Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay played like a quality role player as LMA put the Spurs on his back, tbh.

Today's player fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't see horrible shots. People ed about that transition three, but Danny used to take those all the time in 2013-2015. They look bad when they miss, but they break the back of the opponents when they go in. In a game without Kawhi and Parker, Green took it upon himself to be more aggressive offensively. The results were mixed, but that's just to be expected for a guy who's trying to add new parts to his game and who relies on jumpshots.
    Those transition 3's are great. Hitting 1 or 2 of those are the difference between Danny being a 6ppg player to a 12pph. He generally hits them at at a decent rate and with the Spurs inability to finish fast breaks at the rim, the 3 is a good look. Not to mention he is usually outnumbered when taking those so the long rebounds that come don't hurt the team as they are usually back on D already. He hasn't taken as many in recent years so I see it as nothing but a positive to see him jacking a few up. This isn't the 90's.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gay played like a quality role player as LMA put the Spurs on his back, tbh.

Today's player fan.
    I like Gay's potential all the same. I think he's still working his way back to form after that injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repeated terrible 3 point shots for one. OTOH he shot 3-7 from downtown so it's whatever.
    Thought Green was really good tonight tbh. He hit 3 pull up jumpers and a layup in addition to 3 3's including 2 in the final six minutes. IICR his primary assignment was Butler who only scored 12 points on 12 attempts with no free throw attempts.

He looks more comfortable driving and not as much of a train wreck when he does, he showed that more against Houston in the final preseason game but being able to do things other than spotting up on offense is a plus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey great job. Next time try to include all the starters. God this site sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a cancer...

Give me the interview brah
    did you not watch the game? they played the interview during the game. He was talking about getting the ball and touches in rhythm and just touching the ball more or some bull . But when Kawhi went down last season in the WCF, he got all the touches he wanted and did absolutely with it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he's the prototypical player of what the NBA is heading to: a 6'10" deadeye three point shooter with a quick release that can put the ball on the floor and pass a bit too.
    But i guess it shows that 610 and one dinensional dont mean squat. I havent seen him put the ball on the floor other than limited fast break situations. The less lamarshas in the nba the better... however ppg still rules the league... sad

Thread Information