Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    not earlier than the Kang ...
    So?

he is not a bust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All bias and jokes aside, I think Lonzo be fine. Obviously he was overrated coming into the league, due in large part to his semi-re ed father and his loud mouth. He wasn't "ready" for this level, hence his struggles. But he's obviously going to improve. Kid just turned 20 years old two weeks ago... his jump shot is awful to watch but it will improve with time. I expect his %'s to increase steadily throughout the season, and in a couple years he'll be a pretty solid player imo. In 5-6 years he'll be something. He still annoys me, but he has court-vision, passing, and a feel for the game you can't teach tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    meh.. if you thought you bought a ferrari, and paid the expected amount, is it not a bust if you got a mediocre mercedes?
    mehh ...Raven you are quick to pronounce bust except for your loverboy Oakafor ...even Randle who you cried bust for early on, has been better ...And all jokes aside ...not even oak is certified a bust yet...though he is trending as such...
    And ball is no ferrarri more tesla tbh
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 11-13-2017 at 06:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All bias and jokes aside, I think Lonzo be fine. Obviously he was overrated coming into the league, due in large part to his semi-re ed father and his loud mouth. He wasn't "ready" for this level, hence his struggles. But he's obviously going to improve. Kid just turned 20 years old two weeks ago... his jump shot is awful to watch but it will improve with time. I expect his %'s to increase steadily throughout the season, and in a couple years he'll be a pretty solid player imo. In 5-6 years he'll be something. He still annoys me, but he has court-vision, passing, and a feel for the game you can't teach tbh.
    Might end up being a solid NBA player I suppose; the Fathead of PGs if you will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor mans Shawn Livingston.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    ESPN just released their Real Plus-Minus figures. Lonzo Bust is a disgusting -1.55... only slightly better than washed-up y Jefferson's -1.56. So much for making his teammates better

To put things in perspective: Ben Simmons is +1.02, Lauri Markkanen is +1.08, Jayson Tatum is +1.48.

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN just released their Real Plus-Minus figures. Lonzo Bust is a disgusting -1.55... only slightly better than washed-up y Jefferson's -1.56. So much for making his teammates better

To put things in perspective: Ben Simmons is +1.02, Lauri Markkanen is +1.08, Jayson Tatum is +1.48.

Historic levels of .

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lonzo Bust tonight: 3-10 shooting, 1-4 from three, 4 turnovers (tied for the most on the team), -11 (worst on the team).

"But, but, he had a triple double that one time! J.H.U.T.T.!"

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    another gutsy win from team leader Lonzo tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo Bust tonight: 3-10 shooting, 1-4 from three, 4 turnovers (tied for the most on the team), -11 (worst on the team).

"But, but, he had a triple double that one time! J.H.U.T.T.!"
    A kid swallows a quarter and you want that 25 cents...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are still winning games even with Lonzo's poor play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mehh ...Raven you are quick to pronounce bust except for your loverboy Oakafor ...even Randle who you cried bust for early on, has been better ...And all jokes aside ...not even oak is certified a bust yet...though he is trending as such...
    And ball is no ferrarri more tesla tbh
    pretty sure everyone considers randle a bust.. i called him a poor mans jj hickson, and that's exactly what he is.. what you're gonna extend him this year? You didn't answer the question btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tough schedule is right around the corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo "Air" Ball

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

They also just released this shiiiiiiiit:

Just like old times. BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll need to rework his mechanics completely, which I doubt he will do because that would mean daddeh would have to admit there's actually a problem in that area.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They also just released this shiiiiiiiit:

Just like old times. BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
    Another step closer to Doncic, Bagley, Porter, Ayton or Bamba, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reflects well on Walton and the rest of the team. There's no sugar coating the kids stats, they are piss poor on historic levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonzo Testicle ammassing wins like Cliternation amasses facials

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least they got the W.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Gonzo Testicle ammassing wins like Cliternation amasses facials
    Exemplary leadership too at the age of 20. Asked about his benching in the 4th Quarter, Lonzo commended and supported his teammates as long as they got the W.

GOAT qualities imprinted in his character. #GonzoEffect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise the same people who thinks Kobe is some great nba superstar based on his coattailing are the same people who are lauding Lonzo being some kind of marginal nba player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise the same people who thinks Kobe is some great nba superstar based on his coattailing are the same people who are lauding Lonzo being some kind of marginal nba player.
    Are you one of the re s who think Kobe was not a great superstar?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another step closer to Doncic, Bagley, Porter, Ayton or Bamba, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who is Lonzo coatailing?

Thread Information