Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this re Pop reached new levels of stupidity

First he supported lery, then he resigns Manures dead body and expects us to compete

And now he displays a major meltdown over a Trump speech

This guy is nit fit to lead a team imo. Too soft

San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich has never been shy when it comes to criticizing President Donald Trump and he continued Monday, calling Trump a “soulless coward.”

According to Dave Zirin of The Nation, Popovich called him Monday to vent about President Trump after hearing his reasoning for not mentioning the four United States soldiers who were killed in an ambush in Niger until Monday.

Here is what Popovich told Zirin in their ensuring conversation:

“I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never-ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.”

“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well he knows our current roster wont win anyways

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he gets it out of his system before he gives Parker a tier Pau-like contract tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well he knows our current roster wont win anyways
    Hes basically using the Spurs office, team and fans as a stepping stone to his political agenda

De able

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This place is such a mess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This place is such a mess
    This country? Yes

But Pop should be getting ready for the season and not calling reporters to cry about our president

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump doesn't even give a that four soldiers died in Africa. Some reporter had to tell him. Claimed he's the first president to ever call the families of dead soldiers. Probably claims he invented the telephone. WTF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump doesn't even give a that four soldiers died in Africa. Some reporter had to tell him. Claimed he's the first president to ever call the families of dead soldiers. Probably claims he invented the telephone. WTF.
    U have a point but Pop should concentrate on his multimillion dollar job

If he really feels strongly then he should resign and get hired by CNN and let Becky. Oach

Hes a ing basketball coach

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Hillary got injured walking down the stairs as she dodged a sniper's shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow pop destroyed him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop concentrated half as much on basketball as he concentrates on Trump wed have 8 rings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Pop concentrated half as much on basketball as he concentrates on Trump wed have 8 rings
    called trump a sackless POS... No doubt trump will start tweeting about pop from the toilet now instead of focusing on taxes and jobs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”
    poop literally describing himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called trump a sackless POS... No doubt trump will start tweeting about pop from the toilet now instead of focusing on taxes and jobs
    Ha ha ha ha! I don't care, that's damn funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt Trump knows poop exists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand his disappointment. Didn't he think the conservatives were evil incarnate already? Doesn't this just confirm his bias toward liberals?

Imagine that, a wealthy white man living in a posh gated community, protected from the world by guys with guns, getting offended at a wealthy white man living in a gated community protected from the world by guys with guns.

Both guys made their fortunes off the skills of minorities. Both guys are basically "reality TV". Both guys micromanage their own organizations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt Trump knows poop exists
    Trump speaks highly of Pop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see. Pop's been trying so hard to get POTUS to tweet about him but he hasn't taken the bait yet. Eventually I think he will and probably nickname him something like crater face. Then Pop will weep in front of the camera and all the liberals will heep praise on Pop and say how great he is. Which is all that Pop is after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, Pop voluntarily vomits this , but makes reporters feel like if they ask him one damn question about his rotations in a playoff series.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have thought pop is smart enough to realize who makes it to the Oval Office is simply the puppet of choice. All the presidents bring the same things:
    more war
    more debt
    more government

they all do it republicans or democrats. The only areas they differ are on meaningless social issues like who kneels at football games and gay marriage. Pop is just trying to win points. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Bernie, bush, etc are all one in the same. Listening to these arguments just shows who all has been sucked up in the vacuum

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    good for Pop speaking up but then why is he working for an owner who donated half a million to Trump's KKKampaign?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop stays woke. TBH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this re Pop reached new levels of stupidity

First he supported lery, then he resigns Manures dead body and expects us to compete

And now he displays a major meltdown over a Trump speech

This guy is nit fit to lead a team imo. Too soft

San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich has never been shy when it comes to criticizing President Donald Trump and he continued Monday, calling Trump a “soulless coward.”

According to Dave Zirin of The Nation, Popovich called him Monday to vent about President Trump after hearing his reasoning for not mentioning the four United States soldiers who were killed in an ambush in Niger until Monday.

Here is what Popovich told Zirin in their ensuring conversation:

“I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this President had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never-ending divisiveness. But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.”

Time will reveal; Your time is coming! Lol.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pop stays woke. TBH
    Oh. Is that why he has issues with outspoken black players like Stephen Jackson?

Thread Information