guy does is smoke weed and drink and pay for everyones . But hes not getting back in the league. Not cut out for that spotlight.

oh and whats up will, been a long time

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a shock it must be to be raised like most these black guys are raised then all of a sudden.....HUGE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. They have no idea how to act.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Josh Gordon finally made it back, though

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Josh Gordon finally made it back, though
    Wearing hand me downs, never having the things ya want, living in dumps, ghettos. Then ...BOMB....a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. More $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than your entire family tree ever had. That has to be a shocking situation.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wearing hand me downs, never having the things ya want, living in dumps, ghettos. Then ...BOMB....a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. More $$$$$$$$$$$$$ than your entire family tree ever had. That has to be a shocking situation.
    Lots of whites and Hispanics have it that way, too

Post Count
    Lots of whites and Hispanics have it that way, too
    Yeah, Avante showing his racism there. What politician was it that said something along those lines a few years ago?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, Avante showing his racism there. What politician was it that said something along those lines a few years ago?
    I deal with real life, ya need to give it a shot.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    70% of black children born in the USA are born to unwed mothers. A huge % of blacks grow up in one parent homes. THIS...is the real problem and why we see what we do when it comes to crime. By 13/14 a boy is too much for mom to deal with, it's not like that with a man in the home.

Tons of pro athletes grew up without a father or $$$$$$$$, so once they start making big $$$$$$$$$ they have no idea what to do, how to act.

If blacks want to protest they need to protest black men bailing on them.

Thread Information