Page 6 of 103 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wish I knew who's decision it was to 12:01 Patty. That was bad judgement. My only way to understand this was it was payback for him making 3 per when he hurt his shoulder. I guess we got the deal and told him that we'd get him back. He was due a hefty payday that year. It was the year we won the last finals. So add on a few extra mill that he lost out of plus this years salary and the average is about 7-8 mill per. Only way I can rationalize it. But to do 12:01 really said they were scared of losing him and they probably knew they already had someone after him. Just doesn't make sense the Spurs would do that. Really think a team like Philly had a massive two year deal or something, like the Red deal.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Rockets lost to Grizz again. Clippers lost too.

On other hand, Cousins is playing at MVP level, a real beast. If Pels won't make playoffs...If he wants to be part of a winning team for first time in his career...Who knows.
    I wanted him last year. I think he's a small ball killer. Too bad not many other people here wanted him.

As for Simmons, I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'll just say that I would have preferred Mills gone completely, and I would have given Simmons 8-10M to come back. It's starting to feel like a Stephen Jackson situation to me. It took me years to get over that one. If they didn't trade RJ for him and he got a second stint here, I still might have been mad about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wish I knew who's decision it was to 12:01 Patty. That was bad judgement. My only way to understand this was it was payback for him making 3 per when he hurt his shoulder. I guess we got the deal and told him that we'd get him back. He was due a hefty payday that year. It was the year we won the last finals. So add on a few extra mill that he lost out of plus this years salary and the average is about 7-8 mill per. Only way I can rationalize it. But to do 12:01 really said they were scared of losing him and they probably knew they already had someone after him. Just doesn't make sense the Spurs would do that. Really think a team like Philly had a massive two year deal or something, like the Red deal.
    well, he already got the pay, now swap this scrub for Atlanta

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, he already got the pay, now swap this scrub for Atlanta
    Ferrari’s comeback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ferrari’s comeback
    55% 3PT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...Lebron

Rockets (5-3) and Grizz (5-2) after lost tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...Lebron

Rockets (5-3) and Grizz (5-2) after lost tonight.
    On a 3 game losing streak and still a game out of first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a 3 game losing streak and still a game out of first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted him last year. I think he's a small ball killer. Too bad not many other people here wanted him.

Also, his 3-point shot is deadly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to put things in perspective for the Cliff Jumpers, everyone is losing right now. There has not been one clear dominant team in the whole league. Last year's finalists have 3+ losses with like 7 games played. We have been without our best player. We have done fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have loved for the Spurs to have gotten a head start on everyone else but that can’t happen when the team is missing Kawhi. Dijon basically played above his capacity for a few games and was a difference maker but he can’t sustain that as he’s still flawed and developing and Brandon Paul showed up but too many others didn’t play well, including Lamarcus this game. Get well soon Kawhi and Tony.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. He is making close to 7 mill per... weird that he could be unrestricted FA so soon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. He is making close to 7 mill per... weird that he could be unrestricted FA so soon
    He's getting royally f*cked though he partly did it to himself perhaps taking things for granted and having bad at ude his first season when there were already rumors of a trade and he tanked his own trade value with the fights he had outside a club.

Just the longer the 76ers held on to him, the more they tanked his value, too. Maybe he's just a younger Al Jefferson, a roleplayer, not a star, but there are teams where he could play some maybe off the bench and develops. Chicago maybe? I don't know who'd want Portis or Mirotic, but I have read some suggestions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason Okafor has very little value is because he is a pretty crap player in today's NBA. He's a decent, not great post scorer. Other than that he's meh to terrible at a) rebounding (meh), b) post defence (meh), c) other offensive skills (weak), and finally, at d) help defence (terrible) and e) perimeter (on switches) defence (terrible). He might have had some value in the 90's...but I don't want him on this team (particularly at that salary).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

really liked this kid coming out. Wasn't properly developed, but he had star talent... Magic trying to get something for him while they can cause there's no spot in the rotation for him. Would love to have though just not for a player and first. He'd be useless this year and can't have that. But hope he finds a better situation

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

really liked this kid coming out. Wasn't properly developed, but he had star talent... Magic trying to get something for him while they can cause there's no spot in the rotation for him. Would love to have though just not for a player and first. He'd be useless this year and can't have that. But hope he finds a better situation
    Hezonja for Bertans.

Do it RC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. Buyout candidate for Okafor possibly. Hezonja unrestricted free agent. Didn't see that coming, for Hezonja at least. Could be a bargain next offseason for the right team. As for Okafor, he averaged 17 pts and 8 boards as a rookie. Hard to say he's bad. For some reason kind of reminds me of Drew Gooden. Good comparison anybody?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information