Page 39 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs le run years are over for a while with or without Kawhi. They will fade into the background a bit, but the Lakers dumpster fire burns the brightest of any NBA dumpster fire.
    We shall see son.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I could watch this all day:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

8-0 the last 8 games he started - including skeet skeeting in the Sp*rs eye Saturday

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo is already better than any spur

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I could watch this all day:

MVPau

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs le run years are over for a while with or without Kawhi. They will fade into the background a bit, but the Lakers dumpster fire burns the brightest of any NBA dumpster fire.
    Spurs are not tanking but they not contending either. So now they're stuck in no man's land with a bunch of old players, bad contracts and a disgruntled star that can't play full seasons, all while being unable to attract big names (Kyrie, Durant, Chris Paul).

Lakers are young, talented and winning is becoming a habit and it's only gonna get better once this core hits their prime. They also got a bunch of money to spend and a competent front office that's been making the right draft picks and trades.

No one on the Lakers organization would want to trade places with the spurs right now.

Alzheimer's got you all ed up, go sit down somewhere old man

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Spurs are not tanking but they not contending either. So now they're stuck in no man's land with a bunch of old players, bad contracts and a disgruntled star that can't play full seasons, all while being unable to attract big names (Kyrie, Durant, Chris Paul).

Lakers are young, talented and winning is becoming a habit and it's only gonna get better once this core hits their prime. They also got a bunch of money to spend and a competent front office that's been making the right draft picks and trades.

No one on the Lakers organization would want to trade places with the spurs right now.

Damn - ethered!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What you say about the Lakers can be said about a number of NBA teams, none of whom are even close to contending for a le. You're TLong III only at least he's making the playoffs. You're 5 years into a playoff drought and Shaq ain't walking through that door. Even if you had Lebron and Paul George, you're not beating the Warriors. You might again see a playoff game in the next few years, but right now you're slightly better than lottery.

Of course no one on a 5 billion dollar + franchise wants to trade places with a 1.2 billion (that's generous) one. It's not about winning though. You have what's historically been the number 1 spot for big name free agents to land, and it's been crickets since your Pope/cancer was hauled around like a demigod and showered with praises. Last time we met in the playoffs you didn't win a single game, and were ushered out in historical fashion.

Spurs can fade and no one will giggle at it, father time is undefeated, but that Lavar Ball show you got going on there in LaLa land, that's priceless.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What you say about the Lakers can be said about a number of NBA teams, none of whom are even close to contending for a le. You're TLong III only at least he's making the playoffs. You're 5 years into a playoff drought and Shaq ain't walking through that door. Even if you had Lebron and Paul George, you're not beating the Warriors. You might again see a playoff game in the next few years, but right now you're slightly better than lottery.

Of course no one on a 5 billion dollar + franchise wants to trade places with a 1.2 billion (that's generous) one. It's not about winning though. You have what's historically been the number 1 spot for big name free agents to land, and it's been crickets since your Pope/cancer was hauled around like a demigod and showered with praises. Last time we met in the playoffs you didn't win a single game, and were ushered out in historical fashion.

Spurs can fade and no one will giggle at it, father time is undefeated, but that Lavar Ball show you got going on there in LaLa land, that's priceless.
    Luckily for the Lakers they got time on their side. While Kiwi is gonna be spending is prime stuck in SA watching the Warriors ring again and again, by the time the Lakers core hits their prime, Warriors will be old and most likely not as currently constructed. Also, i highly doubt another all time great team is gonna materialize out of nowhere like the Warriors did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luckily for the Lakers they got time on their side. While Kiwi is gonna be spending is prime stuck in SA watching the Warriors ring again and again, by the time the Lakers core hits their prime, Warriors will be old and most likely not as currently constructed. Also, i highly doubt another all time great team is gonna materialize out of nowhere like the Warriors did.
    Kiwi already has his gold.

