My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo Bust nowhere to be found:

meh we always do better with our draft picks in year 3

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    My join date on this website literally predates the CP0 trade. Nice try, though.

Protip: only the casuals care about "overshadowing the Lakers." The Warriors will never overshadow the Lakers in California either, but somehow I don't think that's bothering them at the moment.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My join date on this website literally predates the CP0 trade. Nice try, though.

Protip: only the casuals care about "overshadowing the Lakers." The Warriors will never overshadow the Lakers in California either, but somehow I don't think that's bothering them at the moment.
    exactly and that's how your owner thinks and this is why you guys will never win

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    exactly and that's how your owner thinks and this is why you guys will never win
    Truth be told, I'm not very impressed by Ballmer so far. He needs to move on from Doc already instead of pretending he's a good coach.

However, at least he's not Sterling.

The Lakers
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth be told, I'm not very impressed by Ballmer so far. He needs to move on from Doc already instead of pretending he's a good coach.

yea you guys got lucky with sterling getting banned

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Ballmer put Clipper selfies up to cover up Laker Banners. Sterling did not. My unbiased analytical analysis: Sterling > Ballmer

Let us never forget Jim's last moments as a Sp*r:

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Ballmer put Clipper selfies up to cover up Laker Banners. Sterling did not. My unbiased analytical analysis: Sterling > Ballmer
    That sure triggered the hell out of Laker fans. You guys are still crying years later.

Advantage: Ballmer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That sure triggered the hell out of Laker fans. You guys are still crying years later.

Advantage: Ballmer.
    nah just the equivalent of hiding the trophies, awards and medals in the closet of a big brother that did much better than you at ...everything. Sad, really ..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Longo" would have made all NBA rookie 1st team had he not missed a ton of games. He did make 2nd team. Lakers were 26-28 in games he started. All he didn't do well is score. He was top 10 in every other rookie stat:

If 10/7/7 is his floor, I'll take it. Looking forward to his sophomore season

Thread Information