Page 16 of 76 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's just getting sad now. You should never have to tell your scorekeepers to inflate your second overall pick's stats to make him look good.
    Jesus christ that's pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today's NBA
    Everybody gets an assist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's just getting sad now. You should never have to tell your scorekeepers to inflate your second overall pick's stats to make him look good.
    "Former video recorder for the Clipps" No wonder he got fired

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

BAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA I said!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

BAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHA I said!
    Quit deflecting, Luis. Your boy needs the scorekeepers to fake up his stat lines so he doesn't look like such a bust. Ain't no way to that .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Quit deflecting, Luis. Your boy needs the scorekeepers to fake up his stat lines so he doesn't look like such a bust. Ain't no way to that .

9 games de? That's ed up Holmes!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Fake assists, dude?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    niccas b salty af ...he just a kid chillax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To be fair, many NBA teams pull this . Your boy Westbrook is the beneficiary of some very friendly "assists" score-keeping, tbh.

I started to realize this when looking at youtube highlights of individual players. I was like, why is this on here if the guy didn't do on this play? And then it hit me "oooh, that's an NBA 'assist'".

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a hyped up Rajon Rondo.
    Rondo was a great player when he was young.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To be fair, many NBA teams pull this . Your boy Westbrook is the beneficiary of some very friendly "assists" score-keeping, tbh.

I started to realize this when looking at youtube highlights of individual players. I was like, why is this on here if the guy didn't do on this play? And then it hit me "oooh, that's an NBA 'assist'".
    Lol niccas acting like stats arent juked all the time gtfo with dat bull ...
    Even in baseball where stats are "sacred", you see bull hit/error rulings by official scorekeepers all the time ...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    niccas b salty af ...he just a kid chillax.
    LOL. Best case scenario ain't even a good one for y'all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL. Best case scenario ain't even a good one for y'all.
    So far he is having a positive affect. Lakers are,ahead of last year's win pace even if at times his shooting costs us. We had 36 assists the other night never would happen if Russell and Lou or Kobe) were getting heavy burn for us still ...
    I dont need him to be a star right now as long as he is a strong starter on a playoff threatening team by April that is fine. heck, if kuzma and ingram develop in to high level starters by seasons end and clarkson and randle are 6moty candidates that is a good year for a young team ...
    I dont care if Ball is no saviour because hopefully we wont need saving in a year or two ...i also dont care if Kuzma is the better rookie he should be he played two more years of pac12 ball.
    The team is what matters...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    oh and his pops i have defended him but the,Trump stuff and they dont know how to coach my son stuff is to much.
    just say thanks to Trump and let it die ...
    just say i know how to help my son or say he needs tough love and leave it at that ...smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i've never paid attention too much to assists, but i can't believe they counted those..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-13

Not really a hater of this kid but at this point it's just funny to bring it up, tbh.

+14 though.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-13

Not really a hater of this kid but at this point it's just funny to bring it up, tbh.

+14 though.
    More of that and I'll have to give it up to the +/- doesn't-mean-a-thing crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More of that and I'll have to give it up to the +/- doesn't-mean-a-thing crowd.
    The entire season +/- is not very kind with Lonzo.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    longo lolol

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

You have to be a little concerned? I mean, his play has been pretty bad, regardless if he were the 2nd pick or a 2nd round pick. The fact that he was the 2nd pick just makes it that much worse. I understand he's still young and it's a really small sample size but his demeanor is really bad for the NBA. He seems content to be really passive which is not a good sign. Magic made a comment to Lonzo asking him to keep a couple of Magic records with the Lakers in tact after he drafted him. At this point I think it would be a surprise if he's starting for an NBA team after his rookie contract is up.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So far he is having a positive affect. Lakers are,ahead of last year's win pace even if at times his shooting costs us. We had 36 assists the other night never would happen if Russell and Lou or Kobe) were getting heavy burn for us still ...
    I dont need him to be a star right now as long as he is a strong starter on a playoff threatening team by April that is fine. heck, if kuzma and ingram develop in to high level starters by seasons end and clarkson and randle are 6moty candidates that is a good year for a young team ...
    I dont care if Ball is no saviour because hopefully we wont need saving in a year or two ...i also dont care if Kuzma is the better rookie he should be he played two more years of pac12 ball.
    The team is what matters...
    He's not even the best rookie on the team. Also, the addition of Robin Lopez and the improvement of Clarkson and Ingram has helped your win total. Lonzo so far has been a huge bust, the only reason he's getting any burn is because of his draft position.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol this legendary franchise being run by people who can't even manage an NBA 2k franchise

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have to be a little concerned? I mean, his play has been pretty bad, regardless if he were the 2nd pick or a 2nd round pick. The fact that he was the 2nd pick just makes it that much worse. I understand he's still young and it's a really small sample size but his demeanor is really bad for the NBA. He seems content to be really passive which is not a good sign. Magic made a comment to Lonzo asking him to keep a couple of Magic records with the Lakers in tact after he drafted him. At this point I think it would be a surprise if he's starting for an NBA team after his rookie contract is up.
    Dude, his shooting percentages reek, but that's it. For a rookie PG, he's an elite rebounder an above average passer, and a decent defender. Shooting is the easiest thing to overcome.

You know who sucks donkey balls? Josh Jackson. He's a PATHETIC low IQ monkey baller. He should have stayed in school all 4 years like Jim. Maybe then he'd have an Associated's degree
    Last edited by LkrFan; 11-22-2017 at 01:34 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Dude, his shooting percentages reek, but that's it.
    Yeah, he only sucks at the one skill guards need to have above all else now. No biggie.

Shooting is the easiest thing to overcome.
    Yes, that's why Ricky Rubio, Rajon Rondo, Jrue Holiday and Michael Carter-Williams are superstars in today's league.

Thread Information