Page 22 of 76 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only issue is him learning what he can and can't do at this level. He's working on his game
    Yeah, he was forced to stay 3 hours after practice today

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was forced to stay 3 hours after practice today

at him being forced.

Anywho:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum is nice. I'd rather have Zo AND Kuz, collectively.

Your only hope (of Tatum > Zo) would be that the Lakers don't reload. Given the style of play the Lakers employ (aka the Dubs offense) I don't see why free agents won't want to play with such an unselfish gifted passer and rebounder like Zo. The only issue is him learning what he can and can't do at this level. He's working on his game:

Free agents will want to play with Lonzo. Neal with it son.
    Don't know what to tell you, then...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    at him being forced.

Anywho:

ok, me along with some other peeps in this thread may eat some crow by the end of the year

props to hater and StrengthAndHonor for some who believed in this kid since day 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at him being forced.
    I'm sure it took at least 3 hours to make 100 freebies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't know what to tell you, then...
    Then STFU

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm sure it took at least 3 hours to make 100 freebies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ok, me along with some other peeps in this thread may eat some crow by the end of the year

props to hater and StrengthAndHonor for some who believed in this kid since day 1.
    Hope so. I said before the draft I didn't want him (Lavar effect). Now that I see him play, the only thing he needs to do is fix his shot. Multiple reports point to him being an extremely hard worker pre-draft. This gives me confidence that he will fix it.

Year by year he will add different aspects to his game. I would work on his footwork and midrange game for starters. With his size he should be punishing midget PGs in the paint and finishing plays better than last night. -20 points for him letting a TOSB block his game winning layup

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hope so. I said before the draft I didn't want him (Lavar effect). Now that I see him play, the only thing he needs to do is fix his shot. Multiple reports point to him being an extremely hard worker pre-draft. This gives me confidence that he will fix it.

Year by year he will add different aspects to his game. I would work on his footwork and midrange game for starters. With his size he should be punishing midget PGs in the paint and finishing plays better than last night. -20 points for him letting a TOSB block his game winning layup
    likewise bro. never been a fan of ball. I feel like if he cant shoot at an elite level then he wont be as effective. the first 45 days of the season proved that but it looks like he's adjusting to nba speed and I like the aggressiveness now, similar to ucla zo.

that layup last night was weak AF, you could win with moves like that in AAU but not in the big league but its a learning process like u said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does shutting up express my sense of pity?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing that really has improved is his face-washing. Dude's acne is clearing up noticeably. He can't fix that mongoloid face, but he can cut back on those dope-head poc-marks with some good ol soap and water.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-14 tonight
    but he's getting better

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5-14 tonight
    but he's getting better
    "He was top 50% of rookies in lotsa stats for 10 games. That's 30% of the season he hasn't been a bust. You watch."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One thing that really has improved is his face-washing. Dude's acne is clearing up noticeably. He can't fix that mongoloid face, but he can cut back on those dope-head poc-marks with some good ol soap and water.
    SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like I said before, my Baby Lakers are FrUstratiNg. They were in it to win it in several games this year. But their inability to finish teams off caused several Ls that should have been Ws. It was good for them to go up by 22 points on the road vs Rockets before they got "Bin Hardened" and blew that lead. They held on for a quality W, while starting 3 rookies:

Here's hoping they continue to build on the experience of Ws/Ls going forward. Just imagine if two max players are added as our first 2 options this summer (which makes Kuz and BI 3rd and 4th options). I can.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo's block on Bin Harden had me thinking about the Kidd comparisons. Lo and behold:

And despite his shoddy scoring, we're #1 in pace. If we add two max players, Lonzo will be a 5th option offensively, at best. I could live with that considering he's an elite shot blocker (amongst PGs), good rebounder and above average passer - even as a rookie. He'll get better too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we have 3 core young pieces ...with great upside and some good role players ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 12-21-2017 at 02:08 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Baby steps...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Baby steps...

lack of a legit #1 frontline superstar gonna be a crippling deficiency for this young team ...but still fun watching the baby Lakers learn and develop..
    Trusting in the Magic/Pelinka 5 year plan ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KCP and Lopez cannot be here next year though...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    KCP def won't. I'm lukewarm on Lopez, even if we strike out on Boogie. But if we get PG13, Brook may work as a complimentary player on a cheap deal. As a primary weapon he sucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's to the true purple and piss Laker fans, sticking with your team after it cratered into oblivion due to Kobe, all the while your bandwaggoning brothers have left years ago.

Hope you guys can turn into a mid 00s Nuggets or a Lillard Blazers team one day and can start tether between mid first round picks and laughing stock of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information