Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The country needs to take it out of the political groups hands. If they have no place to worship, now what?
    Look at Stalin going to work here

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I could just follow others around like you do, talk about entertainment, there it is.
    Please do you autistic pile of empty.
    Just barge right in.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. I start a thread and Avante always pops in. You got it twisted Magoo.
    Stupid, it isn't real OBVIOUS being pinked I use your stupid threads instead? You really haven't figured that out?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Stupid, it isn't real OBVIOUS being pinked I use your stupid threads instead? You really haven't figured that out?
    Right, you follow him around.

Probably how you get your track info

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Please do you autistic pile of empty.
    I guess I coud talk movies, fast food, tv shows, huh?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Right, you follow him around.

Probably how you get your track info
    Dude, SFS knows...0....about track. I have asked him a 100 questiinsm he can't answer any of them, so wrong as usual. I get my track info from over 50 years of Track & Field News mag, going to evrery meet I can, watching ever televised meet since 1960, and books, lots of books...ok?

I ran track, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, SFS knows...0....about track. I have asked him a 100 questiinsm he can't answer any of them, so wrong as usual. I get mt track info from over 50 years of Track & Field Newds mag, going to evrery meet I can, watching ever televised meet since 1960, and books, lots of books...ok?

Ok, Stalin

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I guess I coud talk movies, fast food, tv shows, huh?
    Sure you can.

Cept you got pinked.
    Why? Track & Field ousts you, you get slapped around here, no pattern in behavior.
    Idiot...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I remember now why I usually ignore you, you're stupid.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure you can.

Cept you got pinked.
    Why? Track & Field ousts you, you get slapped around here, no pattern in behavior.
    Idiot...
    I got pinked because I dont talk the same old boring ass like movies, tv shows, fast food.

The guy who runs the Track & Field News forum got tired of me showing him up.

I stomp around on you midgets. Look at you, here you are AGAIN.

I'm without question the most knowlegable poster here when it comes to life in general.

There ya go little man.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Life in general...

You spend your free time looking thru garbage for cassette tapes.
    Please never ever leave. I am interested in autism in older folks.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Life in general...

You spend your free time looking thru garbage for cassette tapes.
    Please never ever leave. I am interested in autism in older folks.
    Where does real life ever start for you, ya seem to wander around in a neterworld of your own making, yep, weird. Dude, mixing music from CD's to tapes because you have tape decks in your vehicles, is not....looking thru the garbage for.....hahahahahaha~~~~ Dude ya crack me up, ya try so damn hard and totally suck at this.

Dude, you got problems, real talk.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I got pinked because I dont talk the same old boring ass like movies, tv shows, fast food.

The guy who runs the Track & Field News forum got tired of me showing him up.

I stomp around on you midgets. Look at you, here you are AGAIN.

I'm without question the most knowlegable poster here when it comes to life in general.

There ya go little man.
    Just stop. You don't even know who Barbados Slim is. He's a better sprinter than S4S, and a highly renown Caribbean god and Mr. Track Rapeyface knows jack about him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    We really have to stop worrying about rights and start going with common sense. There are no fat Dallas Cowboy cheer leaders. So.....
    guy who would be unaffected by muslims getting rights stripped has no problem with muslims getting rights stripped

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    guy who would be unaffected by muslims getting rights stripped has no problem with muslims getting rights stripped
    First it starts with Muslims then "they" weed out the autistic. Avante is in that line.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just stop. You don't even know who Barbados Slim is. He's a better sprinter than S4S, and a highly renown Caribbean god and Mr. Track Rapeyface knows jack about him.
    Dude, talk to me about the first great Carib sprinters, ya can't do it can ya? Trust me stupid there is nobody of renown known as Barbados Slim. Yep...you are a liar.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, talk to me about the first great Carib sprinters, ya can't do it can ya? Trust me stupid there is nobody of renown known as Barbados Slim.
    I talked to a Carib today on the phone while I placed my Amazon order. She's going to buy my book too. It was a nice conversation.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why continue to put up with all this violence from the Islamic world? Haven't we seen enought? It is time to get rid of it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First it starts with Muslims then "they" weed out the autistic. Avante is in that line.
    Just know a lot little man, you seem to have a huge problem with that............why?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I talked to a Carib today on the phone while I placed my Amazon order. She's going to buy my book too. It was a nice conversation.
    Did she know Barbados Slim?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did she know Barbados Slim?
    Dude, how come you never ever deal in facts? Never anything concrete, let me guess.....lies.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, how come you never ever deal in facts? Never anything concrete, let me guess.....lies.
    Just because you don't know doesn't mean someone in the Caribbean is as ignorant as you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just because you don't know doesn't mean someone in the Caribbean is as ignorant as you.
    Dude, what is it you don't understand here? When does it hit you that Avante follows sprinting? My God guy...wow~~~

Little man, got into the rasslin' as a little kid, talking 50's....ok? Same with sprinting, ok? Why you act so damn stupid over this.....why? I can talk about rasslers you have never heard of, sprinters NOBODY out there has heard of....trust me.

Embrace this and learn something, ok stupid?

Dude, all football fans know about Bullet Bob Hayes, ok......so when he was at Florida A&M, who joined the bullet on their 4x1 relay team? THAT...is my level.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Little man, got into the rasslin' as a little kid, talking 50's....ok? Same with sprinting, ok? Why you act so damn stupid over this.....why? I can talk about rasslers you have never heard of...

Embrace this and learn something, ok stupid?

THAT...is my level.
    Most people would hide in a trash can rummaging through cassette tapes if they admitted to your lofty level.

Welp...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Any donut rating debate we should know about?

Thread Information