Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh look more melt down

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Now compare all the kickers in the NFL to running backs, which was my OBVIOUS point stupid, ok?

Stupid, talk to me about Gene Mingo, oy yeah ya can't.
    Uhhh

This is how it goes fathead. Read. Then answer the question instead of tripping over your pedo ass.
    There is nothing physically from preventing blacks from being FG kickers.

So, why zero in the NFL? Why are they so rare at almost all levels barring HS? You are the man we are supposed to ask to inform us. So, inform you dumb ass.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Uhhh

This is how it goes fathead. Read. Then answer the question instead of tripping over your pedo ass.
    There is nothing physically from preventing blacks from being FG kickers.

So, why zero in the NFL? Why are they so rare at almost all levels barring HS? You are the man we are supposed to ask to inform us. So, inform you dumb ass.
    Re , where did I say anything about blacks not being able to kick? I said if they want to play the game USUALLY they can...ok? MEANING....they don't have to kick, ok stupid?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh look more melt down
    Dude, do you have any idea at all what a melt down even is?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was a white running back/sprinter and a dancer. I have this theory it's that....rhythm...that blacks have and most whites dont that plays a major role in why we see that agilty, elusiveness in blacks and not whites (few exceptions). And, blacks are more apt to have size with speed. We rarely see a big fast white guy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Oh look, more melt down

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Re , where did I say anything about blacks not being able to kick? I said if they want to play the game USUALLY they can...ok? MEANING....they don't have to kick, ok stupid?
    Why the fck would they NOT want to kick? They play successfully at every other position? Why?

Your answer is completely and utterly as stupid as you are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I was a white running back/sprinter and a dancer. I have this theory it's that....rhythm...that blacks have and most whites dont.
    You are a complete idiot.
    And you were nothing.
    You cant even fit into a normal airplane seat without spill-over; Your rythmic fat pulsating on the poor passenger next to you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are a complete idiot.
    And you were nothing.
    You cant even fit into a normal airplane seat without spill-over; Your rythmic fat pulsating on the poor passenger next to you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I didn't watch with the music...

but there's some weird going on at 2:04

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I was a white running back/sprinter and a dancer. I have this theory it's that....rhythm...that blacks have and most whites dont that plays a major role in why we see that agilty, elusiveness in blacks and not whites (few exceptions). And, blacks are more apt to have size with speed. We rarely see a big fast white guy.
    Avante wishes he was black

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Man, black men are better than Avante at everything Avante wants to be known for.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Man, black men are better than Avante at everything Avante wants to be known for.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why the fck would they NOT want to kick? They play successfully at every other position? Why?

Your answer is completely and utterly as stupid as you are.
    Stupid, do you think at all? How many blacks who love football cant run ot aren't big and strong? Who didn't have a brother, father, cousin who played football? What blacks wants to be a kicker when he has 4.4 speed, or can bench 450.....well?

Damn you're dumb.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They don't read enought to be able to do what Avante can do. I could ask this question to million blacks (without internet access) before one*** FINALLY gave me the right anwer....

Who anchored this 4x1 team.

Condie Pugh...Zack Rodgers...Bill Cuffee....???

*** If I started on the west coast asking that question I 'd get to at least Virginia before anyone could anwer that questiion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, do you think at all? How many blacks who love football cant run ot aren't big and strong? Who didn't have a brother, father, cousin who played football? What blacks wants to be a kicker when he has 4.4 speed, or can bench 450.....well?

Damn you're dumb.

How about a black who has 4.8 speed, benches 300, and has a damn good leg and can't make it elsewhere?

Jesus Fkn Christ you think William Perry had 4.4 speed.
    Again ya damn moron, blacks play at all positions except kicker?
    You have failed to explain anything. Can't they dance rythmically right into a FG?
    Since we have now added rythym and movement into the equation.
    You say why would they, they are to busy being fast and strong? I say why not. Tell me.
    Or just say you don't know.
    Because you really don't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    They don't read enought to be able to do what Avante can do.
    What can you do besides autistically make lists of your own choosing.

Make a list of the 20 largest amphibians that make the oddest mating calls and assign them a lane.
    (Or assign them a body of water in your area)

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How about a black who has 4.8 speed, benches 300, and has a damn good leg and can't make it elsewhere?

