Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He kept himself in the conversation by not realizing he’s been retired for two years.
    I for one don’t care if kawhi wins the mvp.
    So he encouraged Gisnnis he challenged Kiwi last year ...pretty sure both guys dont owe Kobe anything ... it was their own drive that has fueled their improvement. wgaf if Kobe tweets?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons I am all for a smooth game and I even don't hate that much on Lebronze epic travels but Giannis is travels each and every ing possession. that dribble gather 2 steps + hop step is pure bull . That 2 hand gather in motion is a travel each and every possession, but the east is such a dumpster fire that nobody gives a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sons I am all for a smooth game and I even don't hate that much on Lebronze epic travels but Giannis is travels each and every ing possession. that dribble gather 2 steps + hop step is pure bull . That 2 hand gather in motion is a travel each and every possession, but the east is such a dumpster fire that nobody gives a .
    TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he encouraged Gisnnis he challenged Kiwi last year ...pretty sure both guys dont owe Kobe anything ... it was their own drive that has fueled their improvement. wgaf if Kobe tweets?
    What does he have to do with squat? Just shut the up and watch players better than him grow. He just have to crowbar himself into everything. Trying to take credit where none is due. Like being the alpha to this threpeat teams.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should have won last year tbh

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    this nig got this on lockdown. spurfan gonna be pissed just as kiwi's mvp window was opening up, Greek God went and took it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What does he have to do with squat? Just shut the up and watch players better than him grow. He just have to crowbar himself into everything. Trying to take credit where none is due. Like being the alpha to this threpeat teams.
    So salty ... still. Kobe living rent free in haters still ...especially love when these cats say they look up to or admire Kobe ...not thst I care but it pisses dudes like you off.
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 10-24-2017 at 05:22 AM.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

media going to run with this narrative, and as long as the bucks dont end up less than 5th seed and giannis stays healthy, he's the runaway favorite.

Sucks bc this was probably Kawhi's best window to win one.
    Spurs are 3-0 without Kawhi, how valuable could he be?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So salty ... still. Kobe living rent free in haters still ...especially love when these cats say they look up to or admire Kobe ...not thst I care but it pisses dudes like you off.
    Your idea of being pissed off is very different from mine then.

Kobe is a tool and he’s showing as such. I’m just calling it as it is

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your idea of being pissed off is very different from mine then.

Kobe is a tool and he’s showing as such. I’m just calling it as it is
    I can taste the salt from here ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can taste the salt from here ...
    I don’t know what you are dreaming of but I’m not in your fantasy of being licked.

Besides, there’s no salt, Duncan >>>>>> Kobe is already Widely accepted. And why would I be salty? Magics my second favourite player of all time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t know what you are dreaming of but I’m not in your fantasy of being licked.

Besides, there’s no salt, Duncan >>>>>> Kobe is already Widely accepted. And why would I be salty? Magics my second favourite player of all time.
    First off that is way to many >>>> or you would not have spent countless hours and thousands of posts arguing what is "widely accepted" sure > or even >> might be reasonable but stop it with the hyperbole.

BTW Giannis asked Kobe for a challenge. Kobe did not insert himself in the narrative. Kobe sent one to IT4 to get back to all star form and another to Derozan ...as part of a Nike promo. Giannis reached out to Kobe said he was waiting for his challenge ... Kobe tweeted next step/challenge was MVP.

Again not a big deal but why dont you take things in context instead of assuming Kobe was trying to seek glory?!...the first two challenges were to fringe all stars (and i thought encouraging to IT4) only because Giannis is balling is this even a story.

btw even more salt on the way if he wins the media award and or tweets mamba mentality challenge aceppted and complete!!
    Kobe dead and gone from the league and the hate still flows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off that is way to many >>>> or you would not have spent countless hours and thousands of posts arguing what is "widely accepted" sure > or even >> might be reasonable but stop it with the hyperbole.

BTW Giannis asked Kobe for a challenge. Kobe did not insert himself in the narrative. Kobe sent one to IT4 to get back to all star form and another to Derozan ...as part of a Nike promo. Giannis reached out to Kobe said he was waiting for his challenge ... Kobe tweeted next step/challenge was MVP.

Again not a big deal but why dont you take things in context instead of assuming Kobe was trying to seek glory?!...the first two challenges were to fringe all stars (and i thought encouraging to IT4) only because Giannis is balling is this even a story.

btw even more salt on the way if he wins the media award and or tweets mamba mentality challenge aceppted and complete!!
    Kobe dead and gone from the league and the hate still flows.
    My fault then. Didn’t realize Giannis initiated this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Kobe still sends you into hypertensive crisis long after he's retired

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Kobe still sends you into hypertensive crisis long after he's retired
    So when I didn’t follow him it’s me being hypertensive? Do you think through your points?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So when I didn’t follow him it’s me being hypertensive?
    You've followed him for your entire existence on this forum...I'd venture to say you have more Kobe-related posts than Spurs' ones. You just can't help yourself, despite me pointing this out to you for damn near 10 years now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've followed him for your entire existence on this forum...I'd venture to say you have more Kobe-related posts than Spurs' ones. You just can't help yourself, despite me pointing this out to you for damn near 10 years now.
    Seems like you've been following me for ten years then using your logic. Didn't mean to send you to your hypertensive crisis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seems like you've been following me for ten years then using your logic...
    ...and all my efforts were in vain, as you're still the bitter gook you've always been. Do you really think this is worth pulling a pissypants routine over:
    What does he have to do with squat? Just shut the up and watch players better than him grow. He just have to crowbar himself into everything. Trying to take credit where none is due.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and all my efforts were in vain, as you're still the bitter gook you've always been. Do you really think this is worth pulling a pissypants routine over:
    What was wrong with what I wrote? I didn’t know Gianni’s initiated the challenge, my bad. So what?

And racial epithets. It’s not shocking anymore as it’s clear half your country are racists , along with your president. It’s accepted now.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

When he gets a jump shot, it's a wrap for defenses around the league. He will literally be unguardable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When he gets a jump shot, it's a wrap for defenses around the league. He will literally be unguardable.
    How many times have we heard that saying around the league for different players.

They even said that for Tony Parker when he was the #1 guy for going into the paint and getting his basket. They said that he will be virtually unguardable in 2 years when he perfects his jumper.

So all I can say is yeah yeah yeah. I will believe it when I see it.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Blake just put his name in the discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scrub getting cucked by the Celt's at home.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Blake just put his name in the discussion.
    I was going to post this. Blake’s on another level right now.

Thread Information