Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You are truly a clueless phalas.

And you forgot wrasslin. Granny introduced you.
    Stupid, you haven't noticed I talk about things you.....huh? Trust me idiot, there is nobody on my level anywhere whern it comes to HBCU sprinting, football.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Stupid, you haven't noticed I talk about things you.....huh? Trust me idiot, there is nobody on my level anywhere whern it comes to HBCU sprinting, football.
    I will trust you as much as the kids in the Phillipines should have trusted you,
    not at all.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Speaking of Texas.

Who can fill out these 4x1 teams with the 4 best sprinters ever at these schools?

lane

1.Prairie View
    2.Rice
    3.TCU
    4.Texas Southern
    5.SMU
    6.Baylor

Heat 2

lane

1.UTEP
    2.Texas
    3.Texas A&M
    4.Houston
    5.Blinn JC
    6.Dallas Baptist

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will trust you as much as the kids in the Phillipines should have trusted you,
    not at all.
    Stupid, there is nothing to trust, just watch and learn.

All Time HBCU 100m

lane

1.Texas Southern
    2.Southern U
    3.Morgan State
    4.Norfolk State
    5.Texas Southern
    6.FloridaA&M
    7.Southern U
    8.Alcorn

Now tell me stupid, what athletes goes with his school? Yep, only Avante can do that.

Dude, wanna talk stud NFL WR's out of the HBCU, ya can't ca ya little man?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    there is nothing to trust,

This should have been your first utterance when you stepped foot on the Phillipines, Captain Compost.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Always get a kick out of little s who just can't figure this out, hahahaha~~~~~ Avid reader with over 50 yers of experience in everything that interests me. What chance does anyone have vs Avante, yep....0.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This should have been your first utterance when you stepped foot on the Phillipines, Captain Compost.
    How about answering my questions ya little , ok? Stop ignoring what is being said, ok? So can ya talk the HBCU or anything at all? Ya can't can ya?

Stupid, what black athlete can only.....kick......yep, not many, ok stupid?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Always get a kick out of little s who just can't figure this out, hahahaha~~~~~ Avid reader with over 50 yers of experience in everything that interests me. What chance does anyone have vs Avante, yep....0.
    8 years dude...

The guy was a pederass.
    The kids had little chance.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    There are no blacks who know more about their history in sport, music, Hollywood, literature, than myself.
    Of course there are.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How about answering my questions ya little , ok? Stop ignoring what is being said, ok? So can ya talk the HBCU or anything at all? Ya can't can ya?

Stupid, what black athlete can only.....kick......yep, not many, ok stupid?
    Why not?

So whites can only kick, but blacks can't only kick.
    They also must run, play dem blues, and have rythym.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    8 years dude...

The guy was a pederass.
    The kids had little chance.
    Stupid, why totally ignore everything I'm asking you? You have no idea at all about what is being said do ya dummy? You can't talk anything I'm talking about can ya?

Watch this ya dumb .

The All Time Texas Southern 100m

lane

1.Henry Neal 10.08
    2.Homer Jones 9.4
    3.Willie Polk 9.3
    4.Robert Taylor Olympic silver medal
    5.Jim Hines Olympic gold medal
    6.Renaldo Dawson 10.16
    7.Augustine Olobia 10.22
    8.Theolonius Bush....first quality TSU sprinter

Now tell me stupid, who up there was the first player in NFL history to e the ball? And...he also was ther first player to run back a kickoff to score on MNF? And.....while in college he once beat Bob Hayes in an NAIA 200m.

Dude,you don't have a clue, do ya?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Of course there are.
    No there's not.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why not?

So whites can only kick, but blacks can't only kick.
    They also must run, play dem blues, and have rythym.
    I;ll go slow....

A white kid wants to play football but....slow, can't hit, can't catch but.....HE CAN KICK...YES~~~~ Now think ya little ...how many black guys can't run, cant hit, can't catch or are huge and strong, well? How many.....can only kick?

