Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His ability to put the ball on the floor and it not becoming a tragedy has been by far the most impressive thing this season...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was even pretty good with the ball this game, tbh.... hope it lasts...
    Yeah, I've noticed that his dribbles are better this year, and he's more confident at the rim. Tbh, this is the first improvement I've noticed from him in 3 seasons.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I've noticed that his dribbles are better this year, and he's more confident at the rim. Tbh, this is the first improvement I've noticed from him in 3 seasons.
    Or maybe a PG that can break the defense? Patty is a scorer/3 point threat.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dannys been getting worse on offense coinciding with porker breaking down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His ability to put the ball on the floor and it not becoming a tragedy has been by far the most impressive thing this season...
    Yeah it's really messing with my normal viewing reactions. Instead of "Ahhh!" it's now...

"Ahhh!"
    "Oh!"

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learn to watch and understand basketball. That is all. Cheers.
    He was frustrating last season missing shots as often as he did but no way would Spurs get equal value had they traded him. The thing with Danny though is even if he isn't hitting his shots, he still gives you amazing defense every night.

Probably the best fast break defender in the league, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dannys been getting worse on offense coinciding with porker breaking down.
    this. he's much more comfortable playing off penetration than playing off post-ups, which is what the spurs offense had to become when parker lost his step. green was at his best when mvparker was a thing. dijon has been recreating some of that magic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did a behind the back and floater that had me

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elite defender and good to great three point shooter. Yet, people continuously want to trade him away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone needs to gif that step back 3. that was sweet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elite defender and good to great three point shooter. Yet, people continuously want to trade him away.
    Last season's play didn't exactly scream "untradeable", his contract is pretty friendly though.

Either way, I'm good with his start to the season thus far. Good having some offensive capability besides 3's from the SG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Posted this in the grades thread:

It's amazing how Danny's game improves when he puts it on the floor with purpose instead of "oh , what do I do now." It looks like he came into the season prepared to do this more. That's all were ever asked.

Still a wait and see game if he can keep it up all year and in the playoffs, but looks good so far.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My gf was tryin to figure out who had the biggest on the Spurs....I was like you aware we got a guy named LDN?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I have been wanting from Green for a while now. I have never had a problem with him defensively. It was on offense where he needed to improve. He constantly would settle for a contested 3. Now he is FINALLY starting to mix it up more and it adds a huge wrinkle to opponents defensive schemes. I have been screaming for him to put the ball on the floor without turning it over, and now he is. If I can complain about anything, it is that I want this kind of play to be consistent. Keep it up Danny!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously. He's having a great contract year. I would have loved him to have made another one of those threes, but he's totally stepping up without Kawhi.
    I am loving the way he is playing this year as well, he finally went out and added versatility to his game this season, instead of the catch and shoot.. Good job DG your efforts make you a more complete player & certainly helps the SPURS..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shooting off the Dribble has been something else.. He put in a lot of effort this season.. Probably had talks with Coach's and family, thatif he wanted to be more productive his style of play needed to change w/ the players SPURS have now. Shots are not coming from the old locals anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIRST TEAM All-Defense

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FIRST TEAM All-Defense

Was just coming here to post this. Unreal man. Didn't even notice this. He's playing like an elite role player right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been hating on him for awhile now but, you have to give credit where it is due, and Danny is playing well. I'd like to see him shoot a little more efficiently and remain consistent in not being a total liability when defenders close out on him. Still, he's playing as well as you could ask for right now. Hope he can sustain it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My gf was tryin to figure out who had the biggest on the Spurs....I was like you aware we got a guy named LDN?
    "Gf"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was just coming here to post this. Unreal man. Didn't even notice this. He's playing like an elite role player right now.
    sure.. but but tha system!

Props to Danny well deserved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been hating on him for awhile now but, you have to give credit where it is due, and Danny is playing well. I'd like to see him shoot a little more efficiently and remain consistent in not being a total liability when defenders close out on him. Still, he's playing as well as you could ask for right now. Hope he can sustain it.

Kyle too, right?

Thread Information