So your hope is the Warriors get old... lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So is duncan a system player again? Why do the spurs need good players to win if it’s all about the system?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to earth for Lonzo............ he didnt fill up last night. He played horrible. 10pts, 2 reb, 2 assists in 33 minutes.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Got his pushed in by Dame

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Back to earth for Lonzo............ he didnt fill up last night. He played horrible. 10pts, 2 reb, 2 assists in 33 minutes.
    Bust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-9 f/g, 1-3 f/t, and 3 personal fouls. Only Lakers starter in the negative......... -7. Lonzo will be streaky because of his unorthodox shot. He will go off in some games, and go bust in others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dame went straight Harvey Weinstein on dat .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yawn, said all along the boy is a solid pick, you can't go wrong with a great defender and playmaker with size and feel for the game. He'll work on that shot (improved drastically this year) and by year 2-3 he'll be a very good/star player already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yawn, said all along the boy is a solid pick, you can't go wrong with a great defender and playmaker with size and feel for the game. He'll work on that shot (improved drastically this year) and by year 2-3 he'll be a very good/star player already.
    The jury is still out IMHO.........like Charles and Sean Elliott said, he will be a streaky shooter because of his shot. He will have 25-30pt games followed by games with 1-8, 3-14 etc. I dont see how that can be translated into s om. Just sayin. Prove me wrong Longo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3-9 f/g, 1-3 f/t, and 3 personal fouls. Only Lakers starter in the negative......... -7. Lonzo will be streaky because of his unorthodox shot. He will go off in some games, and go bust in others.
    it's more a question of someone actually bothering to guarding him instead of purposefully making him shoot, blows my mind that people don't get it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dame went straight Harvey Weinstein on dat .
    Dude was pulling up from the moon. Dame is the real deal.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The jury is still out IMHO.........like Charles and Sean Elliott said, he will be a streaky shooter because of his shot. He will have 25-30pt games followed by games with 1-8, 3-14 etc. I dont see how that can be translated into s om. Just sayin. Prove me wrong Longo.
    son this is shooting an average of 34% from 3 for the season after he started horribly (at 20%) so his shooting will be fine long term. Also he has the FULL package beside a very good shot (it will be decent in 2-3 years) : leadership, defense, playmaking, not dominating the ball, running a team, etc. So his worst case scenario is a 18/7/7 player with great defense, great playmaking and not ball dominant. That's an excellent player. I rate him like a young mike conley, who btw was enormously underrated by the "ppg/rangz" crowd. With a good coach that's a very good piece.
    So that's why I'm saying it's obvious he'll do good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son this is shooting an average of 34% from 3 for the season after he started horribly (at 20%) so his shooting will be fine long term. Also he has the FULL package beside a very good shot (it will be decent in 2-3 years) : leadership, defense, playmaking, not dominating the ball, running a team, etc. So his worst case scenario is a 18/7/7 player with great defense, great playmaking and not ball dominant. That's an excellent player. I rate him like a young mike conley, who btw was enormously underrated by the "ppg/rangz" crowd. With a good coach that's a very good piece.
    So that's why I'm saying it's obvious he'll do good.
    That right there will keep him from being more than Rajon Rondo IMHO. I have nothing against Lonzo at all. I just see him as being a good player, not a superstar like Lakeshow believes.
    I was viewing Lakersground forum after the Spurs lost to them and everyone was like......OMG!!! Lonzo this Lonzo that.....he is the best , future superstar.......OMG Lonzo 6-6 from 3pt land. After being raped by Dame, noone is saying a damn thing. Wait and see how it all pans out before anointing a suspect shooter All-Star status is all Im sayin.

Oh yeah, and his dad is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So is duncan a system player again? Why do the spurs need good players to win if it’s all about the system?
    His Bronze Medal is proof he's an NBA ref protected Pop system playerPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His Bronze Medal is proof he's an NBA ref protected Pop system playerPERIOD.
    So why do the spurs have anything to worry snout? They still have their system.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For you farm nerds:

Thread Information