My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He basically called them losers:

He left 5 years $210M on the table to get away from Clippers Nation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a full-of-themselves got convention.

Blaming the FO for his playoff choking? Please.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CP0 created the culture of choking and disappointment. By blaming the Clippers for his own shortcomings, he's just proving what everyone says about his refusal to take responsibility and accept blame. He always needs a scapegoat.

Have fun giving this fraud a $200+ million contract in his 30s, Houston... he just proved that he hasn't changed a bit.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 10-17-2017 at 11:26 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cant believe it but I agree with CN ...to an extent.
    How is culture worse with Doc, Balmer and now West than with Sterling, Del Negro etc?
    Didnt he help shape the Clips culture? Especially the ref ing and flops?!
    Paul is a great player but overrated by many because his metrics are great.
    I would rather have prime Kidd or even Gp tbh ...but im old school.
    He is the best PG not to ring or to make a conference finals
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 10-17-2017 at 11:52 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tbh, I'm surprised CP0 didn't choose the Spurs, because he and Poop have a lot in common. Always yelling at other players, micromanaging everything, take all the credit for their team's success, but can't take an iota of criticism themselves.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The culture problem is strictly Blake and DJs fault , alienating teammates , only hanging out during practice , they only like each other. They are like a high school team.. still.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP0 created the culture of choking and disappointment. By blaming the Clippers for his own shortcomings, he's just proving what everyone says about his refusal to take responsibility and accept blame. He always needs a scapegoat.

Have fun giving this fraud a $200+ million contract in his 30s, Houston... he just proved that he hasn't changed a bit.
    CP0 put the Clipps on the map. Put some respeck on his name son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean, from the king of losers, who's now being coached by the God of losers...

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because, , even Memphis managed to do it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    In before CP0's slurpers start whining about how the Hornets' "culture" wasn't good enough either.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's like the Angels signing Buttholes to a contract at 30. They're just fooling themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't stupid. It's all about fan outlook, not championships. Fans will buy tickets to see CP3 and Harden. They'll get prime time slots. They won't win a ring, but as long as they are in the NBA buzz, that's what they are looking for - that "valiant effort" facade Houston fans fall for.

Fortunately for Spurs fans, we know goddamn well we'll never get a prime time player before they are senile.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the Clippers and pelicans haven't been to the wcf ever. Also unfair to include 2000-2005 when Paul want even in the league, that adds the wolves, Kings, blazers, to the list

There are definitely questions about Pauls leadership / clutchness but this criticism seems misplaced, the hornets have been to the playoffs once without him? The Clippers have probably been to the playoffs about as many times with him as without, despite being around since the 70s. It's not like Paul missed the playoffs with the Lakers...

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the Clippers and pelicans haven't been to the wcf ever. Also unfair to include 2000-2005 when Paul want even in the league, that adds the wolves, Kings, blazers, to the list

There are definitely questions about Pauls leadership / clutchness but this criticism seems misplaced, the hornets have been to the playoffs once without him? The Clippers have probably been to the playoffs about as many times with him as without, despite being around since the 70s. It's not like Paul missed the playoffs with the Lakers...
    Thank you.

CP3's career already has been tinged in an oddly negative light by critics and casual fans because of his relative lack of playoff success, it shouldn't be though. Not all players should be based on the stark dichotomy of champion and loser, confusing team success with a players ap ude.

To suggest CP3 is the root of the problem is asinine and you can bet your bottom dollar the Clippers will struggle this season and may even miss the playoffs, and no Teodosic will not replicate CP3's value LOL. I like the guy, he's fancy but he's not in NBA shape, slower and is not familiar with the concept of defense.

The Clippers problems rest with Doc. He doesn't know how to use the cap, draft picks are given away like candy and when he or his staff drafts a player, their acquisitions are awful. Paul has saved the Clippers from drifting into obscurity that helped the franchise regain relevancy. I'm forever grateful for that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Just because the Hornets and Clippers don't have the greatest franchise histories doesn't change the fact that they had windows of relevance and underachieved - in large part due to CP0's choke artistry in the playoffs.

Keith Closs and Benoit Benjamin weren't walking through that door during all those playoff series CP0 choked away.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Cant believe it but I agree with CN ...to an extent.
    How is culture worse with Doc, Balmer and now West than with Sterling, Del Negro etc?
    Didnt he help shape the Clips culture? Especially the ref ing and flops?!
    Paul is a great player but overrated by many because his metrics are great.
    I would rather have prime Kidd or even Gp tbh ...but im old school.
    He is the best PG not to ring or to make a conference finals
    I'll take Kidd, sure but Payton would be ineffective in this era.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    CP3's career already has been tinged in an oddly negative light by critics and casual fans because of his relative lack of playoff success, it shouldn't be though.
    What? The narrative of CP0's career has always been that you can't possibly blame him for his latest playoff failure because it's everyone else's fault.

In all my years of following this sport, I've only seen one other player make casual fans get so sensitive whenever they're even remotely criticized, and that's Michael Jordan. CP0 is no Jordan.

All these attempts to make it sound like CP0 has been treated unfairly are cringeworthy. He's been given the kid-glove treatment compared to most superstars, and he's done nothing to earn it.

The Clippers problems rest with Doc. He doesn't know how to use the cap, draft picks are given away like candy and when he or his staff drafts a player, their acquisitions are awful. Paul has saved the Clippers from drifting into obscurity that helped the franchise regain relevancy. I'm forever grateful for that.
    I hate Doc, and I've long said that he should have been fired after the Houston series. But I'm really sick of people using Doc as an excuse for CP0 while glossing over the fact that CP0 made us hire him or he wouldn't re-sign. He's even started not-so-subtly blaming Doc, knowing full well that Media will never bring up that inconvenient fact.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because the Hornets and Clippers don't have the greatest franchise histories doesn't change the fact that they had windows of relevance and underachieved - in large part due to CP0's choke artistry in the playoffs.

Keith Closs and Benoit Benjamin weren't walking through that door during all those playoff series CP0 choked away.
    clippers are 7/40 in the playoffs without cp3, 6/6 with him; new orleans 3/6 with, 3/9 without. if you give him a pass for age 20, 21, he was 3/4 with them - 3/11 without.
    i stand by my point, theres plenty to criticize him for and even have him out of your top 5 pg in his generation, but its another to act like he was below average the way that meme implied.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'll take Kidd, sure but Payton would be ineffective in this era.
    his lack of 3s would hurt no doubt but the defense and transition would flourish in anyveta even minus handchecking his feet and anticipation were otherwordly and i modeled my defense off the Glove. Sure Paul is greater but GP was my dude.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 10-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    All these attempts to make it sound like CP0 has been treated unfairly are cringeworthy. He's been given the kid-glove treatment compared to most superstars, and he's done nothing to earn it.
    off. Blake. And your Blake slurping ass.

The stats improve in the playoffs across the board. When Blake hasn't been injured for the playoffs or for seasons at a time, his playoff stats get worse. Take that for data. Who's the choker? Go back to licking Griffin's butthole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    off. Blake. And your Blake slurping ass.

The stats improve in the playoffs across the board. When Blake hasn't been injured for the playoffs or for seasons at a time, his playoff stats get worse. Take that for data. Who's the choker? Go back to licking Griffin's butthole.
    Dayum.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 is full of because of he cared about the culture he wouldn't have went to ing Houston

Thread Information