Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cyberx said:
    I want to make one thing clear. LA thinks they are getting both PG and Bron. Many around the league believe the same. Most everyone I have spoken to think LA is getting both. Do they know that for a fact? No. All the signs are pointing at it. Scottie Pippin on the jump today, go watch that and tell me what you think. His kids from what I'm heading have given VERBAL commitments to go play HS in LA. Is it done? No. Nothing is signed. His family is important to him now. He wants to be around his kids. PG and Kuzma were just recently on the same Fortnite team at E3 in LA. They got along great from what I hear and bonded. Is this for certain that they will get both? No. Nothing is done. We can speculate all we want. I'm telling you what I am hearing. If talks with Sas and Kawhi go south, expect the Lakers to try to package some young talent for him. Will it happen? No one knows! Is this Las dream scenario? Yes. To build a big three. I heard today the Lakers will even throw Lonzo and other pieces to try to get Lillard. They are star hunting. What I've learned all my years.. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Listen to Cat, he makes a lot of sense. He thinks very logically.

Oh, also, small tidbit, nothing big. Lakers, if they keep Zo will try for Tony Parker as a bsckup/mentor role

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberex posts on Clutchfans. He/she works for some agency that deals with NBA agents, so Cyberex hears a lot of rumblings around the league. Cyberex has been right on a lot of stuff over the years including Aldridge going to the Spurs back in 2015 weeks before free agency even began.
    Last edited by Ditty; 06-13-2018 at 11:35 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah...Parker will retire as Spur.

Also, it would be a desperate move if Spurs trade Kawhi to Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't imagine Kawhi would ever want to play with Parker again.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberex posts on Clutchfans. He/she works for some agency that deals with NBA agents, so Cyberex hears a lot of rumblings around the league. Cyberex has been right on a lot of stuff over the years including Aldridge going to the Spurs back in 2015 weeks before free agency even began.
    Cyberex has been so wrong the past 2 years that isn’t even funny tbh. It’s like Apa & dabom combined type of bad.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not? Danny Green said that things were taken out of context.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say Parker will sign with another team. He is no longer needed here. Unless the Spurs trade one of White or Murray

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are smart. They are doing what Philly did. They know that Parker and Leonard obviously don't get along now and they know the spurs are dumb enough to lock Parker in to one of those "legacy" contracts which all but insures Leonard is gone. The game is chess. You put your piece out hoping your opponent will react the way you want them to, then you attack. And I believe we are that stupid to fall for it. Nobody wants Parker. foh

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    at this rate MVParker will retire with 6 or 7 rings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker should save face and retire if Spurs don't keep him. Don't go out grasping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are smart. They are doing what Philly did. They know that Parker and Leonard obviously don't get along now and they know the spurs are dumb enough to lock Parker in to one of those "legacy" contracts which all but insures Leonard is gone. The game is chess. You put your piece out hoping your opponent will react the way you want them to, then you attack. And I believe we are that stupid to fall for it. Nobody wants Parker. foh
    If you think the nba is chess then this move from LA is not even that little kids fishing game where you use the magnets to catch the fish as they open their mouth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker would just be a name. There's value in having stars and the Lakers are grasping at straws in a bad market (despite having good cap there just isn't enough talent this summer. They won't get kl under any scenario other than kawhi playing the current contract out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man did he have me going until he mentioned that the Lakers wanted to go after Tony Parker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony as a mentor lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah...Parker will retire as Spur.

Also, it would be a desperate move if Spurs trade Kawhi to Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP isn't even a serviceable backup PG at this point in his career. He'd only take away minutes from White. Why keep him around besides Pop's unwavering loyalty?

Because of his locker room presence? This dummy's comments ting on Kawhi made the crappy situation even worse tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TP isn't even a serviceable backup PG at this point in his career. He'd only take away minutes from White. Why keep him around besides Pop's unwavering loyalty?

Because of his locker room presence? This dummy's comments ting on Kawhi made the crappy situation even worse tbh.
    Then Manu has to go to right? Because his comments were not a result of a direct question and were not truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then Manu has to go to right? Because his comments were not a result of a direct question and were not truth.
    Manu might very well retire anyways. And which comments are you referring to specifically? His tweet?

Tony saying his injury was a 1000x worse was probably the worst, non-leadership quote you could have said at the time.

Absolutely terrible last year and then is first in line to on the franchise player. Plus, he's probably going to ask for 4-5mil minimum. No thanks, come back in a couple years when there's a remember the Big 3 night at the AT&T center tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu might very well retire anyways. And which comments are you referring to specifically? His tweet?

Tony saying his injury was a 1000x worse was probably the worst, non-leadership quote you could have said at the time.

Absolutely terrible last year and then is first in line to on the franchise player. Plus, he's probably going to ask for 4-5mil minimum. No thanks, come back in a couple years when there's a remember the Big 3 night at the AT&T center tbh.
    He was asked a direct question about his injury. It separated from the bone and it was 1000x worse than Kawhis. It’s a fact and a direct answer to a direct question.

Manu’s random tweet purposely leaving Kawhi out of the top 5? Far worse. It was deliberate and no one asked him - went out of his way to take a shot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a perfect world the Lakers would offer Parker a contract and the Spurs would let him walk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony will get a vet min offer from the Spurs similar to Manu’s last deal. It will be up to him to decide if he wants to take it.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Cyberx is legit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was asked a direct question about his injury. It separated from the bone and it was 1000x worse than Kawhis. It’s a fact and a direct answer to a direct question.

Manu’s random tweet purposely leaving Kawhi out of the top 5? Far worse. It was deliberate and no one asked him - went out of his way to take a shot.
    I never saw this. Where is this said tweet?

Thread Information