Jesus Fkn Christ you think William Perry had 4.4 speed.
    Again ya damn moron, blacks play at all positions except kicker?
    You have failed to explain anything. Can't they dance rythmically right into a FG?
    Since we have now added rythym and movement into the equation.
    You say why would they, they are to busy being fast and strong? I say why not. Tell me.
    Or just say you don't know.
    Because you really don't.
    Stupid, what black....athlete....can't play basketball, or long jump, or high jump, or play soccer, or sprint, or hurdle, or play wide receiver, cornerrback, QB, linebacker, defensive line, offensive line, box, wrestle, martial arts......well? Do yu watch HBCU football? Ya know....Grambling, Jackson State, Alcorn, Morgan St...etc etc etc. Stupid, all those schools have black kickers, how come we have NEVER seen a black kicker from the HBCU in the NFL....well? Stupid....they suck at kicking...oh dummy?

Dude, you;re an idiot ya know that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, what black....athlete....can't play basketball, or long jump, or high jump, or play soccer, or sprint, or hurdle, or play wide receiver, cornerrback, QB, linebacker, defensive line, offensive line, box, wrestle, martial arts......well? Do yu watch HBCU football? Ya know....Grambling, Jackson State, Alcorn, Morgan St...etc etc etc. Stupid, all those schools have black kickers, how come we have NEVER seen a black kicker from the HBCU in the NFL....well? Stupid....they suck at kicking...oh dummy?

Dude, you;re an idiot ya know that?
    So they can play soccer but they can't make the NFL. They can kick in all black colleges but not in the NFL.
    Because they suck at, kicking.

You are allowed to proclaim yourself an idiot and say I don't know.
    Go ahead. Do it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    They don't read enought to be able to do what Avante can do. I could ask this question to million blacks (without internet access) before one*** FINALLY gave me the right anwer....

Who anchored this 4x1 team.

Condie Pugh...Zack Rodgers...Bill Cuffee....???

*** If I started on the west coast asking that question I 'd get to at least Virginia before anyone could anwer that questiion.
    Plenty of blacks are so much smarter than you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What can you do besides autistically make lists of your own choosing.

Make a list of the 20 largest amphibians that make the oddest mating calls and assign them a lane.
    (Or assign them a body of water in your area)
    Stupid, I can totally break down everything about those lists, ok? Ya know...

10.06...Arizona State....Olympian...Rams. Now tell me stupid, who is that?

Wanna talk the origins of them Mississippi Delta blues on records? How about the beginnings of the sci fi novel? How about Eugene Sandow and the roots to bodybuilding?

The lists are just for fun and quick.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Plenty of blacks are so much smarter than you.
    There are no blacks who know more about their history in sport, music, Hollywood, literature, than myself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, I can totally break down everything about those lists, ok? Ya know...

10.06...Arizona State....Olympian...Rams Now tell me stupid, who is that?

Wanna talk the origins of them Mississippi Delta blues on records? How about the beginnings of the sci fi novel? How about Eugene Sandow and the roots to bodybuilding?

The lists are just for fun and quick.
    You truly belong in the genus Buffo you Fckn desert toad.
    You want me to do a list of the best trees in South Texas. Don't do it because I will. I will give assign them a grove number and give them sassy little nicknames.

Idiot...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There are no blacks who know more about their history in sport, music, Hollywood, literature, than myself.
    You are truly a clueless phalas.

And you forgot wrasslin. Granny introduced you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You truly belong in the genus Buffo you Fckn desert toad.
    You want me to do a list of the best trees in South Texas. Don't do it because I will. I will give assign them a grove number and give them sassy little nicknames.

Idiot...
    Stupid, you really can't figure out Im only interested in my interests? And when it comes to...

pro rasslin'
    them old blues
    te sci fi novel
    pre1980 boxing
    NCAA football
    Sprinting
    Long jumping
    Rock and Roll
    Hurdling
    NFL football
    Bodybuilding

....I have no equal. Yep, I have those topics 100% covered.

Stupid, why fight this like ya do, why not cool that silly and learn a few things?

Thread Information