Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know where you are getting this narrative of disrespect to our shoulders talk. I'm a huge supporter of our troops. If it was from your Mccain comment, them I respect his serving but now he is a bought politician that is crooked as . And he always has an agenda behind any comment he makes and it usually involves him making money
    You missed my point; not a shocker to be honest though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you took that comment way out of context. That was a tongue and cheek comment to you and others bashing white players. The racism by you and others on this board is way out of control. But I guess it is ok because you bash whitey
    I think probably you aren't who you portray to be maybe!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know where you are getting this narrative of disrespect to our shoulders talk. I'm a huge supporter of our troops. If it was from your Mccain comment, them I respect his serving but now he is a bought politician that is crooked as . And he always has an agenda behind any comment he makes and it usually involves him making money
    Same thing can be said about Shilladolph Clintler tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop makes a statement and the white supremacits and bigots come out of their holes. every.single.time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You will b able to keep your doctor"

"We dont spy on us citizens"

"I will close guantanamo"

Who uttered these lies?

Didnt hear a peep from pop regarding this lying president mmm
    Only we don't spy is a clear cut lie, and even then there is a national security argument for doing it, for the greater good (I personally don't agree) . Trump lies purely to make himself look good and disparage others, that is the big difference and pop said so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cool

I head the CDM also a medical company or sorts
    hater runs a group of drug dealers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the first time in over 20 years, i dont even care about the spurs anymore, and one single man is to blame. For years ive called out Papa Zit on here as an overrated, arrogant, stubborn asshole, but this offseason coupled with his needless recent political rants are the nail in the coffin. Does this clown not realize he is alienating half their entire freaking fanbase when he does this?? This is a guy who has been known throughout the sports world for the 'spurs culture', where there is zero tolerance for indecency, distractions of any kind...yet ironically it is Poop himself who finally became the media sensation/Divisive force.

You are paid to coach a basketball team, not to give your political opinions every time you are in front of a microphone. Now watch as your ratings and revenue drop like a rock this season (not that he will care, he is set for life) you pompous ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only we don't spy is a clear cut lie, and even then there is a national security argument for doing it, for the greater good (I personally don't agree) . Trump lies purely to make himself look good and disparage others, that is the big difference and pop said so
    If theres an argument take it to the supreme court or ammend the cons ution. Dont lie to the american public

And keeping your doctor and closing guantanamo was not a lie?

Droner in chief is no better than Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were only a fan because of Pop ... that's weird. This whole thing is weird.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop makes a statement and the white supremacits and bigots come out of their holes. every.single.time.
    Who are they?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so him coaching like during the finals and playoffs wasn't a problem, but him speaking about Trump is? hahaha

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was always a fan IN SPITE of pop. Now i cant even bring myself to get into this season at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the first time in over 20 years, i dont even care about the spurs anymore, and one single man is to blame. For years ive called out Papa Zit on here as an overrated, arrogant, stubborn asshole, but this offseason coupled with his needless recent political rants are the nail in the coffin. Does this clown not realize he is alienating half their entire freaking fanbase when he does this?? This is a guy who has been known throughout the sports world for the 'spurs culture', where there is zero tolerance for indecency, distractions of any kind...yet ironically it is Poop himself who finally became the media sensation/Divisive force.

You are paid to coach a basketball team, not to give your political opinions every time you are in front of a microphone. Now watch as your ratings and revenue drop like a rock this season (not that he will care, he is set for life) you pompous ass.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that there may be a chance that you’re a massive wit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so him coaching like during the finals and playoffs wasn't a problem, but him speaking about Trump is? hahaha
    That was a problem, ive always said it was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck crying somewhere else, I hope it works out for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Pop said things I don't agree with"
    "I'm done, I just can't! Go to pop!"
    Craaaawwwlinngg in my skiiiiin....

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has it ever occurred to you, that there may be a chance that you’re a massive wit?
    "I wuvve draft dodging donald trumpy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is paid to be a basketball coach, so he should keep his political opinions to himself.

You, me and a million others are paid to do our respective work, but we can freely share our political opinions with family, friends, this forum, etc.

Sounds very logical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha the bitter bernie voters are leaping to Papa 's defense, how cute. Dont worry, im sure you will see plenty of Poop when he gets his own show on MSNBC once they cut ties with him for sinking the season and franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is paid to be a basketball coach, so he should keep his political opinions to himself.

You, me and a million others are paid to do our respective work, but we can freely share our political opinions with family, friends, this forum, etc.

Sounds very logical.

"Draft dodging donny should have stayed in his lane and stayed a reality tv celebrity"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds very logical.
    We have no platform. He is using his position as spurs head coach to basically audition for a role on CNN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup Pop can quit and join CNN if he feels so strongly about it

My take is he does not feel strong about it at all and is just spouting off like usual

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop’s comments have cemented his status as an all time great American, unlike you Trump s.

Thread Information