6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the emergence of the C's, I was wondering if I should've upgraded to all teams. Now, I know it's good enough to just have the Spurs. Some might argue that the upgrade is still worth it, but I catch a lot of the NBA at sports books, anyways. I just have it to make sure I catch all the Spurs action either live or retroactively.

BTW, did NBA TV make it so you could download the games to your phone so as to be able to watch the games more easily? Somehow, I doubt they did. Heads up their asses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean League Pass?

NBA TV is just one channel on cable TV that gets a few random games per week.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean League Pass?
    Yes, that's what I mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My stupid league pass subscription auto renewed even after I specically set it to expire

Nba league pass is an ty shady operation. Cant believe a multimillion dollar league has such ty league pass with offices in eastern europe and ty servers

Anyway. Whats so great about league pass? Its barely sufficient I also have the Spurs team option

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, did [League Pass] make it so you could download the games to your phone so as to be able to watch the games more easily? Somehow, I doubt they did. Heads up their asses.
    So you can't download the games, but you can rewatch them (streaming) in full, and there's a "mobile view" broadcast option that is optimized for mobile devices. The viewing angle is more zoomed in.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you can't download the games, but you can rewatch them (streaming) in full, and there's a "mobile view" broadcast option that is optimized for mobile devices. The viewing angle is more zoomed in.
    That's something. For me with limited data and much traveling, the download option would be much better. Even when I'm not traveling it'd still make stuff a lot easier. I could watch a game throughout the day easy. Having to sit and watch the game in one sitting or having to go pick it back up somewhere is less convenient. They need to get with the Netflix model, tbh.

Thread Information