Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This pretty much sums up my thoughts on Zo:

Again, he'll get there. In the words of my man Thunder up: Not worried here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young is only 6'-2' and will be a better college and NBA player than Ball ever was or will be. He has a very high IQ and can distribute (22 assists tied NCAA record) and can score. He is leading the NCAA in points as a freshman. So Lavar is dumb as all if he thinks Lonzo will be the best ever as he says.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol lets our pants because he traveled instead of just dribbling in the first place and making the same exact pass from 3 feet closer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    travel btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol lets our pants because he traveled instead of just dribbling in the first place and making the same exact pass from 3 feet closer
    beat me to it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth Bomb:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - was travelling called? No? Then he didn't travel.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Truth Bomb:

The real truth bomb: if your point guard can't be a legitimate, consistent threat to score, you can't build a team around them in this era.

Though it is pretty funny to see former Kobe stans suddenly discover that there are other stats in the box score besides points.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The real truth bomb: if your point guard can't be a legitimate, consistent threat to score, you can't build a team around them in this era.

Though it is pretty funny to see former Kobe stans suddenly discover that there are other stats in the box score besides points.
    Name in the front first, then the name in the back. You know my steelo. I will root for anyone that dons the P&G. Especially Kobe due to the cow milking Laker haters who frequent this site.

We'll see. I am of the opinion that free agents will want to play with him. He'll be no better than a 3rd option and I'm cool with that. As long as he is feeding them early and often, we good. Consider this Laker team as currently constructed. Zo is 8th in assists, Lakers are #1 in pace, we are likely top 3 in paint points, 10th in ppg, 2nd in rebounds per game, and likely upper echelon in fastbreak points.

All this despite a young ass roster and Zo not being a huge scoring threat. When he has better teammates, and his numbers e I'm sure you farmers will move the goal post whenever it's convenient. It's all good though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Consider this Laker team as currently constructed. Zo is 8th in assists, Lakers are #1 in pace, we are likely top 3 in paint points, 10th in ppg, 2nd in rebounds per game, and likely upper echelon in fastbreak points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Consider this Laker team as currently constructed. Zo is 8th in assists, Lakers are #1 in pace, we are likely top 3 in paint points, 10th in ppg, 2nd in rebounds per game, and likely upper echelon in fastbreak points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #1 in pace but #10 in ppg

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Holy I had no idea the lakers had a worse record than the Mavs tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son what can I say, jimbo buss has less balls than his sister tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this year is a non-issue, well be stacked next year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name in the front first, then the name in the back. You know my steelo. I will root for anyone that dons the P&G. Especially Kobe due to the cow milking Laker haters who frequent this site.

We'll see. I am of the opinion that free agents will want to play with him. He'll be no better than a 3rd option and I'm cool with that. As long as he is feeding them early and often, we good. Consider this Laker team as currently constructed. Zo is 8th in assists, Lakers are #1 in pace, we are likely top 3 in paint points, 10th in ppg, 2nd in rebounds per game, and likely upper echelon in fastbreak points.

All this despite a young ass roster and Zo not being a huge scoring threat. When he has better teammates, and his numbers e I'm sure you farmers will move the goal post whenever it's convenient. It's all good though
    You guys are getting "stars" with no ability to win. You're not getting Top Shelf talent like King, you're going to end up with Boogie and/or Paul "Boy" George at best. That'll get you one expensive 38-42 win season.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    this year is a non-issue, well be stacked next year.
    t. Laker fans every year since 48.5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonzo Testicle is a great player and hes only a rookie

The sky is the likit for Testicle

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How is it even possible that a team can be number 1 in pace and 10th in ppg? To top it off, the fans would actually think that’s a good thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could somebody pull the stats for the first 34 games for michale carter Williams?

of this cherry picking.

Thread Information