Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've never paid attention too much to assists, but i can't believe they counted those..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-13

Not really a hater of this kid but at this point it's just funny to bring it up, tbh.

+14 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-13

Not really a hater of this kid but at this point it's just funny to bring it up, tbh.

+14 though.
    More of that and I'll have to give it up to the +/- doesn't-mean-a-thing crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More of that and I'll have to give it up to the +/- doesn't-mean-a-thing crowd.
    The entire season +/- is not very kind with Lonzo.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    longo lolol

The posters with one vote:
    elpimpo, elpimpo1, Oscar DeLa, chode_regulator, elpimpo3cc
    ROFLROFL

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

9 games de? That's fucked up Holmes!
    You have to be a little concerned? I mean, his play has been pretty bad, regardless if he were the 2nd pick or a 2nd round pick. The fact that he was the 2nd pick just makes it that much worse. I understand he's still young and it's a really small sample size but his demeanor is really bad for the NBA. He seems content to be really passive which is not a good sign. Magic made a comment to Lonzo asking him to keep a couple of Magic records with the Lakers in tact after he drafted him. At this point I think it would be a surprise if he's starting for an NBA team after his rookie contract is up.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So far he is having a positive affect. Lakers are,ahead of last year's win pace even if at times his shooting costs us. We had 36 assists the other night never would happen if Russell and Lou or Kobe) were getting heavy burn for us still ...
    I dont need him to be a star right now as long as he is a strong starter on a playoff threatening team by April that is fine. heck, if kuzma and ingram develop in to high level starters by seasons end and clarkson and randle are 6moty candidates that is a good year for a young team ...
    I dont care if Ball is no saviour because hopefully we wont need saving in a year or two ...i also dont care if Kuzma is the better rookie he should be he played two more years of pac12 ball.
    The team is what matters...
    He's not even the best rookie on the team. Also, the addition of Robin Lopez and the improvement of Clarkson and Ingram has helped your win total. Lonzo so far has been a huge bust, the only reason he's getting any burn is because of his draft position.

Spur Fan Skull Collector Thebesteva's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol this legendary franchise being run by people who can't even manage an NBA 2k franchise

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have to be a little concerned? I mean, his play has been pretty bad, regardless if he were the 2nd pick or a 2nd round pick. The fact that he was the 2nd pick just makes it that much worse. I understand he's still young and it's a really small sample size but his demeanor is really bad for the NBA. He seems content to be really passive which is not a good sign. Magic made a comment to Lonzo asking him to keep a couple of Magic records with the Lakers in tact after he drafted him. At this point I think it would be a surprise if he's starting for an NBA team after his rookie contract is up.
    Dude, his shooting percentages reek, but that's it. For a rookie PG, he's an elite rebounder an above average passer, and a decent defender. Shooting is the easiest thing to overcome.

You know who sucks donkey balls? Josh Jackson. He's a PATHETIC low IQ monkey baller. He should have stayed in school all 4 years like Jim. Maybe then he'd have an Associated's degree
    Last edited by LkrFan; 1 Day Ago at 01:34 PM.

Chef dropped a wet deuce on the Queen:

Let us never forget Jim's last moments as a spur:

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Dude, his shooting percentages reek, but that's it.
    Yeah, he only sucks at the one skill guards need to have above all else now. No biggie.

Shooting is the easiest thing to overcome.
    Yes, that's why Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, Jrue Holiday and Michael Carter-Williams are superstars in today's league.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Dude, his shooting percentages reek, but that's it. For a rookie PG, he's an elite rebounder an above average passer, and a decent defender. Shooting is the easiest thing to overcome.

You know who sucks donkey balls? Josh Jackson. He's a PATHETIC low IQ monkey baller. He should have stayed in school all 4 years like Jim. Maybe then he'd have an Associated's degree
    Not even the best rookie on his team
    Delusional thinking you're going to fix that shitty jumpshot
    Benched in the 4th quarter when he's the PG of the future
    Twink boy and his twink brothers thinking they're going to own the NBA
    One dimensional player
    Look out! He might pass again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw a youtube video of Lonzo shooting 3's in practice uncontested, and he was still hitting about 25-30%.

"Rowdy since 1984"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, he only sucks at the one skill guards need to have above all else now. No biggie.

Yes, that's why Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, Jrue Holiday and Michael Carter-Williams are superstars in today's league.
    Are you guys going to at least the WCF this year? CP0 not there no mo to hold back Griffin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Fonzo is ballin , minus the pathetic shooting %.

BBB

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Zo > s

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are you guys going to at least the WCF this year? CP0 not there no mo to hold back Griffin.
    We're going to the Draft Lottery Finals. Best prize anyone outside of the Bay Area is going to get, tbh.

Meanwhile, the Lakers are stuck with Lnz.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Jerry West gonna take them all the way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're going to the Draft Lottery Finals. Best prize anyone outside of the Bay Area is going to get, tbh.

Meanwhile, the Lakers are stuck with Lnz.
    So Griffin, your MVP candidate, is leading you to the lottery?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jerry West gonna take them all the way.
    Riiiiiiight!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see CN lurking...explain this shiiiiiiiiiiit!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not even the best rookie on his team
    Delusional thinking you're going to fix that shitty jumpshot
    Benched in the 4th quarter when he's the PG of the future
    Twink boy and his twink brothers thinking they're going to own the NBA
    One dimensional player
    Look out! He might pass again
    bad timing he helped close out last nights game ...i have concerns but no panic here ...Randle finally figuring things out it takes longer for some guys. Even if ball shoots well he is no Simmons type star and i knew that going in ...if he improves to average shooting he will help whomever our next true franchise star is that guy is not on this roster a lot of potential #2s and solid starters no franchise altering caliber talent.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 1 Day Ago at 03:35 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bustard.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jrue holiday can shoot. He's shooting bad this season but overall he's been a good shooter. Don't know why you lumped him in with those other bricklayers.

It is a good point though that guys can work hard and go through their whole NBA careers without ever being able to shoot. Roberson in OKC is another good example. It's a skill many can never develop no matter what they do. Some guys way late in their career develop some skill like I saw that mbah moute has been shooting decent from three last year plus the other day after sucking for like 10 seasons at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for the record, he's averaging 1 offensive rebound per game..

Thread Information