Dude, you really haven't noticed the differences in blacks and whites....really?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Been into track since around 1958 or so, same with football. Why these idiots fight this...??????

When Bob Hayes was playing football at FAMU he was a running back, the other running back was Bob Paremore a 9.4 sprinter on that Rattlers track team. With Hayes at 9.1 this is STILL the fastest set of RB's we have ever seen in the same backfield together.

And....future Bronco WR Al Denson and Hayes big HS rival Alfred Austin formed their 4x1 team. Paremore got a look by the the then St. Louis Cardinals, he was a ...nope.

That is where Avante is at with this stuff, yep, a whole other level.
    Last edited by Avante; 11-07-2017 at 01:43 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    No there's not.
    Sure. Elvis Mitc knows more than you ever will about movies, for example. It's OK, man. Blacks are just superior to you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure. Elvis Mitc knows more than you ever will about movies, for example. It's OK, man. Blacks are just superior to you.
    Dude, why talk about things you know...0....about? I own how many books on Hollywood, THE MOVIES, THE SILENT MOVIE...well? I can talk about movies NOBODY here has ever heard of....trust me.

Blacks don't read, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Stupid, you really can't figure out Im only interested in my interests? And when it comes to...

pro rasslin'
    them old blues
    te sci fi novel
    pre1980 boxing
    NCAA football
    Sprinting
    Long jumping
    Rock and Roll
    Hurdling
    NFL football
    Bodybuilding

....I have no equal. Yep, I have those topics 100% covered.

Stupid, why fight this like ya do, why not cool that silly and learn a few things?
    Nobody here is interested in your interests

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nobody here is interested in your interests
    Dude, this is why I usually ignore you. Look at Blake, what does he do here, yep....Avante. Why? The minute ya show up here, here ya come, hahahaha~~~~~ Stupid, what is wrong with you ya little ...well?

I;m about to go back to just ignoring ya, do ya want that, well? Dude, ya either complain or play critic, why????

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Lol more meltdown

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol more meltdown
    Ok guy you get one more chance, now if ya don;t answer my questions you will be back on ignore, ok? Avante started feeling sorry for ya slugger, ok? Always humping Avantes leg, always following Avante around. Now tell me why do you get a nut bugging everyone like ya do and especially Avante, well?

If ya don't give Avante a legit answer you will go back to being ignored, got it ya little ? My pity for Blake, only goes so far, ok?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Avante going 3rd person five times in one post. Not even sure that's a record.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, why talk about things you know...0....about? I own how many books on Hollywood, THE MOVIES, THE SILENT MOVIE...well? I can talk about movies NOBODY here has ever heard of....trust me.

Blacks don't read, ok?
    Sorry, people pay to read and hear what Mitc knows about movies. No one has ever paid to hear or read anything you have ever vomited out.

He's better than you, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante going 3rd person five times in one post. Not even sure that's a record.
    Blake, humping the leg of Avante everytime he arrives here.

Ok ya little , I got tired of you following Avante around, felt sorry for ya. But, once again you proved why you need to be ignored, yep......stupid.

See ya around, hmmmmmm....June. Adios~~~~~~~~

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry, people pay to read and hear what Mitc knows about movies. No one has ever paid to hear or read anything you have ever vomited out.

He's better than you, ok?
    Dude, why do you do this? You have no idea at all about how much I know about movies, so why act stupid? I have no doubts I can talk more movies than this Mitc guy. I do start with those silent flicks from the 20's. Who was the first Tarzan? Who wrote Frankenstein? Birth of a Nation??? Wanna talk Douglas Fairbanks, how abou Lon Chaney, Rudolph Valentino, Paul Robeson?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Dude, why do you do this? You have no idea at all about how much I know about movies, so why act stupid? I have no doubts I can talk more movies than this Mitc guy. I do start with those silent flicks from the 20's.
    So "do" he.

He teaches college courses about movies.

He writes columns and books about movies that are published by real media companies.

He hosts radio programs about movies and the movie industry.

Do you do any of those things?

Thread Information