It was a good win against a good team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to grade Gasoft?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny gets a D+ or C- from me. Some really stupid decision making.
    His BBIQ is pretty low.
    You'd hope he would break some tape and learn but he looks like he has not improved decision making in 4 years.
    His shooting stats tonight meh he hit a few in garbage time to make the final percentage look okay.
    Sucked ass when they choked off the 13 point lead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. I'd give LMA an A and Murray a B+. LMA was aggressive, score the most, had the most boards, and matched Pau on assists. Murray turned the ball over a lot, but considering he is just getting going I liked his spark. Patty didn't shoot well at 25% but I still give him a C for not shooting much. Fun game! Rudy Gay is the real deal!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the grades. I'd give LMA an A and Murray a B+. LMA was aggressive, score the most, had the most boards, and matched Pau on assists. Murray turned the ball over a lot, but considering he is just getting going I liked his spark. Patty didn't shoot well at 25% but I still give him a C for not shooting much. Fun game! Rudy Gay is the real deal!
    Cool Weren't you in attendance tonight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus Aldridge B-

- Shot 40% tonight, but he showed aggressivness in the right moments. Very obviously excells at the 5 position, but he struggled in the second half. Way too many clanks and inability to post up young players.
    He worked hard defensively esp on KAT. That was great.

Then the part about LMA being unable to score a single point in the 4th quarter was the worst.

If Manu didn't run that P&R it's likely LMA wouldn't have scored any point in the quarter unless his last stat-padding shot.

...do not like what LMA said at all. How will Kawhi coexist with him now?
    THEY WON'T.

It's clear that the only way to keep happy LMA is making him the #1 inefficient option -while we have to pray that someone else wins the game for us in the 2nd half/4th quarters.-

He wants to be the face of the franchise badly but it also means LMA expects that a MVP candidate in the last two seasons, takes a back seat.

People tend to minimize Kawhi's desire to get better, to be the best player he can be...When Kawhi returns, LMA coming back to reality will be hard.

After LMA's words I can see a lot of chemistry issues in the future.

Good grief. Sick of all this Aldridge talk. We get it. It’s his team now.
    I've never doubted that Kawhi wouldl be a Spur for life...Until I heard LMA tonight.

There is no place on this team for Kawhi with that guy asking for more and more touches.
    Last edited by YGWHI; 10-19-2017 at 01:17 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He worked hard defensively esp on KAT. That was great.

Then the part about LMA being unable to score a single point in the 4th quarter was the worst.

If Manu didn't run that P&R it's likely LMA wouldn't have scored any point in the quarter unless his last stat-padding shot.

THEY WON'T.

It's clear that the only way to keep happy LMA is making him the #1 inefficient option -while we have to pray that someone else wins the game for us in the 2nd half/4th quarters.-

He wants to be the face of the franchise badly but it also means LMA expects that a MVP candidate in the last two seasons, takes a back seat.

People tend to minimize Kawhi's desire to get better, to be the best player he can be...When Kawhi returns, LMA coming back to reality would be hard.

After LMA's words I can see a lot of chemistry issues in the future.

I've never doubted that Kawhi will be a Spur for life...Until I heard LMA tonight.

There is no place on this team for Kawhi with that guy asking for more and more touches.
    What a cancer...

Give me the interview brah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a cancer...

Give me the interview brah
    I'll try to find it and post.

Thanks for the grades!

I'm so glad to see Rudy playing well. I thought it would be hard for him to recover but he's doing a fantastic job. He gives the team a lot of versatility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with most of the grades but would give LA the A- and Murray the B+
    Mills' grade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll try to find it and post.

Thanks for the grades!

I'm so glad to see Rudy playing well. I thought it would be hard for him to recover but he's doing a fantastic job. He gives the team a lot of versatility
    yeah rudy is amazing.

Doesn't look moody either.

We could use his aggrssivenes more tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah rudy is amazing.

