Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yet another chokejob in the red zone by Struggle. He's still shook ever since The Pick!

Dude.............................................S LOW THE DOWN......ok rookie?

Stupid, you ever see me playing this weakass DURING a game? Why not?

Wentz threw a pick, Watson threw two picks, they all throw picks, ok rookie?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Old got still doesn't understand how game threads work.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Old got still doesn't understand how game threads work.
    Stupid idiot STILL doesn't know how football works.

Stupid, why do you come unclued so damn easily? Ever notice I never ever......A PICK HE SUCKS....ya know why stupid? Just look at what Wilson did in crunch time, that's why.

Dude, Tom Savage???????????????

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

THIS.....is why ya don't act like some deranged monkey during any game. Smart fans take a wait and see approach like Avante.

Now just how great was Russell Wilson today? Over 450 yards, 4...TD's.

Now if the rookies here weren't so damn lazy and took a little time to educate themselves they'd see that Wilson has had the best career ever with his amount of experience. I challenge anyone to prove that statement false. Wins, playoff success, stats.....who did it better?

Russel Wilson is fantastic, this coming from a guy who saw Johnny U in his prime and everyone since then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why not watch how Avante does it. No....HE THREW A PICK HE SUCKS....or....HE THREW TD PASS HE'S GREAT.....hahahaha~~~

ing rookies...hahaha~~~

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Yeah I lol'd when Wilson threw a big pick. Thought it was hilarious and I'll do it again I'm sure.

Dude played fantastic today though. Anybody who says otherwise is kidding themselves.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Juju is a badass...i also have him in fantasy!

Funny how Ben followed a terrible overthrow on the previous play with that beauty splitting 3 defenders.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    draw on 3rd and 5

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If ya saw the Bills Raiders game ya saw where the Bills added Cookie Gilchrist to their wall of fame. WHAT??????????? Cookie Gilchrist was the first 1000 yard rusher in the old AFL, he was a HUGE star. Imagine a speedy 250 pound fullback loose in the 60's. Gilchrist was amazing and he's just now making their wall of fame, sheesh~~~~

His rookie card has gotta be among the best ever, yep...have it.
    Last edited by Avante; 10-30-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    The losses on the defensive line were glaring yesterday. The secondary just isn't good enough to hold up with no pass rush. Clowney is basically on an island out there(there were also multiple plays where he was dragged to the ground with no holding call, but that's par for the course with this year's officiating). With Watt and Mercilus they win that game. Just have to get everybody healthy at once and this team can start looking like a contender.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    MVWilson

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Successful sponsorship after last week’s failure.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    The losses on the defensive line were glaring yesterday. The secondary just isn't good enough to hold up with no pass rush. Clowney is basically on an island out there(there were also multiple plays where he was dragged to the ground with no holding call, but that's par for the course with this year's officiating). With Watt and Mercilus they win that game. Just have to get everybody healthy at once and this team can start looking like a contender.
    Another defensive lineman gone for the season...this is getting comical.

http://www.chron.com/sports/texans/a...n-12317354.php

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Broncos should be a dangerous playoff team, but their QB situation is ass. Start Chad Kelly, the rest are stiffs.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Broncos should be a dangerous playoff team, but their QB situation is ass. Start Chad Kelly, the rest are stiffs.
    So glad they drafted Lynch before botox and whiskey could get his senile hands on him

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Imagine Tyreek Hill vs JC guys, which happened when he was at Coffeyville JC. Then he starred at Oklahoma State as a running back/kick returner. Ran some indoor track, winning the Big12 60m.

There have been a few faster sprinters play in the NFL than Hill, but none were any faster as a footballer. He like Bob Hayes was a football player who just happened to be fast.

Thread Information