• Home games only.

11 10.38%
  • Nope; the Rehab Playoffs start simultaneously in New York City

75 70.75%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder if this embarrassment of a "franchise player" will find it suitable to join his team and cheer them in the playoffs..

Last time I checked this dude hasn't contacted a nerve agent or something that would require him to give "his teammates " the widest of berths, no?

Do you think he will come to the games and root for 41 year-old Manu Ginobili as he bust his nuts for the team in a potential last hurrah, tbh?

Do you think he has a modi of decency and common sense left in him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing I will never forgive this guy for is that he pulled this act probably knowing and watching 50 year-old Manu fight his hearts out for the team one last time ..

He doesn't give the slightest of crap about dudes he went to war with and won championships..
    Last edited by spursistan; 04-10-2018 at 05:25 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe he went to NY to get the green light for a PO come back...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or maybe he went to NY to get the green light for a PO come back...
    It's been like 3 weeks he's been trying to get that green light in New York-- a trip which conveniently happened after the players-only meeting, and he was never to be seen after it..

Sometimes, shame on us; we should know when we are being kidded ..
    Last edited by spursistan; 04-10-2018 at 06:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been like 3 weeks he's been trying to get that green light in New York-- a trip which conveniently happened after the players-only meeting, and he was never to be seen after it..

Sometimes, shame on us; we should know when we are being being kidded ..
    I'm just trying not to be too pessimistic about this story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just trying not to be too pessimistic about this story.
    Even his ardent fanboys are straining to find a spin angle to his conduct. It is really been one of biggest letdowns in recent Spurs history..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even his ardent fanboys are straining to find a spin angle to his conduct. It is really been one of biggest letdowns in recent Spurs history..
    Hes dennis rodman 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes dennis rodman 2.0
    At least Rodman had well do ented issues..This guy was touted as Duncan 2.0..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least Rodman had well do ented issues..This guy was touted as Duncan 2.0..
    Rodman was the league leader in rebounds, a 6 time all nba defender and a 2x dpoy. Arguably better indovidual awards than kl.

Only the playerfans thought kl was more than a second option

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the next press conference where he says again that he’s coming back soon only to sit out with no updates.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we're being honest Manu cost Kawhi championship(s). Let's not act like he hasn't been dog in the last 5 postseasons aside from the Warriors series when they were coasting and letting scrubs like Fathead go off...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rodman was the league leader in rebounds, a 6 time all nba defender and a 2x dpoy. Arguably better indovidual awards than kl.

I'm just talking from a character standpoint. I think all of us including RC/Pop may have overrated his "Spurs material"-ness. I think he's turned out to be more self-interested/centered than we could have ever imagined-- and he does it quietly so..

keep asking questions George Gervin's Afro's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's move on from KL.... we can probably get 2 good young players and a lottery pick... he has checked out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the next press conference where he says again that he’s coming back soon only to sit out with no updates.
    Just a maddening lack of respect for everyone..Should have declared himself out for the season January and no one will hold it against him..This team could have in' salvaged a 3rd seed without the cloud that's been hanging over them all year..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly hope he doesn't. If I was on the team I wouldn't want him there. He had all season to be there and show support and didn't. Why start now?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Umm, Kawhi has two first team All NBAs to go with his two first team / one second team All Defense. Not to mention a finals MVP and leading the league once in steals which is VERY unusual from a non-guard. And that’s in half. So that blows up your argument.

But that doesn’t excuse any of this.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    only if Poop gives duncan2k5 and YGWHI two seats immediately behind him so they can continue to wipe his ass, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rehab playoffs in NYC for him.
    I don't expect to see him cheering teammates.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly hope he doesn't. If I was on the team I wouldn't want him there. He had all season to be there and show support and didn't. Why start now?
    It might even be awkward since aside from Danny texting him he doesn't keep himself involved with what's going on. Timmy Duncan strikes me as more involved in retirement than Kiwi as an active player and leader. Leader he's not. Timmy D has been seen at the practice facility whenever the team was struggling and was reported to be coaching young bigs like Davis and Joff. Timmy D still cares how guys are doing even the bench roleplayers

Kiwi is on his own by his own choice and doesn't care what's going on in the team outside of his own leg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only if Poop gives duncan2k5 and YGWHI two seats immediately behind him so they can continue to wipe his ass, tbh

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might even be awkward since aside from Danny texting him he doesn't keep himself involved with what's going on. Timmy Duncan strikes me as more involved in retirement than Kiwi as an active player and leader. Leader he's not. Timmy D has been seen at the practice facility whenever the team was struggling and was reported to be coaching young bigs like Davis and Joff. Timmy D still cares how guys are doing even the bench roleplayers

Kiwi is on his own by his own choice and doesn't care what's going on in the team outside of his own leg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If God sees fit to allow the Spurs to somehow manage to win a Chip, do Kawhi accept his ring???

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm clearly not convinced that Kawhi is a massive got and blabla BUT I'm very disappointed he is not here on the bench for a PO game clincher tbh.. very very disappointing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and I voted yes to the poll

Thread Information