Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ditka couldn't have beaten Orlando last night though tbh. They were destined for a victory.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2 straight loses since this thread was made. Smh

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    They would have won today with a competent pg That's worth a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come back son. We need you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should ask your main account to delete this jinxed-thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should ask your main account to delete this jinxed-thread.
    I'm glad my thread is so important that it affects the Spurs' play. Maybe they should start paying me for me to make good threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP nuts himself before he has the chance to masturbate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They would have won today with a competent pg That's worth a .
    Anyone know how much Collison is getting paid? I would have much preferred him, Derrick Rose, or someone like Shelvin Mack. I didn't want Patty back at all. I was hoping that some other team would overpay for him.

This might be a crazy question, but you guys don't think Kawhi asked for them to bring him back, do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know how much Collison is getting paid? I would have much preferred him, Derrick Rose, or someone like Shelvin Mack. I didn't want Patty back at all. I was hoping that some other team would overpay for him.

This might be a crazy question, but you guys don't think Kawhi asked for them to bring him back, do you?
    Collison is making 2 million less per year on a 2 year, second year non-guaranteed deal, playing 11 MPG more, but also averaging 15 pts, 8 ast, 3 rebs, 1 st, and shooting 36% from three and 52% overall.

Patty is averaging 5 pts, 2 reb, 1 ast, shooting 27% from three and 33% overall while also fouling and turning the ball over more.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collison is making 2 million less per year on a 2 year, second year non-guaranteed deal, playing 11 MPG more, but also averaging 15 pts, 8 ast, 3 rebs, 1 st, and shooting 36% from three and 52% overall.

Patty is averaging 5 pts, 2 reb, 1 ast, shooting 27% from three and 33% overall while also fouling and turning the ball over more.
    So Collison is making about 10M per? I don't think the Spurs had the money to pay that, did they? If that is the case I would have passed on him. I would have went with D-Rose, Shelvin Mack or some other vet PG for close to the minimum, or just a bit over the minimum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Collison is making about 10M per? I don't think the Spurs had the money to pay that, did they? If that is the case I would have passed on him. I would have went with D-Rose, Shelvin Mack or some other vet PG for close to the minimum, or just a bit over the minimum.
    10 mill, yes, and I think the Spurs could have offered that. I don't remember all the cap details though.

By the way, Derrick Rose isn't playing that bad right now. Shame since he said he wanted to come here. I would've taken him over Flabby Mills too.

Edit: Well, , Derrick Rose is injured again and has only played 2 games this season...Still would take him over this version of Flabby though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 mill, yes, and I think the Spurs could have offered that. I don't remember all the cap details though.

By the way, Derrick Rose isn't playing that bad right now. Shame since he said he wanted to come here. I would've taken him over Flabby Mills too.

Edit: Well, , Derrick Rose is injured again and has only played 2 games this season...Still would take him over this version of Flabby though.
    It was an ankle sprain. D-Rose was playing well to start. I won't get on him for that ankle injury as it wasn't his fault or to do with being injury prone.

I didn't speak up much about Rose because I though he wanted big money and wasn't interested in coming here. When I found out that he wanted to come here and was willing to play for the minimum, I was very surprised. The Spurs should have taken a chance at that price. The could have cut him if there was any locker room issues. Gasol, also played with him, so there would have been some familiarity between those two on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was an ankle sprain. D-Rose was playing well to start. I won't get on him for that ankle injury as it wasn't his fault or to do with being injury prone.

I didn't speak up much about Rose because I though he wanted big money and wasn't interested in coming here. When I found out that he wanted to come here and was willing to play for the minimum, I was very surprised. The Spurs should have taken a chance at that price. The could have cut him if there was any locker room issues. Gasol, also played with him, so there would have been some familiarity between those two on the court.
    Totally forgot about the Rose and Gasol connection...Certainly those two would be a better fit together than Flabby and Gasol.

It definitely would've been nice to see some athleticism and finishing ability at the rim injected into the PG spot...

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wanting rose, ya got dumb s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything is better than 5 ppg, 33% shooting, and horrible defense on a 50 million dollar contract. Even Rose.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team cancer. Yeah.. I don't think so.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wanting rose, ya got dumb s.
    For the money difference between the two, yes, I would take Rose 10 out 10 times. If they both were at 12.5M each, I would take neither, but Rose at the minimum Vs Mills at 12.5M, I'd take Rose any day of the week over Mills.

Team cancer. Yeah.. I don't think so.
    If he really wanted to play here like the report said, then I believe he was willing to play team ball.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the money difference between the two, yes, I would take Rose 10 out 10 times. If they both were at 12.5M each, I would take neither, but Rose at the minimum Vs Mills at 12.5M, I'd take Rose any day of the week over Mills.
    Patty-Kawhi is the best fit on this team you dumb .

Losing Patty Stacks for a player with 70 year old ankles.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People actually debating this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take 70 year old ankles on a small salary when those ankles are still faster, jump higher, play better defense, can finish at the rim, and aren't being paid 50 million to get fat, airball big shots, and score 5ppg on 33% shooting, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take 70 year old ankles on a small salary when those ankles are still faster, jump higher, play better defense, can finish at the rim, and aren't being paid 50 million to get fat, airball big shots, and score 5ppg on 33% shooting, tbh.
    Yes, sir.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ya gots wouldn't even make it past the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure how you come up with that. Neither of the guys we're talking about would be starters by the time the playoffs roll around.

Damn. You're really clinging to Patty's jock through thick and thin, huh? Props for not quitting on your man when he's as awful as ever.

Thread Information