Page 101 of 103 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2572
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kyrie is done for the season. But at least there is sense of clarity with his injury..
    Better to know then not know I guess.

So, given this, would we trade Kawhi for Kyrie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the many reasons why I want Rockets and not Warriors in 2nd round.

I must admit its a bit cowardly of me, but I'd like to avoid the Rockets this year so Mike doesn't have a chance at revenge tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if the Spurs make the playoffs, they won't make it out of the first round. They'll be a 5-8 seed, which means they have to win on the road, and if you can't beat the Clippers, Bucks, Wizards, or Lakers on the road when you desperately need a win, you won't beat a top western conference team on the road in the playoffs. If the Spurs make the playoffs, they probably lose 4-0 or 4-1 with no MVP Kawhi.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Kyrie is done for the season. But at least there is sense of clarity with his injury..
    never wish an injury on anyone but i’m glad i won’t have to hear about his overrated ass in the POs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This looks like a serious intervention that could segue into next season..

Kyrie health issues is another reason why I don't think Boston will sell the farm for Kawhi..There is absolutely no way Ainge is including BOTH of Tatum and Jaylen Brown in that deal..
    You are right. I think Boston has been behind Anthony Davis anyways. Tatum is too promising to even have to give up two young guys IMO, but yea they are already saddled with their own injury woes. Karma is a , feel sorry for Kyrie but Celtics has this coming for the malpractice in IThomas case, and I am not a fan of IThomas but he was a warrior for them. He should have sat just like KI this year...

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least there's a time-table after Kyrie's procedure (they gonna remove two screws off his knee). Still, I expect to see him play way before that time-table and before Kawhi too tbh. Hopefully KL make me eat these words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least there's a time-table after Kyrie's procedure (they gonna remove two screws off his knee). Still, I expect to see him play way before that time-table and before Kawhi too tbh. Hopefully KL make me eat these words.
    I was going to make a joke about it too but it’s not funny when it’s a real possibility.
    I don’t think people listened to the podcast that had Danny Green as a visitor. He said Kawhi had that pain last season and played through his injury but it got worse over the summer and it hasn’t really calmed down since then. He’s had setbacks and flares in his condition. That’s the description of a definite chronic condition.
    Kyrie is going to play basketball b4 Kiwi...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    if the POs started today:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd probably try to lose that final game to NO and win the other two. Getting Portland is the best the team could hope for. SA has been getting on by the refs when facing the Jazz this year. No way they beat them without HCA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd probably try to lose that final game to NO and win the other two. Getting Portland is the best the team could hope for. SA has been getting on by the refs when facing the Jazz this year. No way they beat them without HCA.
    They get on by the refs regardless of who they face. Been saying it since 2014, the Spurs have been officiated differently than other teams (and not in a good way).

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They get on by the refs regardless of who they face. Been saying it since 2014, the Spurs have been officiated differently than other teams (and not in a good way).
    I don't particularly agree with that. In fact, I think they've gotten a really generous whistle overall this year. But Utah and Minny get an absurd number of calls in their favor when facing SA. There was even a chart on it during one of the games. It said Utah's FTA almost doubles when playing the Spurs while SA's foul rate is like 40-percent lower when facing other teams besides Utah. It was bonkers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dunno what you consider funny about it. The Spurs tanked for the Mavs in 2010. The Spurs could lose even when trying to win, but they could almost guarantee a loss by sitting Aldridge. I know you like to be edgy and "take the Spurs to task" or whatever, but things like this undercut your message.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    This. Harden and Paul would definitely be a handful and I'd see the series hinging on a 7th game...but D'Antoni is still running a gimmicky offense which is entirely three-point dependent. Take away the three, and the Rockets start to look a lot like they did yesterday.
    They can't even beat the Lakers. They've lost 11 of their last 12 on the road. How are they going to beat Houston WITH THIS ROSTER? Gimmicky offense? The Spurs offense redefined the word gimmicky this year.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Dunno what you consider funny about it. The Spurs tanked for the Mavs in 2010. The Spurs could lose even when trying to win, but they could almost guarantee a loss by sitting Aldridge. I know you like to be edgy and "take the Spurs to task" or whatever, but things like this undercut your message.
    Oh, don't worry. They've lost 11 out of 12 on the road while trying. It doesn't matter who suits up, they aren't good enough unless NO sits their entire starting five. Even then, no guarantees the Spurs would win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, they did Casspi dirty there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not eligible for a playoff roster, but didn’t see that coming. Then again, McGee and Zaza weren’t going anywhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being cheap and stupid never was a good deal in this league. OKC could have the 3 MVPs -Harden will likely win- of last 5 seasons.

Anyway, if someone watched Harden in this game against the Thunder should know why I want them in 2nd round, he was a mistake machine in last minute

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't even beat the Lakers. They've lost 11 of their last 12 on the road. How are they going to beat Houston WITH THIS ROSTER? Gimmicky offense? The Spurs offense redefined the word gimmicky this year.
    For the same reason that he disappeared in game 6 last playoffs

Because Harden can't deal with the pressure. Just look at the last minutes of OKC-HOU tonight game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s been sidelined since 3/17 with a bone bruise and they don’t know when he will be back, might have been done for the season anyways.
    (Still could come back and play b4 Kiwi though)...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    would be cool to have dedmon on this roster. hawks got him for 2 years, $12 million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    would be cool to have dedmon on this roster. hawks got him for 2 years, $12 million
    Nah...Too much athletic for this team.

A true bigman defender? WTF? We have Pau and JL for that...

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention that he’s a better defender than Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably saying “ paycuts”

Thread Information