Doesn't look moody either.

We could use his aggrssivenes more tbh
    Why should he be moody? He should be grateful as to be playing for a model, contending franchise for the first time after his bad injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should he be moody? He should be grateful as to be playing for a model, contending franchise for the first time after his bad injury.
    Aldridge is an extremely moody dude..He's even asking to be the number one option after laying an egg in two straight years

Players have egos bro...Some are delusional like Aldridge, but Gay looks great..

Maybe he's just a better fit in general

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol did a good job contesting shots at the rim. Maybe I was too harsh on him in the game thread. In the 4th Q he started missing shots and getting passive.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ka and gay showing why we never needed to pick no skill Bell tbh. He's in the only place he's of any use.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol did a good job contesting shots at the rim. Maybe I was too harsh on him in the game thread. In the 4th Q he started missing shots and getting passive.
    And that bad entry pass. He threads the needle on backdoor passes. I hope this year plays like leonard and Gay can finish more of them. But they seem to be going to Green and Mills who both struggle to finish at the rim.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty's contract is going to be even more glaring once Manu retires and stops bailing him out. There's a reason why they're always being subbed in and out in tandem.
    yeah, I hope the Spurs somehow manage to trade Mills, but if not, he should be able to play alongside Murray right? Murray is long enough to guard SGs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is going to leave the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We seemed to move the ball a lot better at times... reminiscent of 2014.

Or am I tripping?

And Gay seems to be that go to guy we needed at times....i liked him.

And something about Danny looked better.

I dunno...team just looked better than I expected at times tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Absolute stud. He's already playing exactly how you want him to if he was going to be efficient and effective. He's not dancing with the ball. Besides when he had a center on him which obviously going to encourage him to try to make something happen. Even then though he didn't settle for a long two. He used his dribble to get in and use his physicality. Other than that he used his dribble in an early offense/transition opportunity which great. Spurs were running him off ball to get the ball for a shot or deep post position. Absolutely love how he was utilized.

His passing should also be recognized. He pushed the ball quickly in transition and ran hard for the basket. He probed the paint off a curl pass from Pau and didn't force a shot but made a quick pass to the corner which led to more ball movement. Then you had him going under the basket off a post opportunity and he passed it to the corner for an open look. A Lebron like sequence.

Overall just a very versatile player that should add a lot to the offense. A strong and skilled player that makes the defense switching that much more difficult. Absolute steal for the spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Absolute stud. He's already playing exactly how you want him to if he was going to be efficient and effective. He's not dancing with the ball. Besides when he had a center on him which obviously going to encourage him to try to make something happen. Even then though he didn't settle for a long two. He used his dribble to get in and use his physicality. Other than that he used his dribble in an early offense/transition opportunity which great. Spurs were running him off ball to get the ball for a shot or deep post position. Absolutely love how he was utilized.

His passing should also be recognized. He pushed the ball quickly in transition and ran hard for the basket. He probed the paint off a curl pass from Pau and didn't force a shot but made a quick pass to the corner which led to more ball movement. Then you had him going under the basket off a post opportunity and he passed it to the corner for an open look. A Lebron like sequence.

Overall just a very versatile player that should add a lot to the offense. A strong and skilled player that makes the defense switching that much more difficult. Absolute steal for the spurs.
    Agreed. If he won't get any better than tonight (he will), he is an amazing addition.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't realize Murray had a 7 ft wingspan. I was always looking at the old measurements on draftexpess. That's pretty sick.

Also he had a great game. Which was needed after he the bed all summer. Hopefully he keeps performing and showing improvement in the many flawed areas of his game. Regardless he gave me something to get excited for tonight.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA damn good on D. He never bites on a fake. Keep it up KA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA damn good on D. He never bites on a fake. Keep it up KA.
    Yeah. Whatever complaints we may have over LMA's iso heavy offense, he's really become a good defener. And Kyle had one of his best games. Team is deep.

Thread Information