Page 69 of 103 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2572
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A short-handed Spurs team beat this Celtics team pretty easily. If Kyrie doesn’t go off, they’re second round fodder if they were in the west

That said... if Hayward comes back this entire calculus changes this year. He’s the second star they need. That plus Horford being healthy.
    Pretty easily? It took a miracle rainbow three to pull out a win at home while getting blown out on the road in the other.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty easily? It took a miracle rainbow three to pull out a win at home while getting blown out on the road in the other.
    Was getting my games confused - my bad. Should have said went toe to toe with Boston despite the absent players.

Boston will be compe ive in the future with the west teams but is still an echelon below GS/Hou. Wouldn’t be surprised if they win the East given what a mess the Cavs are.

Spurs are in the murky zone below the Celtics right now, but a healthy Spurs roster and Spurs would edge them slightly (ex Hayward). But probably won’t matter for either team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gordon Hayward would help.
    Yep! Have I told anyone lately how much Durant’s “ -made can’t beat’em join’em” move is just a soul-sucker on the NBA? I’m always being told that they are actually good for ratings, but I’m seeing a lot of empty seats when I watch games that don’t include the Golden State Cakewalks.
    Sour grapes? You goddamn bet!

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to think a couple of PATFO slurpers this summer were talking about how Killa' Kyrie was a chucking cancer who they didn't want anywhere near the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could see Boston testing the waters on a Kawhi trade in the offseason if they make the Finals and are compe ive in a loss to the Warriors..That' the team the Spurs could get their best haul from for Leonard if the relationship between the two sides sours (Tatum, Brown, Lakers pick..etc..)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Blake Griffin 2.0..This dude is breaking down..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Blake Griffin 2.0..This dude is breaking down..
    Teammates are happy to have a break from him, even if it hurts their chances. Apparently everyone on the Wiz hates Wall....

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teammates are happy to have a break from him, even if it hurts their chances. Apparently everyone on the Wiz hates Wall....
    JJ Barea right now tbh:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt bynum grab 30 against us, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JJ Barea right now tbh:

Thanks Doc. That made me literally laugh out loud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I met John Wall about 5 years ago at a bowling alley called Pinz out here in LA. It was brief, but he came off as a huge bag tbh. And that was before he was a big NBA name. He's probably worse now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I met John Wall about 5 years ago at a bowling alley called Pinz out here in LA. It was brief, but he came off as a huge bag tbh. And that was before he was a big NBA name. He's probably worse now.
    Sorry to hear it but it doesn't surprise me. His rep is as a complete diva.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. 30 boards in like 36 minutes IIRC. Splitter got abused by him that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, Tim shut his ass down the next game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, Tim shut his ass down the next game.
    i was at that next game (in LA)... parker had a of a game. made steve blake look like he was wearing cement blocks as shoes (bynum put up 21/7)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the play i'm remembering from that game... this and Duncan's big jam over mcroberts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one off Hollywood Blvd? I lived two blocks from there. Ran into Kid Rock at the same place (if it's the same one). He was a punk also.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brilliant

How will Papa Doc & the @laclippers respond after trading B-Griffin to Detroit?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BelmW7wg...en-by=nbaontnt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just thinking how odd it is that the Westbrook hype has died down a lot this season, no one is really talking about him for MVP even though he is once again almost averaging a TD over the season...i think he's .5 rpg off of 25/10/10. Crazy to think he might actually do it in back to back years. If OKC keeps winning i'm sure he'll gain some late traction in the MVP race

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just thinking how odd it is that the Westbrook hype has died down a lot this season, no one is really talking about him for MVP even though he is once again almost averaging a TD over the season...i think he's .5 rpg off of 25/10/10. Crazy to think he might actually do it in back to back years. If OKC keeps winning i'm sure he'll gain some late traction in the MVP race
    Doubt it'll be much traction. Everything I've seen, read, and heard since last season indicates that many went against their gut instinct of NOT voting Westbrook for MVP and feel guilty for voting for a guy solely because of stats. Word is that, even if he repeats the feat, most won't cast their vote for him a second time and, instead, give it to their first choices (Harden and, now, LeBron since Kawhi is out) last year.

He'll also likely be docked a few votes for having George and Melo on his team this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Giannis was crowned before the season started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doubt it'll be much traction. Everything I've seen, read, and heard since last season indicates that many went against their gut instinct of NOT voting Westbrook for MVP and feel guilty for voting for a guy solely because of stats. Word is that, even if he repeats the feat, most won't cast their vote for him a second time and, instead, give it to their first choices (Harden and, now, LeBron since Kawhi is out) last year.

He'll also likely be docked a few votes for having George and Melo on his team this season.
    You're probably right, but Lebron is fading imo because his team has been really meh this year and have actually been pretty bad as of the last month or so. Harden is probably the favorite which I dont get either because he's missed some time plus CP3 has arguably been just as if not more important for Houston so i feel like Harden should be getting docked points same way that Curry/KD kinda cancel each other out. thats the only reason I think Westbrook can gain traction because there have been no real standouts this season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Giannis was crowned before the season started.
    His team won't have enough wins unless they go on a serious tear imo, he's not even in the discussion really at the moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're probably right, but Lebron is fading imo because his team has been really meh this year and have actually been pretty bad as of the last month or so. Harden is probably the favorite which I dont get either because he's missed some time plus CP3 has arguably been just as if not more important for Houston so i feel like Harden should be getting docked points same way that Curry/KD kinda cancel each other out. thats the only reason I think Westbrook can gain traction because there have been no real standouts this season
    Agreed. I think Harden gets it despite Paul. The only other option is Kyrie...maybe?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. I think Harden gets it despite Paul. The only other option is Kyrie...maybe?
    He has a decent argument, obvious leader on the #1 seed in the east while missing an allstar the entire season. He is basically having a 2011 Derrick Rose type season

Thread Information