Page 66 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 1876
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry just not impressed with Ball. I think he is mediocre at best. He did two things against the Warriors.

Jack .
    Chef shot 20% on Lonzo. That's hardly jack son.

Chef is the head of the snake for them. He's their engine, their MVP. When he goes off they win and often in a blowout.

Fantasy sports have ruined today's NBA fans

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You do not draft a PG #2 because of his defense. Lmao ��
    Did Karl Malone come in with an automatic 17 footer? How about Ewing? Screw it - how about Kidd?

^ 3 HOF players that came in the league not being able to shoot. Guess what? They learned. I guess Zo can't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude. If you can’t tell he has major issues with his offense you don’t know hoops. I will just leave it at that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude. If you can’t tell he has major issues with his offense you don’t know hoops. I will just leave it at that.
    Who said he didn't? That's obvious...but you act like he's either incapable of improving his game or he's a final product. Neither are true.

LeBron could be in Philly, or Boston or...anywhere. But he chose to play with Lonzo. And don't bring up cap space because we had cap space when LMA signed with your Sp*rs.

Free agents want to play with LonzoPERIOD. Neal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don’t think he is that good. I’ve seen better players not given the green light like this dude has. Overrated big time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said he didn't? That's obvious...but you act like he's either incapable of improving his game or he's a final product. Neither are true.

LeBron could be in Philly, or Boston or...anywhere. But he chose to play with Lonzo. And don't bring up cap space because we had cap space when LMA signed with your Sp*rs.

Free agents want to play with LonzoPERIOD. Neal with it.
    Pedro being disingenuous and pretending Lebron came to LA to play with Lonzo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Lonzo have a good game yesterday? I figured because laker fans are actually posting in this thread. It happens once every 4 to 6 weeks.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Did Karl Malone come in with an automatic 17 footer? How about Ewing? Screw it - how about Kidd?

^ 3 HOF players that came in the league not being able to shoot. Guess what? They learned. I guess Zo can't.
    It’s not too late for him to fix it, but the difference with ball is a shot with obvious mechanical flaws that he’s shown zero interest in fixing. His unwillingness to fix the form on his shot is a big reason to be skeptical of his shot ever getting betyerZ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo is a top tier G Leaguer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did Lonzo have a good game yesterday? I figured because laker fans are actually posting in this thread. It happens once every 4 to 6 weeks.
    lmao. You a fool bro

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pedro being disingenuous and pretending Lebron came to LA to play with Lonzo

Cap space aside, why did he choose LA over Philly? Don't say Hollywood opportunities - he's had a mansion in LA since before he left Cleveland the 1st time. LA is his summer home like KG and many other players.

Why did he not choose to stay East? Embiid and Simmons gave him the opportunity to go to the Finals another 5 years in a row. But he chose LA. Why son?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s not too late for him to fix it, but the difference with ball is a shot with obvious mechanical flaws that he’s shown zero interest in fixing. His unwillingness to fix the form on his shot is a big reason to be skeptical of his shot ever getting betyerZ
    Fair take. I'll go a step further. LaVar saw us sign a better version of him that is playoff tested, won a chip as a starter, and Bron trusts: Playoff Rondo.

As soon as that happens, Lonzo needed surgery. What pisses me off is he needed that surgery around the end of last season yet they waited so he don't get traded.

Consequently, he's made no considerable improvements to his game. Meanwhile in Sacramento...a fellow 2nd year PG took the next step because he worked on his game this summer. Now watch Fox bust his ass tomorrow night. I might have to duck this thread for a few days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lonzo was all hype. His pops did a great job. He is an average player at best. I don’t even think he is anything special on defense or with his passing. He is just alright from what I’ve seen. I would take DLo all day over Ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao. You a fool bro
    A) if I was a fool why would you use a case where I was right to point it out
    B) don’t argue with a fool because people can’t tell who is who from a distance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A) if I was a fool why would you use a case where I was right to point it out
    B) don’t argue with a fool because people can’t tell who is who from a distance.
    i was actually agreeing with you lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair take. I'll go a step further. LaVar saw us sign a better version of him that is playoff tested, won a chip as a starter, and Bron trusts: Playoff Rondo.

As soon as that happens, Lonzo needed surgery. What pisses me off is he needed that surgery around the end of last season yet they waited so he don't get traded.

Consequently, he's made no considerable improvements to his game. Meanwhile in Sacramento...a fellow 2nd year PG took the next step because he worked on his game this summer. Now watch Fox bust his ass tomorrow night. I might have to duck this thread for a few days.
    That was my issue with him as well. He has intangibles and he can play defense. But he isn't about winning. He put in ZERO work during the off-season and chose to get the surgery at a time that made it impossible for him to be traded but also impossible for him to get better. He is sacrificing a year of Lebron tbh and is smart for him I guess bc he is still in LA, but it does show that he doubted himself and didn't believe in himself. Magic publicly backed him and praised him and put on a show saying he was going to have his numbers in the rafters, and that's how Lonzo paid him back. He's young and immature and can improve, but the Lakers didn't draft him with the 2 pick to be Bruce Bowen. This off-season will show whether or not he is really a dog or not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cap space aside, why did he choose LA over Philly? Don't say Hollywood opportunities - he's had a mansion in LA since before he left Cleveland the 1st time. LA is his summer home like KG and many other players.

Why did he not choose to stay East? Embiid and Simmons gave him the opportunity to go to the Finals another 5 years in a row. But he chose LA. Why son?
    Money, spotlight, his family, building his brand before retirement. It wasn’t to play with Lnzo Ball, that’s for damn sure

Your better than this Juan, about to go donate to Trumps wall fund after all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, wasn’t Lonzo. No way he thinks that dude helps him ring.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was my issue with him as well. He has intangibles and he can play defense. But he isn't about winning. He put in ZERO work during the off-season and chose to get the surgery at a time that made it impossible for him to be traded but also impossible for him to get better. He is sacrificing a year of Lebron tbh and is smart for him I guess bc he is still in LA, but it does show that he doubted himself and didn't believe in himself. Magic publicly backed him and praised him and put on a show saying he was going to have his numbers in the rafters, and that's how Lonzo paid him back. He's young and immature and can improve, but the Lakers didn't draft him with the 2 pick to be Bruce Bowen. This off-season will show whether or not he is really a dog or not
    Agreed. But the way Rondo is playing, he might get moved this year. LaVar better be quiet.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Money, spotlight, his family, building his brand before retirement. It wasn’t to play with Lnzo Ball, that’s for damn sure

Your better than this Juan, about to go donate to Trumps wall fund after all

Talk is cheap son. I double dog dare ya!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LkrFan.......

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ¡No tengo miedo a la deportación!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nowhere to run or hide for Lonzo tomorrow: