Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohhhhhh boy.... I was hoping a little of this season would play out before committing. He’s looking great but the most frustrating thing about LMA is that he flashes from time to time of supers om among mid-level play the majority of his time. I’m a proponent of Aldridge feeling as though there’s too much investment to trade him now, but whatever happened to assessment of the situation????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy to hear this. Zach Lowe pulling all kinds of strings to find a big enough to suck.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Tbh this is a good thing, it likely means both sides are over whatever drama they had and see eye to eye now. If LMA plays the way we know he can, we might be much better than some people expect. and with us re-signing Pau and ing our cap up for next year, might as well try and retain the core at this point

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose if it’s a good deal money wise for both, I wouldn’t oppose. I like Aldridge. Just not for tons of money.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Happy to hear this. Zach Lowe pulling all kinds of strings to find a big enough to suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this mean cap space wise?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does this mean cap space wise?
    Could mean a lot, actually. He has to opt out to be extended, so next year could be significantly cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and LMA becoming bff through all the drama

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and LMA becoming bff through all the drama
    Or the only way to get LMA not to whine is to extend him. If they do do that, they can't trade him until next off-season unless he receives less than an 8-percent raise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh this is a good thing, it likely means both sides are over whatever drama they had and see eye to eye now. If LMA plays the way we know he can, we might be much better than some people expect. and with us re-signing Pau and ing our cap up for next year, might as well try and retain the core at this point
    I suppose if it’s a good deal money wise for both, I wouldn’t oppose. I like Aldridge. Just not for tons of money.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any realistic options would be hard to pull off and can't lose him for nothing and even more can't lose him without a suitable replacement which looks unlikely. I was hoping we did do this, tbh. Sorry ST.

In the past the Spurs looked for reasons to extend players like Tony and Manu. For example Manu was injured one year before an extension and came back and played lights out; the Spurs quickly extended him. My point is LMA gives reason to believe for PATFO to extend him. He's showing improvement with passing out of the double team, even Manu mentioned it in the last interview, and the fact he has been underutilized. In my estimation he'll be an All Star again, and after the "heart to heart" and extension things will look more stable, reason why Paul didn't choose the Spurs.

LMA leaving San Antonio could doom the Spurs future and eventually cause Kawhi to leave in 2019, but if we lock him up and with one of these picks doing well, we could be in good position in the future. The big thing here is to not pay crazy money and after Patty and Pau I have no clue what an extension might look like.

These leads to my personal master plan, and that's to make a compelling offer to Klay Thompson. Murray/Thompson/Leonard/LMA would be exceptional. Just wanted to throw that out there cause I desperately want klay with Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, if it doesn't get done before midnight tonight what does that exactly mean?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Is this the team the Spurs want for the future? Why waste Kawhi's prime like this?

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any realistic options would be hard to pull off and can't lose him for nothing and even more can't lose him without a suitable replacement which looks unlikely. I was hoping we did do this, tbh. Sorry ST.

In the past the Spurs looked for reasons to extend players like Tony and Manu. For example Manu was injured one year before an extension and came back and played lights out; the Spurs quickly extended him. My point is LMA gives reason to believe for PATFO to extend him. He's showing improvement with passing out of the double team, even Manu mentioned it in the last interview, and the fact he has been underutilized. In my estimation he'll be an All Star again, and after the "heart to heart" and extension things will look more stable, reason why Paul didn't choose the Spurs.

LMA leaving San Antonio could doom the Spurs future and eventually cause Kawhi to leave in 2019, but if we lock him up and with one of these picks doing well, we could be in good position in the future. The big thing here is to not pay crazy money and after Patty and Pau I have no clue what an extension might look like.

These leads to my personal master plan, and that's to make a compelling offer to Klay Thompson. Murray/Thompson/Leonard/LMA would be exceptional. Just wanted to throw that out there cause I desperately want klay with Leonard.
    Good post.

Didn't Klay recently go on record saying he wants to stay in Oakland and will take some less money to do it? Some talking pundit said that.

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans using one terrible mistake, the gasol contract, to justify another one is mind boggling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder what leonard thoughts are on this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could mean a lot, actually. He has to opt out to be extended, so next year could be significantly cheaper.
    You say opt out for an extension but Adrian's twitter post says opt in. I'm confused.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    goodbye Kawhi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That thread about Kawhi being worried about the team's future makes a lot more sense now.

Thread Information