Page 5 of 103 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those nike jersys tear so damn ez, soo n cheap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loved to see Wolves beating OKC in a close game again...If OKC can't mesh this season they will lose some players in FA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker got a ST account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tomorrow is no game to be experimenting, tbh. If we lose tomorrow then we have B2B on Boston and then the Dubs. We could be looking at a 3 game losing streak.
    Not only did we see Pop play all of his rotation (though the 4gh Q didn't matter), we did see Patty/Forbes combo that was awful. I frankly didn't expect the team to win that game, though I am always hopeful. It was kind of a trap game. I knew Pop would play everyone no matter how the game was going and he didn't make subs utions or call time outs.

Truth is too many guys plyed poorly, but he let it go on.

As an aside: Bryn Forbes should not be playing at this point. He's just not aggressive enough with his shooting in real games. Even in that blowout I saw him pass up shots, and he didn't catch fire. Brandon Paul and even Derrick White showed me more. I am guessing he's getting all these opportunities bc of a potential waiver.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need a shot blocking BIG

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Players are getting sick of the Warriors dirty plays from Green and ZaZa and we are above and beyond you bag at ude from Curry, Durant, Klay. I would expect more of this to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-jahlil-okafor

Sources: 76ers continue efforts to trade Jahlil Okafor

With the role of Jahlil Okafor further diminishing, his representatives and the Philadelphia 76ers are collaborating to find a suitable trade, league sources tell ESPN.

Sixers coach Brett Brown informed the local media on Friday that the 21-year-old center is currently out of the rotation and that the second-unit spot is Amir Johnson's to lose. The frontcourt logjam of Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons and Dario Saric leaves Okafor expendable.

Okafor has a fourth-year option of $6.3 million that the Sixers have to make a decision on by Oct. 31. According to league sources, whether they pick it up or not depends on the trade discussions, but it's likely that it's exercised.

At the moment, there are no frontrunners, sources say.

Throughout this process, he's been the consummate professional and has worked rigorously on his body. He's healthy and fit for the first time in years and is poised to thrive with a change of scenery, according to sources.

Okafor has only played in one of the team's five games this season, in which he registered 10 points, nine rebounds and two blocks in 22 minutes off the bench. His statistics dipped from his first season to his second due to lack of consistent playing time.

The No. 3 pick in the 2015 draft has been on the trading block since last season.
    When Patty's availability for a trade date comes up, do it RC!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet baby Jesus please trade Anderson and Mills for him..... Every since his fight outside I haven't heard from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet baby Jesus please trade Anderson and Mills for him..... Every since his fight outside I haven't heard from him.
    But we'll lose so much culture.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone starting a gt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.nba.com/article/2017/10/2...rotic-tussle#/
    Mirotic wants to be traded. Can't be dealt until Jan. 15 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Rockets lost to Grizz again. Clippers lost too.

On other hand, Cousins is playing at MVP level, a real beast. If Pels won't make playoffs...If he wants to be part of a winning team for first time in his career...Who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing the Warriors are looking awful and still within reach with Kawhi out this too many games...They have already lucked out a couple of Wins and are losing currently to the Pistons on B2B..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors just lost which helps the spurs in the standings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pistons

Lost KCP and Morris and still got better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons with 27 pts tonight..... in a losing effort, but still.

This kid looking like Next Manu out here. Hate to pour salt on the wound, but man we let one get away. Desperately wanted him even if it meant trading Green. He's coming out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mills' money should have went to Simmons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This kid looking like Next Manu out here. Hate to pour salt on the wound, but man we let one get away. Desperately wanted him even if it meant trading Green. He's coming out.
    POP be popping though. He had his flaws but I never wanted 50 mills at 12:01 and he was gone in a very reasonable deal. He decided to leave on his own I always remind myself of that.... buy RC wasn't knocking on his door at 12:01 either. Basically, while having dibs on him while he was a RFA RC invited every other team to take a shot at stealing him away. Then he was gone in a very reasonable deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    POP be popping though. He had his flaws but I never wanted 50 mills at 12:01 and he was gone in a very reasonable deal. He decided to leave on his own I always remind myself of that.... buy RC wasn't knocking on his door at 12:01 either. Basically, while having dibs on him while he was a RFA RC invited every other team to take a shot at stealing him away. Then he was gone in a very reasonable deal.
    Orlando's new GM Hammond doing work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wanted him, too. But he is playing in a different system for a different coach. Under Pop, he would not be achieving the personal success he is in Orlando. I'm happy for Simmons. Still a good story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted him, too. But he is playing in a different system for a different coach. Under Pop, he would not be achieving the personal success he is in Orlando. I'm happy for Simmons. Still a good story.
    Me too. I agree with you that he made the best decision for himself. POP would still have him off the ball while running stuff through Patty and Manu... ughhh. I can't be sour at him wanting to leave and it doesn't sound like he was that happy playing for the Spurs. He learned what Pop had to teach and it was time to spread his wings elsewhere... basically what he said.

Patty just has to bounce back. Shooting is still very much needed in the Spurs. If he doesn't bounce back a the season goes along though one will run out of excuses for Patty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had no problem re-signing Patty (personally would have preferred Hill) but there was no reason to pay him that much. Should have split that 50 mil between Simmons and Patty.

Thread Information