Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Most people would hide in a trash can rummaging through cassette tapes if they admitted to your lofty level.

Welp...
    Dude, why this fantasy world, ya look stupid playing all that crap.

I own over 6000 CD's, 10,000 tapes and about a 1000 records, ok? Over a dozen books on music. No trash cans or the stupid your dumbass comes up with.

Why ya fight this like ya do....????

Google....Bo Jones, Freezone, Nellie Florence, Jim Thompkins, Rube Lacy. Yep, you won't, so you'll stay ignorant to where I;m really at with music. And the same with sprinting, football.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You came to Avante stupid, why not bug those more down there on your level? You OBVIOUSLY know nothing about sprinting, rasslin, football, music, so why bug Avante with your stupidity?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Poor Avante. Everyone bugs him but he is unable to step away from his compaq to ease his suffering

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You came to Avante stupid, why not bug those more down there on your level? You OBVIOUSLY know nothing about sprinting, rasslin, football, music, so why bug Avante with your stupidity?

Pffttt. Says the guy who doesn't know about Barbados Slim...

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Poor Avante. Everyone bugs him but he is unable to step away from his compaq to ease his suffering

Dude, all anyone does "here" is run everyone else down, you know this. Look at how you get treated. This is an immature place with a lot of jerks who get off talking ...IN HIDING. No big deal however, I get a kid out of it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pffttt. Says the guy who doesn't know about Barbados Slim...
    Dude, how come you NEVER EVER prove anything? How about.....liar~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I;ve lived in central Cali all my life (in San Diego for 4 years...Navy). Worked out in the fields as a kid and have drove by a million fields. I have have never seen a black guy picking fruit.

TONS...of Mexicans live here but have never had a national caliber sprinter among them. TONS...of black sprinters. Not one stud Mexican running back...why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, all anyone does "here" is run everyone else down, you know this. Look at how you get treated. This is an immature place with a lot of jerks who get off talking ...IN HIDING. No big deal however, I get a kid out of it.
    Liar. This place pisses your fat ass off. But you're too weak to walk away.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Liar. This place pisses your fat ass off. But you're too weak to walk away.
    Dude, who wouldn't have fun with a bunch of idiots who totally freak out if ya say.....I know a lot....well? The fun I have is I do know a lot, actually a TON, and it's funny watching how you people try all ya can to.....no ya don't.....hahahahaha~~~ Dude, 67 years old been into this stuff since the late 50's....now what chance do you/them have, yep....none.

Dude, we have freaks here like this....Oh yeah well Chubb only averaged..............hahahahahahaha~~~~ I'm surrounded by that kind of poster here, yep......funny.

Stupid, look at what....I'M NO PEDO, GRRRRRR~~~~ ....has done here. See how simple and easy it is.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I;ve lived in central Cali all my life (in San Diego for 4 years...Navy). Worked out in the fields as a kid and have drove by a million fields. I have have never seen a black guy picking fruit.

TONS...of Mexicans live here but have never had a national caliber sprinter among them. TONS...of black sprinters. Not one stud Mexican running back...why?
    Why no black place kickers in the NFL?

Weak legs?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why no black place kickers in the NFL?

Weak legs?
    If a black guy likes football chances are he can run or is big and bad, so there goes kicking. But...there have been a couple black place kickers in pro ball.

Funny how there is this skinny legged kicker and that thickly muscled running backs legs, but.............................

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Why are old white guys mass murdering people at concerts and Walmarts?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, how come you NEVER EVER prove anything? How about.....liar~~~~
    Barbados Slim has a Wiki page. What do you have, besides a history as a sex offender?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Dude, who wouldn't have fun with a bunch of idiots who totally freak out if ya say.....I know a lot....well? The fun I have is I do know a lot, actually a TON, and it's funny watching how you people try all ya can to.....no ya don't.....hahahahaha~~~ Dude, 67 years old been into this stuff since the late 50's....now what chance do you/them have, yep....none.

Dude, we have freaks here like this....Oh yeah well Chubb only averaged..............hahahahahahaha~~~~ I'm surrounded by that kind of poster here, yep......funny.

Stupid, look at what....I'M NO PEDO, GRRRRRR~~~~ ....has done here. See how simple and easy it is.
    That melt down really showed me

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If a black guy likes football chances are he can run or is big and bad, so there goes kicking. But...there have been a couple black place kickers in pro ball.

Funny how there is this skinny legged kicker and that thickly muscled running backs legs, but.............................
    Janikowski the tiny skinny legged man... Christ...

You are allowed to say, "I don't know"
    Mainly because, you don't.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You get a kid out of it? you cannot get that off your mind.

Bailiff, whack his pee pee.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Barbados Slim has a Wiki page. What do you have, besides a history as a sex offender?
    Dude, why all these lies?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That melt down really showed me
    That's a melt down, wow~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Now compare all the kickers in the NFL to running backs, which was my OBVIOUS point stupid, ok?

Stupid, talk to me about Gene Mingo, oy yeah ya can't.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You get a kid out of it? you cannot get that off your mind.

Bailiff, whack his pee pee.
    Stupid, it's funny watching how people act around anyone who knows more than they do, yep...comical. Especially when that someone brags about it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    That's a melt down, wow~~~
    Yeah

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, you cannot be as stupid as ya appear here, real talk.

I got to know...

What in the were you thinking when ya told me about Chubb's average in.....one...game? Did you realy think I was talking about a freshman and...one..game? You couldn't figure out I was talking about his career at Georgia? Now don't ignore this with more stupid , ok? What were you thinking?

Watch this freak never answer the question.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are all blacks fast....nope. But....the fastest humans on the planet will be black. Now being aware of this....FACT...is racism or simply how things really are?

What Chinaman can sing them hard times blues about canned heat and wicked wimmen?

How many Mexicans are Sumo wrestlers? Ever seen a Mexican running back in the NFL? A Japanese wide receiver?

Why is it so important to play pretend? We are very different, so why not comment on those OBVIOUS differences? No football scout is scouting Mexico looking for players. How come they roam Texas, Cali and Florida, yep....tons of blacks players.

Randy Moss was 6-4 with blazing speed, Usain Bolt is 6-5 and the fastest human to ever walk the earth. Eric erson was 6-3 and fast. Why do we only see this size with speed combo in the black athlete? Big black cats with speed...Marcus Dupree, Curtis ey, Leonard Fournette, Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, Todd Gurley. Where are those big fast Asians, Mexicans, whites?

Thread Information