Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought I got rid of you! All your asinine points entertain me Welcome back you patriot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry boutons_deux; I didn't mean to direct the last message towards you sir. Mistake on my part

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought I got rid of you! All your asinine points entertain me Welcome back you patriot

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you rightwingnut assholes simply Can't Quit Hillary, just like Trash can't.

Clintons' corruption is dim candle compared to Trash's ONGOING corruption.
    Not really

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Pop went full re . I took his facts at face value 'til shown otherwise. But it turns out that Obama didn't call many families of dead soldiers and Trump at least claims he 'believes' he has done so. What a dumb nut Pop is. He needs to take his sanctimony to MSNBC if he doesn't want to focus on coaching.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can't understand how draft dodging Donny lied you must be a huge flaming got tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hillary hillary hillary who gives a ? before and after the election she had all of 3 supporters here, 90% of her voters were anti-trump voters, just like 95% of trump's were anti-hillary. he won the electoral college, congratulaions! most people, once they win they get on with their ing job, but this ing guy is so thin skinned that he has to constantly LIE, stupid, self serving, blatant and pathetic lies to make himself look good (inauguration size, electoral votes, etc etc). I dont care if hes a puppet. I dont care if hes better than hillary or bernie or pence or whatever. This man is the most insecure I have ever seen, and his followers dont even try to defend what he actually says because they know its indefensible.

and this isnt something new from pop. he has always been no nonsense, get over yourself character. Trump and his thin skin set him off as it should set off any adult with an ounce of self respect. Grown man, billionaire, president of the united states! going around lying on twitter to make himself look good. Pop called him a soulless coward, I say he is pathetic. Y'all wanted a republican or conservative or racist (of the three, which does trump represent the most?) president, fine, have at it, you can have a 37% approval and get your laws passed (or not!), but there is no need to lie about stupid just because you cant handle media criticism. Instead of the proverbial right wing strong leader, you have a thin skinned more concerned with his popularity / legacy than with anything else. The problem isnt that hes incompetent or corrupt (he is, both, wont be the first or the last), its that he's a ing attention that lies about stupid . we all have enough problems, we dont need to be dealing with the poor billionaire president's hurt feelings because someone wasnt nice to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Brazil man I love ya as a Spurs fan and love reading your basketball takes. But as a Military veteran I can tell you that Hillary is one of the most evil person you could ever meet. The list of why could go on for pages trust me that is why she lost the election.
    My man, two wrongs don't make one right tbh... who cares if clinton is evil tbh ? she lost, it's over for her.. we cannot back up Trump shortcomings with a Clinton it would have been worst.. does not make any sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only reason why Trump is president is because he ran against Hillary Clinton....

She comes up because almost every single person that bashes Trump openly supported her......um ok. Not saying you did directly but mainly Pop and others in the media.

I'll re use my analogy..What's worst? Missing 50 Free Throws(Trump) or losing to the team who missed 50 Free Throws (Clinton)

Now how and the can that truly happen? If you truly analyze that and not buy into the liberal obviously bias media BS..maybe the Democratic Party will stand a chance in 2020.

And your comparison? That's a tough call..never been a guy like him tbh. But do you really compare him to Hitler??
    wtf son I've never compared to Hitler... too soon for that I was being curious to know what's your comparaison. On my side I'd say he is poor man Putin tbh.. same bravado, same racism, same sexism, same big mouth... big difference is that nobody makes fun of Putin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but Lol Brazil the country is being run by a bunch of snakes that are a million times worse than Trump tbqh

Trump is an angel mext to the brazilian mafia that runs that hole tbqh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wtf son I've never compared to Hitler... too soon for that I was being curious to know what's your comparaison. On my side I'd say he is poor man Putin tbh.. same bravado, same racism, same sexism, same big mouth... big difference is that nobody makes fun of Putin
    They are not allowed to make fun of Putin, he might strike you down with his chesty nipples when he takes his shirt off. Same with the fat boy in N. Korea.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but Lol Brazil the country is being run by a bunch of snakes that are a million times worse than Trump tbqh

One automatically loses all pretenses of fair play and nice when voted in as US president. Your actions have big ramifications, even if you don't intend them to. In other words, it gets serious, even if you are a buffoon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

typical trumpard come back.. but but some politicians are worst than Donald Duck leave my egomaniac dumbass red neck alone...

It's all what you got bth... you are a clown dude, Brazilian politicians are for sure way more corrupt but they don't threaten the entire planet and are not imbeciles like Donald... They actually know how many states are part of their country. Have you ever seen a president that does not even know that a territory is part of his own country...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They actually know how many states are part of their country. Have you ever seen a president that does not even know that a territory is part of his own country...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    typical trumpard come back.. but but some politicians are worst than Donald Duck leave my egomaniac dumbass red neck alone...

It's all what you got bth... you are a clown dude, Brazilian politicians are for sure way more corrupt but they don't threaten the entire planet and are not imbeciles like Donald... They actually know how many states are part of their country. Have you ever seen a president that does not even know that a territory is part of his own country...
    Of course brazil dont threaten the planet

That hole cant even beat germany on their own soil

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course brazil dont threaten the planet

That hole cant even beat germany on their own soil
    I'm not Brazilian but what a ing re ed take. The worst of it all is that it appears you actually believe what you say...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=BackHome;9160557]
    not sure why you bring clinton into that tbh.. question was about Trump being compared to Hitler, my question to you is to who would you compare him ?

Regarding Clinto and to be franck I know almost about her, I'm not a US citizen just that she seemed a decent person compared to dumbass Trump. I still don't know her a lot but I learned a lot about Trump who is much much much worst than expected [/QUOT

Brazil man I love ya as a Spurs fan and love reading your basketball takes. But as a Military veteran I can tell you that Hillary is one of the most evil person you could ever meet. The list of why could go on for pages trust me that is why she lost the election.
    Really? I don't know her and I suspect you don't either. Clinton, president Obama etc don't influence president Trumps actions.... you guys know this! Quit being petty!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Response to back homes statement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin president, not Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not Brazilian but what a ing re ed take. The worst of it all is that it appears you actually believe what you say...
    What is incorrect about my post?

All are facts

Look up Germany 7 Brazil 1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you implying with this? I dare you to say it.......coward

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=BackHome;9160557]
    not sure why you bring clinton into that tbh.. question was about Trump being compared to Hitler, my question to you is to who would you compare him ?

Regarding Clinto and to be franck I know almost about her, I'm not a US citizen just that she seemed a decent person compared to dumbass Trump. I still don't know her a lot but I learned a lot about Trump who is much much much worst than expected [/QUOT

Really? I don't know her and I suspect you don't either. Clinton, president Obama etc don't influence president Trumps actions.... you guys know this! Quit being petty!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's strange how African-American players who are confident in their abilities seem to be the only ones expected to "get over themselves." Meanwhile, Bonner can suck for a decade and always have a spot on the Spurs' roster.
    Again, we're really only talking about three players;

-one is Captain, who never had a welcome he couldn't wear out.
    -two is Simmons was replaced by a better player who is also better fit because he is a much better shooter and only slightly more expensive. Paul is a flyer who has all of the tools to be as good a Simmons while being on a minimum contract.
    -three is Dedmon who reportedly had at ude issue and Pop went away from with really no negative impact on the team.

Claiming he doesn't have patience with black players seems silly because Blair had weight and inconsistency issues but lasted for four seasons.

Thread Information