Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

starts about 3 minutes in. some serious truthnukes usually only written by the more high iq posters here

Cowerd one of the few mainstream medias who has always been willing to call out untouchable coaches not adapting tbh...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is so annoying. His football takes are generally good, but his basketball stuff is usually weaksauce.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I am sure Phil Jackson would have been over .600 minus Jordan, Pippen, Shaq and Kobe..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    North Korea underground sized truth nuke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid is insuferqble tbqh

I thought only neanderthals and inbreds listened to this face

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan made pop

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but he's also said -- several times in the last few weeks -- that this season has been Pop's best coaching job ever.

Cowturd needs to make up his mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish people would stop listening to him so that he can go away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Spurs announce that Erin Popovich, wife of head coach Gregg Popovich, passed away today.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't they have 61 wins last year? This year is obviously a disaster due to injuries. When you lose your best player and make it to the playoffs in the West I say you did a decent enough job. Also, didn't this turd state just a few weeks ago this was Pop's best coaching year?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is a weird looking ****.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is a weird looking ****.
    He has a very punchable face

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

starts about 3 minutes in. some serious truthnukes usually only written by the more high iq posters here

Cowerd one of the few mainstream medias who has always been willing to call out untouchable coaches not adapting tbh...
    The dumbest takes ever comes from this loser. He rivals sas in ignorance and loudmouthery. Hot take=best players make team better. So so so dumb

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Duncan made pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cow is a rotten .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this dude has been ting on the spurs since sports nation

he keeps waiting for us to fall off so his dumb ass take can sound right lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this stupid hack! He knows nothing!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ummm .. those stats are off.

0.744 winning last year and like 48%? this year (without our MVP)

And we got to the WCF last year ...

idiot

Edit: 57% this year.

Guy is a jackass. Clearly wrong numbers...

How can we have a 44% win percentage without ever going to the lottery and never missing the playoffs in 21 straight years.
    Last edited by lmbebo; 04-18-2018 at 08:37 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dummest take yet.

1. Pop only coached one year before Duncan arrived...he coached a tanking team.
    2. He did evolve and has done it several times. He started with the twin towers, then Manu/Tony years, then Beautiful Game, then Kawhi centered offense.
    3. GSW have 4 all stars including 2 mega stars. Pop had one all star and no mega stars. Duh, he’s going to lose to GS like everyone else.
    4. He wins 60 games if Kawhi plays this year and Spurs finish with the best record.
    5. You can’t mobeyball your way to les when you are drafting in the last three spots every year. The up and coming teams now have spent years ac ulating lottery picks. The Spurs haven’t been to the lottery in now 21 years.
    6. Football and basketball are not comparable. One player can make or break a basketball team. Not so in football.

Hes a tool to the media, yes, but not always and that has nothing to do with coaching.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dummest take yet.

1. Pop only coached one year before Duncan arrived...he coached a tanking team.
    2. He did evolve and has done it several times. He started with the twin towers, then Manu/Tony years, then Beautiful Game, then Kawhi centered offense.
    3. GSW have 4 all stars including 2 mega stars. Pop had one all star and no mega stars. Duh, he’s going to lose to GS like everyone else.
    4. He wins 60 games if Kawhi plays this year and Spurs finish with the best record.
    5. You can’t mobeyball your way to les when you are drafting in the last three spots every year. The up and coming teams now have spent years ac ulating lottery picks. The Spurs haven’t been to the lottery in now 21 years.
    6. Football and basketball are not comparable. One player can make or break a basketball team. Not so in football.

Hes a tool to the media, yes, but not always and that has nothing to do with coaching.
    Agreed I have said it few times in here that if you take Duncan off of the '03 le team that they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think where he was trying to go was that Pop's schtick with the media has gotten old, then some how got derailed by the other knowledgeable media guy who disagreed and said it was Pop's best year of coaching and then Cowherd tried to salvage his take by suggesting players like Kawhi have tired of Pop's style.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He said Bowen could've averaged 19 pts..... Big Bowen fan, but not even I believe that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Colin Cowturd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn not a good timing for Colin since pops wife died.

Cant fault. Not like he knew. But awful timing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is so full of . I remember last year when Houston beat the out of San Antonio during a playoff game at home, he was talking so much the next morning, saying it’s over, Popvich is done, the end of an era etc etc for a straight 30 minutes. Then the spurs won the series, he didn’t even mention a single word about it, lol.

And honestly, his take on basketball is pretty weak.

Thread Information