English players in general, are overrated...

but among English players in the last 20 years, has anyone been better?

His numbers are mindblowingly good.

Last edited by apalisoc_9; 10-18-2017 at 01:15 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He is good for an English player.

But he didn't score yesterday tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    English players in general, are overrated...

but among English players in the last 20 years, has anyone been better?

His numbers are mindblowingly good.

come on son (off the top of my head):
    paul scholes is the best english product in the past 30 years bar none, he was THE key for those manchester teams.
    lampard was an excellent player, the best of his generation, too bad englandlol had no clue how to use him (likehis box2box usage at chelsea under mourinho).
    lineker was a very good striker, clearly better then kane.
    mcmanaman is crazy underrated these days
    giggs/bale if you count them as british are no brainers, especially giggs.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    D'Onofrio should go after him if we want to win the Libertadores.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    paul scholes is the best english product in the past 30 years bar none, he was THE key for those manchester teams.
    lampard was an excellent player, the best of his generation, too bad englandlol had no clue how to use him (likehis box2box usage at chelsea under mourinho).
    McMannaman was really good tbh
    Lineker was lethal, that didn't miss anything.
    Scholes was a clutch mofo, he scored so many important goals.

Lampard? Meh he never impressed me tbh. Better player than overrated Gerrard though

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Good finisher but that's about it. He's no De Bruyne.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    McMannaman was really good tbh
    Lineker was lethal, that didn't miss anything.
    Scholes was a clutch mofo, he scored so many important goals.

Lampard? Meh he never impressed me tbh. Better player than overrated Gerrard though
    lampard is imo the most talented british player since giggs/scholes. An excellent box-to-box player, great stamina and work rate, great tactical play discipline and awareness, great and precise shot, and capable of playing passing/counter/defensive/possession game... Mourinho used him at chelsea with excellent results in many configuraitons, he truly was one of the KEY pieces (alongside drogba, terry, cech) for very deep UCL runs. He never did great at the NT because almost always he was played out of position, together with gerrard and beckham and etc ... a tactical cluster guaranteed by "they all stars" mentality pushed by the press. Lampard also showed up for big games.
    I'm kinda surprised people underrate him that much, I guess there is the bias against Mourinho's anti-football.

Gerrrard was cancer imo, ball dominant kick and run midfielder england would've been far better without him imo.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Good finisher but that's about it. He's no De Bruyne.
    son I fail to see the craze with de bruyne.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    D'Onofrio should go after him if we want to win the Libertadores.
    5cocco > This wanker.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    5cocco > This wanker.
    Yeah but if Scocgoat is injured then bye bye.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Kane is very good at holding the ball, little flick passes, using his body to hold off defenders with a devestating turn. And he's good with either foot. When he does draw defenders away from the goal to open up the field he can't perform the proper crosses IMO. And of course he is a scorer. Real Madrid would be wise to go after Deli Ali if they want another player from Tottenham. Or Toby A. (If they really wanted to rape Tottenham yet again)
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-18-2017 at 09:13 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    He is good for an English player.

But he didn't score yesterday tbh.
    Yeah he basically did lefty. He bodied to the defender goal side to get a cross that he could flick. It hit the Madrid defender who could not get to the proper position for the low cross. Kane is very good with his body. It pays off with the kind of danger that led to the own goal. Kane also missed a sitter but did get himself the position.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    lampard is imo the most talented british player since giggs/scholes. An excellent box-to-box player, great stamina and work rate, great tactical play discipline and awareness, great and precise shot, and capable of playing passing/counter/defensive/possession game... Mourinho used him at chelsea with excellent results in many configuraitons, he truly was one of the KEY pieces (alongside drogba, terry, cech) for very deep UCL runs. He never did great at the NT because almost always he was played out of position, together with gerrard and beckham and etc ... a tactical cluster guaranteed by "they all stars" mentality pushed by the press. Lampard also showed up for big games.
    I'm kinda surprised people underrate him that much, I guess there is the bias against Mourinho's anti-football.

Gerrrard was cancer imo, ball dominant kick and run midfielder england would've been far better without him imo.
    ^ this

He has picked out the really good English players IMO. I would not know about Gerrard being a cancer. I do know he was damn good on Liverpool without being surrounded with thorough solid talent.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Bale wants nothing to do with being called English or quite possibly zBritish. He's Welsh thru and thru.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-18-2017 at 09:21 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    england team is crap

if its great Britain team...that includes those states and colonies? could be better then the England team

remember them +90s England team if only they had a legit left wing player... too bad gigs (wales) and harry kewell (aussie) cant play for England...

Thread Information